Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Chuck,........who cares?

...trump is NOT a medical man as has NO business sending out medical tweets. 

The answer to your question is they evidently had it already. That's how shit like this happens.

The woman told NBC News that the couple thought the drug compound Trump mentioned in a televised press conference was the same as the fish-tank cleaner they had in their home pantry.

What's your address I'll send you a life supply?

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Is this the ad that Trump's campaign is suing over? It's 100% factual considering, you know, they're just using Trump's words.

😄

I think he's suing for t.v. stations to cease running the PrioritiesUSA Pac ad over some cut in the beginning where they kind of juxtapose him saying coronavirus before saying its a democratic hoax.

That one Joe is running looks pretty clean of any odd cuts like that. 

15 minutes ago, The Guru said:

A dumbass used it and died.

Yeah, but fear and uncertainty will make people do some bat crazy stuff.....lots of scared people out there right now.

You want to try to lead them in the right direction to ease some of those fears if you are a leader. That ain't happening.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

When have you ever given him credit for anything?

Don't you have a crowd you can apologize for being white?

I'll give him credit when he does something.  And call him out if he doesn't.

As for apologizing, if you were bright enough you would have understood what I said.   I have nothing to apologize for. 

I would have thought the idea would be difficult to appreciate for the average white guy but not too hard for for black/Brown/etc people.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This is the cease and desist ad - I don't see how the lawsuit could really fly.  

If I was in control of that pac, I'd remove the corona virus intro and start with him saying it's their new hoax. 

I'd then burn every dollar SxDrxDs sent me on running that ad until they cry real tears. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

The fact is that you people are so bent on criticizing Trump that you are pointing fingers at him because a nitwit drank fish tank Drano.

That you appear to be not in the least embarrassed by this speaks volumes.

Unbelievable.

🤡

You done crying?  Man up.  Your embarrassing yourself.  

Why should I be embarrassed for speaking to the obvious.  I think you are projecting again.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I'll give him credit when he does something.  And call him out if he doesn't.

As for apologizing, if you were bright enough you would have understood what I said.   I have nothing to apologize for. 

I would have thought the idea would be difficult to appreciate for the average white guy but not too hard for for black/Brown/etc people.  

So he has done nothing good? Because you have never given him credit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

LMAO

You are blaming a man because another man drank Drano.

Fool much?

Do you think, with the wife apparently saying they heard someone else suggest that "Drano" worked, maybe that had something to do with it? Particularity if the person who suggested it was a prominent, national figure attempting to address the nation with his message/thoughts? You think that might have influenced them at all? Or not at all?

• Like 1

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Do you think, with the wife apparently saying they heard someone else suggest that "Drano" worked, maybe that had something to do with it? Particularity if the person who suggested it was a prominent, national figure attempting to address the nation with his message/thoughts? You think that might have influenced them at all? Or not at all?

Who suggested that Drano or fish tank cleaner worked?

Anything to attack Trump.

TDS is worse than imagined.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Who suggested that Drano or fish tank cleaner worked?

concha is clearly delusional.

Denies hard facts right in front of his face. He could watch the video of Trump saying it and then the women saying that Trump told them it was OK and he'd still laugh at "TDS" libs for believing something so silly.

Guy is a complete hack.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

concha is clearly delusional.

Denies hard facts right in front of his face. He could watch the video of Trump saying it and then the women saying that Trump told them it was OK and he'd still laugh at "TDS" libs for believing something so silly.

Guy is a complete hack.

Clearly, Andy!  👍

Trump says "chloriquine could be the real deal" (or whatever), so let's all go out and throw fish tank cleaner down our throats. Right?

~330,000,000 people in this country.

But Trump is responsibly for the one who downs the Drano.

You are truly incapable of feeling embarrassment.

🤣

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Didn't it say that she digested it also?  It wasn't an accident.  Trump lied and they believed, it's really that simple.  The couple is responsible and so is Trump.  There are people on this board who believe 100% of what Trump says.  

So she read that is was for cleaning a fish tank but had an ingredient in it that may stop the virus. We are not arguing intellect here, because she clearly did not research it at all. Just curious if Trump said it was okay to drink fish tank cleaner. Do you not wonder if she drank the fish tank cleaner at the same time as her husband? Did she wait  to see the effect it would have on him?  In all probability she drank a less amount or she would be dead also.  

Is there no warning label on the Cleaner?  You can find some pretty nasty organ failures if you do just a little research. 

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/006002s043lbl.pdf

6 hours ago, concha said:

The fact is that you people are so bent on criticizing Trump that you are pointing fingers at him because a nitwit drank fish tank Drano.

That you appear to be not in the least embarrassed by this speaks volumes.

Unbelievable.

🤡

I'm willing to bet all the Drano under my Sink.  That She voted for him.  Remember most of his follower believe everything he says.   And that include some things that any normal person would not digest and I mean that literally.

Exhibit A:   My People are so Smart I could smoke one of their dumbasses and the other dumbasses would still vote for me.  That is Genius and I mean Genius.  Tell Me Concha that You are not among this group.  😎

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I'm willing to bet all the Drano under my Sink.  That She voted for him.  Remember most of his follower believe everything he says.   And that include some things that any normal person would not digest and I mean that literally.

Exhibit A:   My People are so Smart I could smoke one of their dumbasses and the other dumbasses would still vote for me.  That is Genius and I mean Genius.  Tell Me Concha that You are not among this group.  😎

Well, DD, since I haven't thrown any Drano down my throat and the Orange God Emperor hasn't shot me...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I think his clan members would volunteer to be shot by Trump!!...they'd be lining up on 5th Ave. to have the honor of being shot by their hero...just to support the man that brainwashed them...how sad!!....and Trump was 100% correct....his minions would say they deserved to be shot!

GSB, Ironmam, Blueballs, Tex and Concha would all take a bullet between the eyes to prove how loyal they are to Trump!!...🤡

• Haha 1