Hoover 7 on 7 info

HooverOutlaw

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Good for new canaan going south to play 7v7. 

New Canaan qualified and played last year as well. They were thumped pretty hard and knocked out in the 1st round of tournament play by Walton (GA).

They also played Colquitt in pool play, but I cannot seem to find the results from last year.

Boiling Springs (SC) defeated Hoover in the finals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Too bad North Gwinnett & Marietta arent playing ... They seem to be the creme de la creme in GA 7on play this year.

Probably lucky for them that they aren't there actually. By now, JC Harden has settled in and the creme de la creme trophy may have to be reawarded. 

xD

13 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

I know they always say "careful what you wish for", but I'm really hoping for Colquitt/West Monroe in at least a pool play game.  Maybe it could lead to an actual game down the road 😉

Could be fun following and discussing a match-up on the board if there is streaming or play by play happening live.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Damn it really is losing traction. 

Only 3 GA teams and 1 FL team... 

There used to be like 6 GA teams and 5 or 6 FL teams... 

What happened? 

Used to be only a few 7 on 7s now they are everywhere. Teams can play locally instead of coming to Hoover.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Could be fun following and discussing a match-up on the board if there is streaming or play by play happening live.

Maybe Propst and Arledge will chat each other up while they're there...  to me it seems like a game that should happen, the 2 schools are so similar in size, etc.  I'd love to see it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Maybe I am being completely naive, but it's that contrast in styles that intrigues me  😉

If you checked that link that Caj posted, West Monroe and Colquitt won't likely meet in pool play if I'm reading the stuff right. 

Maybe once we get to bracket play. 

• Sad 1