No powerhouses down south or midwest wants to come play in CA vs reigning National Champions Mater Dei high school 🏈 week 5 or 6

Omar Ali

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The thing about Roswell even in a affluent area, it’s weird when it comes to money. It ain’t about community. That why I feel Blessed Trinity is gonna capitalize in this area. BT is across the street from Roswell. 

So they probably would have turned it down like Grayson did

@Fred

You may have said before but why exactly did Grayson turn down the offer to play in geico bowl series? 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Hmm makes sense 

I never seen Cartersville until this year against bartram trail and from what i saw if they played Chandler this year i could see Chandler hanging 50 on them 

But i won't comment on 2016 Cartersville chances against Chandler because I never saw them play until this year against bartram trail 

Come on now, that game (Bartram vs Cartersville) was over in the 1st quarter.....maybe even the 1st half. Cartersville let up tremendously. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Come on now, that game (Bartram vs Cartersville) was over in the 1st quarter.....maybe even the 1st half. Cartersville let up tremendously. 

Ik they did

Venice did same thing in state finals 

Seems to be a recurring theme that teams get up big on bartram then ease off the gas

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Maybe because teams are afraid of the poaching their players?

These studs that img target are same players who go to these big camps

Img could easily poach players there

Point is if img wants a player bad enough they will target them even if they don't play 

Port St Joe never played img but their running back still ended up at img

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why is John Ford at Buford?

:ph34r:

Idk. Because he couldn't cut the mustard in the bigs? 

Saw the bare cupboards at Roswell and realized the heat was on the transfer situation pretty solidly last season? 

Timing after making the finals with a transfer laden squad and looking pretty good at the time because of it? 

I'm joking with lot's of conspiracy theory reasons. 

Nobody knows the real reason but him. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why must you host? Why can't you travel like the other elites? The ADs at MD and SJB are both well aware of prepgridironlogistics.com and our capabilities. There are many Top 300 programs still seeking games those weekends. Hopefully, they'll contact us. 

Two words...Jerry Brown 

At least for publics 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Saw the bare cupboards at Roswell and realized the heat was on the transfer situation pretty solidly last season? 

Timing after making the finals with a transfer laden squad and looking pretty good at the time because of it? 

Hahahaha the bigs! Ok Rab! Lol

i say this with sincerity, I know this area, coached middle schoolers. 

It cycles, every once in while you get a good group of kids and you better hope the parents got deep pockets and are committed to the community effort and not just jr. 

Transfer thing? Kids are gonna move wherever. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Buford is a far more stable situation and guaranteed community backing. 

Not so at Roswell. 

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha the bigs! Ok Rab! Lol

i say this with sincerity, I know this area, coached middle schoolers. 

It cycles, every once in while you get a good group of kids and you better hope the parents got deep pockets and are committed to the community effort and not just jr. 

Transfer thing? Kids are gonna move wherever. 

Of course. I'm just fooling around.

I really do think it was a timing thing, as is true with most job changes. He had a pretty good couple of years with Roswell, and the timing was right where Buford was looking and Coach Ford was a good fit.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

BTW

there are no more CA posters on this thread the last 20 -30 minutes 

butt hurt

Can’t speak for my Cali brothers but y’all sound like the ones butt hurt with your crying 😭.Just wait till Oaks Christian finishes building their dorms for “International students” Let’s do this

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really do think it was a timing thing, as is true with most job changes. He had a pretty good couple of years with Roswell, and the timing was right where Buford was looking and Coach Ford was a good fit.

I’m good with you bro, I can roll with it. 

Timing factor was one I didn’t consider, a very good point. 

I’m blinded by Kelly green and old gold, would have loved to be in the interview room at that time. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think the bare cupboard helped make his decision easier.

Buford had already loaded up with young studs.

Ford slid in and got a raise in pay on top of it. He seems to be that type of person from the outside looking in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Can’t speak for my Cali brothers but y’all sound like the ones butt hurt with your crying 😭.Just wait till Oaks Christian finishes building their dorms for “International students” Let’s do this

Bahahaha and I thought Rab was too harsh with the racist rants!

What do I know?

Absolutely nothing. 

A.A.

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Ford slid in and got a raise in pay on top of it. He seems to be that type of person from the outside looking in.

Time will bear it all out. 

I’m pretty confident with the powers that be at Buford. 

As an aside, I see a bit of fuss about Rab and moderation etc. so I have a serious question or two.

What language do you guys want to allow? How hard are you going to work the staff? Why quote the "offensive" post and force the staff to edit post after post after post? It's just like you posted it yourself at that point, because, well, you did. Now it's in your post too. 

Language is pretty subjective. Guys use a lot of off color language here all the time. Where do we cut it off at? I've hidden quite a few posts and entire threads when the subject matter is seedy or whatever, but, it's all very subjective. How can I allow something like "kiss my a#$" and disallow "suck my d&$k"? Etc. etc. etc. 

Just food for thought for you guys because you were trolling the staff on the subject. 

Use the report system, and specify what it is that is offensive, and make it easier for us to remove the offensive material.

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Pretty much what I was beating around the bush about.