DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

True. Folsom sends a bunch of skill guys to the next level. Mostly to Sac State, but it is D1 nonetheless. That's great and all. But DLS has the D1s where it counts. IN THE TRENCHES and on defense. The offense will be just fine...it always is!

49-21 DLS

#completeannihilation

Fooling around aside. Do you really think that this Folsom team could beat the '97-'99 Spartans? If so, Why?

This years Folsom team has a chance to be special and compete with any of the great CA teams. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

To oto o (LB)  - He'll name his college

Foskey (DE/TE) He'll name his college

Wilson (LB) - Arizona State, Utah are the best so far

Marshall (CB) - Utah, Air Force

Wallace (CB) - San Diego

Ingram (OL/DL) - Air Force so far... will get more. Dude's 6'-6" 280 and has been invited to a boatload of combines

Garrett (RB/FS) - The Fighting Bison of Howard U. ...so far.

Tagaloa (OL/DL) - San Jose State ...so far. He just received MVP at the College Hall of Fame OL/DL Combine

Rask - (OL/DL) DLS's best OL guy. 6'3" 275 has been invited to UDub, WSU, UCLA, and Wyoming. So far no official offers yet. But he will.

I already knew that like I said.

trump counts players playing both ways too.

I don't. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I already knew that like I said.

trump counts players playing both ways too.

I don't. 

Got it. I agree for the most part. Against teams like Folsom (NorCal in general), having the talent on the field all game is advantage DLS. For single games, DLS can get away with guys going both ways when they play good teams, but not a whole season. If DLS played in the Trinity League they couldn't have guys going both ways all season.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:31 PM, Blueliner said:

I quoted you twice in commemoration of the echo chamber that you are. I think it’s hilarious that you don’t acknowledge the gorilla in the room that is DLS’s physicality with basically a whole defense that’s going D1. Do you think that DLS has never faced a good team with a good Qb and good receivers? I know that the last time Folsom faced a team as physical as DLS was DLS. And we know how hat ended......twice!😎

Echo chamber... love it.

May I borrow that?

Regards,

BGW

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol GA posters should NEVER call others out for not traveling hahahaha

Ummm, Marietta, Johns Creek.... ECHSO5 had a whole list while back... you didn't see it I take it?

It was actually sarcasm to the NorCal group as a whole doesn't travel nor care to.

Texas publics, same culture.

Buford doesn't care to travel, rather offer $$$ incentives to come to Buford.

It's not a big deal, just talking smack.... don't be so sensitive,

Regards,

C.A.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummm, Marietta, Johns Creek.... ECHSO5 had a whole list while back... you didn't see it I take it?

It was actually sarcasm to the NorCal group as a whole doesn't travel nor care to.

Texas publics, same culture.

Buford doesn't care to travel, rather offer $$$ incentives to come to Buford.

It's not a big deal, just talking smack.... don't be so sensitive,

Regards,

C.A.

Echs’s list was already exposed as a bunchnof local mudholes typically misrepresented 

GA really doesn’t travel considering you can’t go very far in any direction without being somewhere else

the real issue is who GA plays when they travel — the fact that ISB was regularly scheduling a couple of very top GA teams says volumes 

just observing — don’t be sensitive 

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No. 

Although they may be close. 

That is the first correct thing you have said. This year's Folsom is nowhere near the 2014 Folsom team. That team was complete from head to toe. The only thing this team is better at is that it has more speed at wr, qb, and rb.   Folsom 2017 defense was atrocious, while 2014 was quite good. Browning would throw for 500 plus against this Folsom team. No contest. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Folsom 2017 defense was atrocious, while 2014 was quite good.

Are you lost? We are comparing the 2018 team. Not 2017. Last years team, especially the defense was all underclassman. Their defense this year will be good. 

This team is different than 2014 in the sense that they have a mobile dual threat QB combined with better skill players. They have the potential to be one of the greats. All from a little old public school up north. 

24 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are you lost? We are comparing the 2018 team. Not 2017. Last years team, especially the defense was all underclassman. Their defense this year will be good. 

This team is different than 2014 in the sense that they have a mobile dual threat QB combined with better skill players. They have the potential to be one of the greats. All from a little old public school up north. 

I think your assessment (‘18 close to ‘14) is being met with a bit of skepticism 

I also think that the local DLS enthusiasm is a bit overheated due to a couple of relatively off years — i’m Convinced they will be better but don’t know how much the gap has been closed bs MD/ SJB 

if you’re right about this Folsom team, I think DLS is in trouble; if blueline and you are both correct, this is a top 10 national game (Folsom ‘14 certainly qualified as did DLS from ‘10-‘15)

time will tell 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is Dorian Hale the kid who has a bit of the Kid-fro from Kid n' Play?

Yes

first time ive seen him besides pee wee game tapes where he was a man among boys 

looked like he might deserve some of the hype to me 

Am still not brimming with confidence to be playing a top team with a new sophomore QB in August 

• Like 2

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Well of course. We haven't seen 18 play yet. 

The good news is- you will be the first!

Like I said, I’m skeptical but if you are correct I think DLS is in trouble, especially early with a new 15-year old QB

45 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You act as if your the only one who's ever seen Folsom play. The same group of 2017 is gonna be the same group 2018. They have some talent at skill position, but seriously lack at line of scrimmage, db, lb, etc. The comparison was 2014 to this years' upcoming. Your only speculating as to how good this years version of Folsom will improve over last yr's. In my opinion, if they haven't had a lot of new recruits, there is no way this yr's team will stack up to 2014. Even if they could beat DLS this year, it still wouldn't matter, because this year and the last 2 season's version of DLS have been way sub par. Those Spartan teams that Browning faced were significantly better than the one that Folsom will play this season.