Jake Fromm breaks left hand.

HooverOutlaw

Dude is pretty accident prone it seems like. 

Didn't he just catch his own self on a fishing trip recently too? Needed a doctor to remove a shad rap, top water rapala, rattle trap or jitterbug som kind of treble hook lure from his skin or something.

They need to put him in a plastic bubble or something. At this rate he may not make it to football season.

xD

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Didn't he just catch his own self on a fishing trip recently too? Needed a doctor to remove a shad rap, top water rapala, rattle trap or jitterbug som kind of treble hook lure from his skin or something.

They need to put him in a plastic bubble or something. At this rate he may not make it to football season.

xD

Apparently he was on a boat towards the back, a friend was skiing or something trailing the boat... And some sort of apparatus, metal I assume, that connected his friend to the boat, slammed down on Fromms hand... Thats how I understood it atleast.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

This kid won’t make the season. He was lucky in 2017.

You trippin' dawg.

Fromm does need to be careful ... UGAs QB depth is extremely thin.

Theres only Fromm & Fields on scholarship. Stetson Bennett, who led the practice squad and was a very good QB, transferred this offseason.... He was a walk-on, but was offered s scholarship if hed stay... However he was very good and knew he could start somewhere.

With Bennett gone, UGA lacks a good practice squad QB this season like they had last season.

52 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

This was the picture they took of him last fishing trip 

IMG_3653.JPG

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You trippin' dawg.

Fromm does need to be careful ... UGAs QB depth is extremely thin.

Theres only Fromm & Fields on scholarship. Stetson Bennett, who led the practice squad and was a very good QB, transferred this offseason.... He was a walk-on, but was offered s scholarship if hed stay... However he was very good and knew he could start somewhere.

With Bennett gone, UGA lacks a good practice squad QB this season like they had last season.

Like I said, Fromm will not make the season. I do not believe he is tough enough and he was lucky to have a great team around him last year. 

11 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Like I said, Fromm will not make the season. I do not believe he is tough enough and he was lucky to have a great team around him last year. 

Jake is just like The Fabulous Thunderbirds sang...

He's Tuff Enuff....

And if you don't think so....I'll have his mama in Warner Robins contact you....(Smile).

You don't want that...LOL.

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What happened to Jake Grimm?😳

BGW

Jake Grimm is Jake Fromm's evil twin.  Jake Fromm changed his last name (along with the rest of the family) to deflect all association with the name Grimm.  They've even written stories about The Brothers Grimm.  

Now all this is completely made up...but I got it from a Trumpy The Clown tweet.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

On 7/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

I read it was a friend's hook that got him.  Could be wrong though.

• Like 1