2018 Tier Placement - Final

Sammyswordsman

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

do you know how to read? If so, go back and do so slowly. 

In the mean time, STFU

Thanks! 

the dopes you meet here.....

Why are you so angry? I suggest you do go take some pills/medication.

You asked how many tiers with how many teams total. He told you 6 tiers with 16 (ideally) in each tier. 6 x 16= 96. How hard is that? 

I stopped teaching high school math last year to switch to a career in the legal field, yet I’m still explaining basic math to idiots. Ughhhh!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, StingMan44 said:

You asked how many tiers with how many teams total. He told you 6 tiers with 16 (ideally) in each tier. 6 x 16= 96. How hard is that? 

I stopped teaching high school math last year to switch to a career in the legal field, yet I’m still explaining basic math to idiots. Ughhhh!!

then get the hell away from the mirror

If you cant read you cant read, what can I say.

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Decent means respectable or worthy. That's very similar to good, in case you didn't know. There's no hedging going on here.

That's the dictionary definition of hedging.

You've never had a clue and calling teams good then decent and then claiming that good and decent are basically the same, just proves it.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Goldmember said:

That's the dictionary definition of hedging.

You've never had a clue and calling teams good then decent and then claiming that good and decent are basically the same, just proves it.

If you don’t agree with the definition given in the dictionary then I have no idea what to tell you. The only word that comes to mind is idiot.

Just in case you don’t know what that word means the dictionary defines an idiot as an utterly foolish or senseless person. I think everyone here will agree that definition fits you to a tee. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Except that not all polls have those fluff teams from weaker states in them. I know you have never seen Greenwich or Martinsburg in the No Nonsense top 50 poll. And I certainly will not be including Derby or Aquinas from Kansas. Lol

I also have multiple loss St. Edward at #27 in my most recent poll. 

Hahaha.  

16 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Except that not all polls have those fluff teams from weaker states in them. I know you have never seen Greenwich or Martinsburg in the No Nonsense top 50 poll. And I certainly will not be including Derby or Aquinas from Kansas. Lol

I also have multiple loss St. Edward at #27 in my most recent poll. 

If you carried your ratings to 350 I’ll use it for my end of year power ratings tally.  It might and likely would help minimize the Burke, Greenwich, etc adds that sneak in to the polls and give them a little drop.   You would also likely boost some power state teams that get passed by schools with playoff boosts from weaker states.   

No rush.  Can be during offseason into Feb.  Hopefully Fisher can contribute an end of year top 350.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StingMan44 said:

Why is he so angry?  Good question.

FFS, Sammy posts the tiers, confusingly numbered from 1 to 6.  So, six tiers.

The names of the teams in each tier are written out in standard English.

Admittedly there are different numbers of teams in each tier but they’re not hidden.

So, he could start counting if he really cared.  However, I suspect he’s just trolling.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That is normal and can happen when Teams play in another Tier/Universe.  Thats why we have Tiers, which is to acknowledge separation.  That same team would beat Tier 3 teams by 34 as well

So we have DLS, a clear cut tier 2 team, who lost to the #1 team in the country by 14. And we have another tier 2 team who lost to that same team by 34. 

Got it. 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

You have a team in tier 2 that lost by 34 to a tier 1 team. 

The same tier 1 team that beat that particular tier 2 team by 34 also lost to another tier 1 team by 23, and they are still the consensus #1 team in the country in most polls. Some teams will pour on the points when given the opportunity and will produce a score that isn't truly indicative of how good (or bad) a team really is. Let's face it, Folsom pours it on teams whenever possible. 

By the way, I would consider Folsom a tier 2 team as well. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That carries as much fact as this statement...."Folsom would lose to Jokes".  Now were even.

R u really saying that a team that twice struggled to beat chaminade would beat a team that removed their starters after hitting running clock margins in first half?

SMH @ SoCal Logic

just because you put all your good players on one team to beat a Norcal school Doesn’t make your other teams better — in fact, they’re worse 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

In before Folsom beats Cathedral 60-28 and Sammy claims Folsom's defense gave up too many points... 

Don't get stuck on being stupid.  I said they gave up to many scores in the first half when the game was competitive.  Which is true. 

And yes if Cathedral also gets 28 points in the first half, that would add to the negative side of the ledger.