Valdosta 13 colquitT 48 FINAL

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I still can't believe how crazy it is that he is following the Packers JV that closely. He must have quite the hard on for all things Colquitt to be all over it like that. I usually don't even learn the JV, 8th and 9th grade scores til the pregame show on Fridays. 

Unless, someone calls me and tells me something that happened interesting or whatever. 

No joke!  Some of these guys and some from GAVSV are posting stuff about Grayson before I have a chance to see it.  Crazy.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fred said:

No joke!  Some of these guys and some from GAVSV are posting stuff about Grayson before I have a chance to see it.  Crazy.

Fred...I'm not sure some of these gurus understand how Colquitt's JV system works.  As you know...you can only play so many quarters in Georgia between JV and Varsity.  Coach Jefferson does a super job in monitoring our guys.  Which brings me to this...our Varsity has freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors who play on Friday night.  Many of those underclassmen DO NOT play in our JV games.  We love to win JV games...but let's be honest...Varsity games are what it's about.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Fred...I'm not sure some of these gurus understand how Colquitt's JV system works.  As you know...you can only play so many quarters in Georgia between JV and Varsity.  Coach Jefferson does a super job in monitoring our guys.  Which brings me to this...our Varsity has freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors who play on Friday night.  Many of those underclassmen DO NOT play in our JV games.  We love to win JV games...but let's be honest...Varsity games are what it's about.

Rufus>>

And that’s why you really can’t play Out Of State... y’all bring players that won’t contribute when it comes gameday

.. let them stay back and get some game expierence at jv level but I forgot You know football 

7A40DAD3-77A5-460B-B874-651A1A61384F.png

Yep. Clearly Colquitt is doing something right and some dummy from Jersey obviously has no clue. 

I get it though. The privates just pilfer the area and have no need to develop and/or follow specific rules like Colquitt does, so ignorance from their fans rules the day. 

When a team can't just go to the school down the road and ask their top players to come over and play, they have to utilize tbeir JV and other squads differently.

I'm not even sure the metro Atlanta teams work their jv and under classes the same as Colquitt.

It's called player management and development. 

Some people are just clowns and obviously that's the extent of their abilities and aspirations. xD

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. Clearly Colquitt is doing something right and some dummy from Jersey obviously has no clue. 

I get it though. The privates just pilfer the area and have no need to develop and/or follow specific rules like Colquitt does, so ignorance from their fans rules the day. 

When a team can't just go to the school down the road and ask their top players to come over and play, they have to utilize tbeir JV and other squads differently.

I'm not even sure the metro Atlanta teams work their jv and under classes the same as Colquitt.

It's called player management and development. 

Some people are just clowns and obviously that's the extent of their abilities and aspirations. xD

I feel like this is why most of these guys on here prefer private schools......mainly because they prefer that stability that private schools have when it comes to football and not having to start over/develop players.

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I feel like this is why most of these guys on here prefer private schools......mainly because they prefer that stability that private schools have when it comes to football and not having to start over/develop players.

True. 

Once you have built the program accordingly, you don't have to start over. 

There are times when your talent could be down a bit for a year or two, but, even then you will be solid. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it may be important to that Jersey cat because he needs Colquitt to lose somehow some way. 

If varsity won't lose, he has to grasp at straws. 

I still can't believe how crazy it is that he is following the Packers JV that closely. He must have quite the hard on for all things Colquitt to be all over it like that. I usually don't even learn the JV, 8th and 9th grade scores til the pregame show on Fridays. 

Unless, someone calls me and tells me something that happened interesting or whatever. 

PreGame Show?  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

About the only reason I pay attention to the 8th, 9th and JV squads is to see what talent we have coming down the pipes. 

The scores and whatever are fun to follow a little bit, but, really aren't much in the way of tea leaves for what the varsity will look like next year. 

For someone that does not care about jv, y'all certainly are being quite defensive. lol

• Haha 1