What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Paris got some crazy speed.  These kids get a seam they house it.  All scores on explosive plays.  Not one drive.  Holy shit they caught a long pass with 1 hand.  Every 2 handed pass the have dropped.  Big 1st down at Argyle 41. 

Is Paris a little undisciplined?  An unsportsmanlike penalty from the sidelines is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Is Paris a little undisciplined?  An unsportsmanlike penalty from the sidelines is ridiculous.

Very. Their own worst enemy.  Have no dog in this.  Just wanted to see two ranked 4A kids go at it.  Argyle will be a tough out.  Thy remind you a lot of P.G.  too bad they are in DII.  They are beating Gilmer at the moment

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

I like how this guy thinks - 

Smoaky's East and Central Texas Top 10 Power Poll...
Thursday, 6th September 2018 - 8:50PM
This season, I'll rank the Top 10 programs overall in both East and Central Texas, based on their pound-for-pound value. So, even though (for example) Arp wouldn't beat Longview, they could be ranked higher in my Power Poll.

I will take your feedback and nominations each week in the forums section. 

If you want, email me nominations after each week's games to smoaky@1660espn.com. 

Smoakys majority forum folks are small school fans. Thats who he caters to. Not surprising at all.

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Paris has ALWAYS been undisciplined (Well since I moved to Texas in 2014 at least).  Especially their basketball squads.

They are their own worse enemy.  They did hold em Argyle kick 32yd FG.  Good big leg.  3:15. 

34 - 28.  Paris about to receive.

Almost housed it. Ran it to Argyle 41.