Focusing Back On Colquitt and Trinity Catholic

Rufus69

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am excited for this game. 

Good for you. So am I. 

I don;t necessarily just love Saturday games, but, still I'm excited. I always like seeing teams I have never seen in person before. Especially teams with as much talent on them as this one. 

I hope they are better than the last Catholic school team that came down. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Have to say, this thread is pretty classic. Started by none other than.... 

One of the MO posters suggested Blue Springs as a alternate. In the 9 years I lived in MO Blue Springs and Jefferson City we’re always near the top.  Twice I went on road trips only to watch local St. Louis powers get dismantled by those farm boys.  They are a way better (meaning more competitive) matchup for Colquitt than Trinity Catholic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think the Colquitt defense will be up to the task. I hope that we don't let that Missouri team score a point or get passed the fifty yard line even, but, both of those hopes are probably unrealistic. 

I think we will score quite a few on them after watching a little film that Prep posted. 

Add in the crowd factor. 

I feel pretty good about our chances going into the game. 

I bet the score is more than 14-0.

I just hope you don’t get shut out ...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Back?  When were we focused in on coldcuts in the first place?

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

They’re Delusional   Lmao they think this website was made for them lmao 

Well, if the website wasn't made for the GA posters, they've made the most of it.

4 of the top 8 posters with respect to the amount of content are from GA.

4 GA posters account for about 40K posts.

Where would this site be without our GA friends?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

I don't think that there is any doubt that these guys can score.  I do not expect this game to be easy.  I actually think the Titans will be successful in the first half.  Hopefully...our coaches will make the necessary halftime adjustments to squeeze their offense.  Add to that...if we can get our run game going....and can play keep away....who knows...we might could win this one.

One thing is for certain...they ain't coming for the grits.

The Titans are focused.  And nobody has told them they can't win.  Let's all pray that our, poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs..."explain it" to them.

Rufus>>

On 8/22/2018 at 10:15 PM, Belly Bob said:

Well, if the website wasn't made for the GA posters, they've made the most of it.

4 of the top 8 posters with respect to the amount of content are from GA.

4 GA posters account for about 40K posts.

Where would this site be without our GA friends?

Folsom in his various forms has accounted for 40,000 posts on his own and LDT has thrown in another 20k.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

CC `s poor,tiny,little.....undersized linemen......

5`11..262.......5`9..260.....5`10..255......5`11..305.....5`9..255......5`10..287.......6`0...350.....6`0..285......6`1..300....6`2..285...6`1..305...6`2..285...5`11...290...5`11..295.....6`1..265.....6`3...325....6`3...345. 

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2018 at 8:22 PM, PrepGridiron said:

Have to say, this thread is pretty classic. Started by none other than.... 

https://mosports.forums.rivals.com/threads/does-anyone-have-info-on-2018-trinity-catholic-football.34692/

And spewing his stuff there as well.  The problem is they can't tell when he is fibbing.  (hint: If he is typing anything about Gwinnett)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, abbatt said:

CC `s poor,tiny,little.....undersized linemen......

5`11..262.......5`9..260.....5`10..255......5`11..305.....5`9..255......5`10..287.......6`0...350.....6`0..285......6`1..300....6`2..285...6`1..305...6`2..285...5`11...290...5`11..295.....6`1..265.....6`3...325....6`3...345. 

LOL....Fake News....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Rufus,

We both know that GA has a lot of big kids and CC has got a few of them !!!!!! I wish your micro-sized hogs the best of luck..that they avoid any injuries in repelling those big nasty Giants from MO and that they can preserve all that is good and right with GA. football.

As you know, I am a fan of GA. football...it`s level of play and passionate fan support is admirable.......so I stick with my prediction of David..41...Goliath  14. ...Soften up those MO.behemoth`s so ESL will have a chance to beat TC the following week !!

5 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Rufus,

We both know that GA has a lot of big kids and CC has got a few of them !!!!!! I wish your micro-sized hogs the best of luck..that they avoid any injuries in repelling those big nasty Giants from MO and that they can preserve all that is good and right with GA. football.

As you know, I am a fan of GA. football...it`s level of play and passionate fan support is admirable.......so I stick with my prediction of David..41...Goliath  14. ...Soften up those MO.behemoth`s so ESL will have a chance to beat TC the following week !!

I..personally...appreciate your kind words.  Georgia High School football is DEFINITELY passionate....and has been for quite a while.    With that being said...Rush and Colquitt will NEVER take another team lightly.  We learned our lesson back in 2010 from Cook County.  Nobody told those Horrible Hornets they were supposed to lose...and obviously...we didn't get the story told neither....(Smile).

I actually expect a hard fought game.  Hopefully...we can wear them down...if we can catch a break with the weather.  You know...90 degrees and about 85% humidity.  But that's probably asking too much.  Oh...I'll leave you with this...and I've lived by it for most of my life.  

Contrary to what the Good Book says....Goliath beats David about 95.8 % of the time.

So do yourself a favor....bet on Goliath.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I..personally...appreciate your kind words.  Georgia High School football is DEFINITELY passionate....and has been for quite a while.    With that being said...Rush and Colquitt will NEVER take another team lightly.  We learned our lesson back in 2010 from Cook County.  Nobody told those Horrible Hornets they were supposed to lose...and obviously...we didn't get the story told neither....(Smile).

I actually expect a hard fought game.  Hopefully...we can wear them down...if we can catch a break with the weather.  You know...90 degrees and about 85% humidity.  But that's probably asking too much.  Oh...I'll leave you with this...and I've lived by it for most of my life.  

Contrary to what the Good Book says....Goliath beats David about 95.8 % of the time.

So do yourself a favor....bet on Goliath.

Rufus>>

Rufus,

i always know where to go if there’s flooding in NorCal and we need levees. 

1 minute ago, abbatt said:

Rufus,

That 90 degree..85% humidity is St.Louis weather this time of year...in fact it is sweltering hot down there now.

You will win on superior coaching..depth and execution....and a bigger crowd than TC has ever played in front of.

Then we'll pray for snow.....(Smile).....Yes sir....there WILL be a rowdy crowd !!!!!!

Even if Rab don't come.....LOL.

ESPN should have considered this game instead of Tucker/Grayson.  Talk about David vs Goliath.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1