2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And I dont think you want any part of the truth.... you dodge it like the plague... 

Truth is that NorCal has two teams better than anyone in GA

this year or this decade 

I assume even a kool are drinker like you would concede DLS, so I’ll narrow your path to prove me wrong — who’s Ga’s best team to put up against Folsom for 2018 or 2010-present (you choose)

On a sidenote since you love Etowah so much heres some woodstock real estate for you. 

It can be yours for the small price of 877K... 

c131c92c253bbbd12554e5a3c43f00a7l-m0xd-w480_h360_q80.jpg

I have a quarter mile of oceanfront on a better coast, so...... not interested 

nice house though 

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Not a lie but your blind devotion is touching

explain, please, on how it’s been dubbed a lie

can you not see that echs will try to explain away any blemish in GA (ie that BTW Norcross game turned on a few turnovers in 2nd quarter!!!???)

Can you explain your blind devotion to CP? 

ECHS has said atleast 2 times he never tried to push Etowah  

No one from GA has ever tried to push Etowah... 

Etowah most certainly wont be in it... 

Sorry @Pops I know how much you love them

They were #71 in GA last year and echs still thinks they’re top 100 nationally 

he’s the face of GA so what are we supposed to think about the lucidity of the state 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

this year or this decade 

I assume even a kool are drinker like you would concede DLS, so I’ll narrow your path to prove me wrong — who’s Ga’s best team to put up against Folsom for 2018 or 2010-present (you choose)

Sure pops whatever helps you sleep at night...

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Can you explain your blind devotion to CP? 

ECHS has said atleast 2 times he never tried to push Etowah  

No one from GA has ever tried to push Etowah... 

So, let me clear......

i day one thing and echs says another and you’ve concluded I’m lying?

can anyone elaborate on how to search archived posts here?  Canes used to pull ancient quotes from me all the time and I don’t know how (although he may have actually saved all my posts in a separate database)

Just now, Pops said:

They were #71 in GA last year and echs still thinks they’re top 100 nationally 

he’s the face of GA so what are we supposed to think about the lucidity of the state 

Ok and? 

Until ECHS himself makes a post about Etowah being top 100 worthy im not buying it. 

And when he does I'll let him know how wrong he is...

1 minute ago, Pops said:

So, let me clear......

i day one thing and echs says another and you’ve concluded I’m lying?

can anyone elaborate on how to search archived posts here?  Canes used to pull ancient quotes from me all the time and I don’t know how (although he may have actually saved all my posts in a separate database)

Idk... 

The word of someone who uses numbers and facts from an actual game vs. The word of someone who forms his opinion based on what CP tells him.... 

@TheMaximumHornetSting honest question. And only because @ECHS05 refuses to answer or clarify.

Why the need to push the agenda for GA teams? Cream rises to the top right? If they are THAT good and better than everyone thinks, why not let the play speak for itself against TOP teams? (not @ECHS05 top teams). That would be fair right?

I have no doubt there are some good/great teams in GA. But I am baffled by the few GA posters on here and their insistence on pushing this whole GA agenda thing.

I am lost. Can you educate me?

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Let me get this straight...NJ has traveled to California more than Florida,Georgia and Texas combined and you 🤡 want us to take y’all seriously.Florida and Georgia should worry about getting that OOS winning percentage over .500

Don't even try to look foolish by pretending FL won't travel because that would be the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this board and that's saying a lot

5 trips to bishop Gorman and 3 wins

All wins by public schools

Trips to Maryland, California, Ohio, Nevada, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana, and probably plenty more all in past 5 Years but FL won't travel

😂 😂 😂

Laughable 

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

STA is the poster child for Florida regression. 

Start the season by eeking out a week 1 regulation tie and OT win over visiting SJB.

Then proceed to lose later in the season to Miramar. 

SJB trends up after week 1 by beating Power house St. John's on the road, and multiple other teams better than Miramar.

Ga. as a whole is trending up in terms of # of quality teams that are relevant nationally

SJB still lost

You CA guys make excuses whenever De La Salle losses with the hyper improvement crap but you use regression excuse when other teams do what your states team couldn't do

It was week 1 for both of them, quit making excuses 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk... 

The word of someone who uses numbers and facts from an actual game vs. The word of someone who forms his opinion based on what CP tells him.... 

That’s funny

CP used numbers and facts

echs writes 1,000,000 words on why GA is really better than weball think 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Don't even try to look foolish by pretending FL won't travel because that would be the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this board and that's saying a lot

5 trips to bishop Gorman and 3 wins

All wins by public schools

Trips to Maryland, California, Ohio, Nevada, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana, and probably plenty more all in past 5 Years but FL won't travel

😂 😂 😂

Laughable 

SJB still lost

You CA guys make excuses whenever De La Salle losses with the hyper improvement crap but you use regression excuse when other teams do what your states team couldn't do

It was week 1 for both of them, quit making excuses 

According to Nolebull 2 Times in 24 games isn’t exactly traveling to California.Florida does travel just not past Nevada and Arizona.The South seems to need home field advantage to puff their chest out

Just now, Ararar said:

According to Nolebull 2 Times in 24 games isn’t exactly traveling to California.Florida does travel just not past Nevada and Arizona.The South seems to need home field advantage to puff their chest out

Probably because Nevada (Bishop Gorman) pays their entire trip expenses 

Maybe if you all would pay the teams more they would travel

After all that's what the other states i listed do

18 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Probably because Nevada (Bishop Gorman) pays their entire trip expenses 

Maybe if you all would pay the teams more they would travel

After all that's what the other states i listed do

And who is paying for California’s 22 trips to Florida?

24 minutes ago, Pops said:

That’s funny

CP used numbers and facts

echs writes 1,000,000 words on why GA is really better than weball think 

Its funny you dont like human polls but rely on CP so much... But who has to input all the data into CP? A human who can be biased just like everyone else....  

But you ignore this... 

5 hours ago, Pops said:

this year or this decade 

Lol... DLS wouldnt fit in in GA. Theres a huge difference in the level of run defense here in GA, and the teams DLS plays. Matchups mean a lot and theres 8-12 teams here on a yearly basis with good enough defenses to beat DLS. 

Folsom is trash.

You saying "truth" is an oxymoron. Its like Donald Trump saying truth.

There is no one in NorCal, including DLS and especially Folsom... Thatd be #1 any year here in Georgia.

You dont understand that DLS and Folsom are ranked the way they are because of the teams they play... Mainly trash. If they played in GA... Theyd be middling... Especially Folsom.

DLS has been exposed as a fraud countless times OOS. If they hadnt gone OOS, theyd have like 4 more undefeated State Champion seasons in CA...

If DLS, and especially Folsom,  were in GA... They wouldnt be ranked highly and you wpuldnt think the way you do.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 1:40 PM, Columbiafan said:

FL beat the second best team in CA that was starting an injured QB, but dominated after their backup DJ came in to take over the starting duties,  with a non top 10 team in the state but we trending down? 

Smh get out of here with this garbage 

Maybe we should consult CA record against FL and see who is trending where

FIFY

55 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol... DLS wouldnt fit in in GA. Theres a huge difference in the level of run defense here in GA, and the teams DLS plays. Matchups mean a lot and theres 8-12 teams here on a yearly basis with good enough defenses to beat DLS. 

If DLS, and especially Folsom,  were in GA... They wouldnt be ranked highly and you wpuldnt think the way you do.

Georgia ran the veer almost completely out of the state. The mystery of it has been exposed to the defenses in Georgia, especially south Georgia, and DLS wouldn't be anywhere near as successful running that antiquated offensive scheme here. We should have asked Coach Alumbaugh what he honestly thought about how the veer would fare in Georgia. 

The wing-t barely clings onto life here, as again, the best coached teams in Georgia play great assignment defense. 

Personally, I think the Ugly Eagles would stand a better chance with their wacky double wing stuff than would DLS' veer. 

• Like 1

Corona Centennial would be a good team to send to Georgia. If they played in Georgia week in and out, they'd surely start developing a punter... Or a qb that can pooch punt at least. 

They'd fit right in otherwise. They'd be like a Buford, Grayson, etc. Probably be right in the top ten a lot of the time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Can’t wait for the DLS Folsom matchup, hopefully streamed. 

Been so long I’ve seen a crisp disciplined veer, I’ve forgotten what it looks like. 

Someday, we’ll have that OOS, just for Pops and his minions. 

Not holding my breath. 

Regards

C.A.

Agree.

They have no idea. That offensive scheme does not fly here anymore. I think the last best run veer I have seen run in my area was Thomas County Central back when Charlie Ward was there. They were a tough out usually, but, the defenses here learned how to stop that offense and it slowly faded away. 

DLS runs a great veer, there is no question about that. As long as their line's timing is good with the silent count they use, they will get a few yards, but unless they luck out and get a schedule  full of newbie coaches with weak defensive coordinators, the veer isn't running rampant to the Benz here. 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You dont understand that DLS and Folsom are ranked the way they are because of the teams they play... Mainly trash. If they played in GA... Theyd be middling... Especially Folsom.

LMFAO 

You have zero credibility. 

Talking like Ga is the pinnacle of HS football when I'm reality you guys are fighting for some form of relevance via a HS football forum. 

Be realistic with who you are. Everyone else knows.