Name the most famous person or persons you have met.

HooverOutlaw

In 1991 I went to New Orleans for a family wedding. Stayed downtown at the Hilton. That night the hotel bar was showing the Evander Holyfield George Foreman fight. They charged like $10 to watch. We were sitting watching the undercard fights and in walks OJ Simpson.  Before the main event he walked around to every table met everyone. He came and  ask our table how are and who do think is gonna win. I told him  Holyfield because he was from Alabama and we are too. He said hope we a great time shook everybodies hand went to the next table.

Never would have dreamed the murders 2 years later would have happened.  He was very easy going and very polished.

Other people 

Bo Jackson

Ric Flair

Ricky Steamboat

Many wrestlers

Jerry Jones

Brent Musburger

Charles Barkley 

Famous Colquitt fan Rufus.

Kenny Stabler

Tons of Alabama players

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In 1991 I went to New Orleans for a family wedding. Stayed downtown at the Hilton. That night the hotel bar was showing the Evander Holyfield George Foreman fight. They charged like $10 to watch. We were sitting watching the undercard fights and in walks OJ Simpson.  Before the main event he walked around to every table met everyone. He came and  ask our table how are and who do think is gonna win. I told him  Holyfield because he was from Alabama and we are too. He said hope we a great time shook everybodies hand went to the next table.

Never would have dreamed the murders 2 years later would have happened.  He was very easy going and very polished.

Other people 

Bo Jackson

Ric Flair

Ricky Steamboat

Many wrestlers

Jerry Jones

Brent Musburger

Charles Barkley 

Famous Colquitt fan Rufus.

Kenny Stabler

Tons of Alabama players

Personally know Rudy Guiliani 

brother played with His son at sjrSJR

Athletes:

Cal Ripken Jr.

Chipper Jones

Rafael Furcal

Ryan Klesko

Javy Lopez

Eddie George

Steve McNair

Tiger Woods

Herschel Walker

Ray Goff

The countless UGA players that I pounded brews with (David Andrews, Aaron Murray, Marshall Morgan, and more)

Sting (pro wrestler)

Lex Luger

Politicians:

Jimmy Carter

Saxby Chambliss (local boy)

Jan Brewer

Karen Handal

Entertainers:

T.I.

Young Joc (can't disclose those specifics)

Luke Combs

Jason Aldean

Brantley Gilbert

Old Crow Medicine Show band members (probably not well known to many on here, famous song was "Wagon Wheel")

David Allan Coe

Corey Harrison (Pawn Stars)

Clyde "Ace" Amerson (Real World on MTV)

I feel like I'm forgetting quite a few. Some of these meetings were short encounters, and some others led to stories you wouldn't tell your kids about. Lol

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Athletes:

Cal Ripken Jr.

Chipper Jones

Rafael Furcal

Ryan Klesko

Javy Lopez

Eddie George

Steve McNair

Tiger Woods

Herschel Walker

Ray Goff

The countless UGA players that I pounded brews with (David Andrews, Aaron Murray, Marshall Morgan, and more)

Sting (pro wrestler)

Politicians:

Jimmy Carter

Jan Brewer

Karen Handal

Entertainers:

T.I.

Jason Aldean

Brantley Gilbert

Old Crow Medicine Show band members (probably not well known to many on here, famous song was "Wagon Wheel")

David Allan Coe

I feel like I'm forgetting quite a few. Some of these meetings were short encounters, and some others led to stories you wouldn't tell your kids about. Lol

That’s quite a list.

• Thumbs Down 1

George H. W. Bush.

Years ago I stopped in the parking lot of a High’s dairy store in Glen Echo, MD.  While sitting in my car a black SUV pulled into the space next to me.  I started to open my car door but the door to the SUV opened almost at the same time.

Someone got out and with a hand motion signaled that I should stay in my car.  He looked straight into my eyes while motioning.

I closed the door and looked to see who this was.  The rear door of the SUV opened and the former President of the United States stepped out.  He walked into High’s.

My window was open and I couldn’t have been more than two or three feet away when he walked by.  

The Secret Service agent never took his eyes off of me.

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Athletes:

Cal Ripken Jr.

Chipper Jones

Rafael Furcal

Ryan Klesko

Javy Lopez

Eddie George

Steve McNair

Tiger Woods

Herschel Walker

Ray Goff

Sting (pro wrestler)

Lex Luger

Politicians:

Jimmy Carter

Jan Brewer

Karen Handal

Entertainers:

T.I.

Luke Combs

Jason Aldean

Brantley Gilbert

David Allan Coe

David Allen Coe where AT?

Jackie Joyner Kersey - great story

Curtis Granderson (MLB) - some of my buddies used to kick it with him at UIC

Antonio Davis (NBA) -  tried to eat a meal at Red Lobster in peace, I sent kids to him with pens and paper

Randy Brown (Bulls) - Used to come into TGIFridays all the time when I worked there right after college

Rodney McCrae (Bulls) - met at a weird country western bar that turned top 40 after midnight. Sat and took shots and learned insider stories about the 90's Bulls

GLC (on Kanye songs "Spaceships" & "Drive Slow") - not that great a story

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just about every current NASCAR driver and many of the owners. 

Probably the single most famous and the coolest would be Richard Petty. 

Most fun to be around would be Clint Bowyer. He's a clown just like me. We joked with each other just like we knew each other. Pretty cool guy. 

Ever meet Dale Sr or Tim Richmond

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just about every current NASCAR driver and many of the owners. 

Probably the single most famous and the coolest would be Richard Petty. 

Most fun to be around would be Clint Bowyer. He's a clown just like me. We joked with each other just like we knew each other. Pretty cool guy. 

How the hell could I forget meeting "The King"?

My mom had an inside connect who worked at Talladega. I had the pleasure of meeting him at one of his driving experiences there when I was too young to get behind the wheel.

I also met John Force as a real youngster at the Gatornationals in the 90s.

• Like 1