What up Texas?

DevilDog

Just now, Frosty4024 said:

But it takes them a while to get started...You can't have 1-or-2 bad quarters in the playoffs. 

That's what scares me about Guyer...

They started off pretty good tonight.  I’m not sure who is going to beat them for all 4 quarters.  This is the worst Allen loss in at least the last decade.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Homies I haven't been to game in about 4 weeks mainly due to business travel.  Any suggestions for tomorrow.  I'm even down to roll out to Beast Texas or anywhere in the metroplex including Funky Town area.  That's Ft. Worth for the non Metroplex homies

Aledo v Ryan. Not sure where it’s at though 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

But it takes them a while to get started...You can't have 1-or-2 bad quarters in the playoffs. 

That's what scares me about Guyer...

I watched the 1st two quarters of the Allen- Guyer game snoozefest for sure. 

Allen was in the RZ two times and came away with 0 points.  They had penalties that stopped their drives and didn't adjust to the quick passes that Guyer did.  They looked awful, and I blame that on coaching. 

Guyer wasn't impressive to me,  this was more about Allen stinking up the joint.  They looked awful with no playmaker and then their best player was carted off before halftime. 

It would be nice to see Guyer play in division 1 this year

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Homies I haven't been to game in about 4 weeks mainly due to business travel.  Any suggestions for tomorrow.  I'm even down to roll out to Beast Texas or anywhere in the metroplex including Funky Town area.  That's Ft. Worth for the non Metroplex homies

SLC and Byron Nelson is the Big One iirc.  Y'all might want to go to that one.

My plan is to stay close to home and catch Ryan and Aledo.

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I watched the 1st two quarters of the Allen- Guyer game snoozefest for sure. 

Allen was in the RZ two times and came away with 0 points.  They had penalties that stopped their drives and didn't adjust to the quick passes that Guyer did.  They looked awful, and I blame that on coaching. 

Guyer wasn't impressive to me,  this was more about Allen stinking up the joint.  They looked awful with no playmaker and then their best player was carted off before halftime. 

It would be nice to see Guyer play in division 1 this year

In Layman's terms they got their asses whipped and couldn't do anything about it thus resulting in your displeasure with said occurrence.  I could say the same about SJB I was there for that ass whipping.  They had chances in the 1st half.  They didn't take advantage because like Guyer the team was way better. 

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

In Layman's terms they got their asses whipped and couldn't do anything about thus resulting in your displeasure with said occurrence.  I could say the same about SJB I was there for that ass whipping.  They had chances in the 1st half.  They didn't take advantage because like Guyer the team was way better. 

No,  I don't think Allen was a top 5 Texas team. I don't really care about Allen,  cause I thought they'd get blown out by SJB anyways.  That's not the game I wanted to see this year.  I wanted to see Northshore or Westlake play them not Allen

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

In Layman's terms they got their asses whipped and couldn't do anything about thus resulting in your displeasure with said occurrence.  I could say the same about SJB I was there for that ass whipping.  They had chances in the 1st half.  They didn't take advantage because like Guyer the team was way better. 

Steeler is so transparent it’s comical. He follows the Texas teams that lose to ca in the hopes they win Texas.  As if his opinion matters after the fact. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Steeler is so transparent it’s comical. He follows the Texas teams that lose to ca in the hopes they win Texas.  As if his opinion matters after the fact. 😂 

Not true,  cause I didn't think Allen had any chance at winning state. 

Duncanville last year did and I stated such

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No,  I don't think Allen was a top 5 Texas team. I don't really care about Allen,  cause I thought they'd get blown out by SJB anyways.  That's not the game I wanted to see this year.  I wanted to see Northshore or Westlake play them not Allen

Westlake is down too, compared to the last 3 seasons.

North Shore looks really good this year, but they’d probably still get their butts whooped 😕

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I was hoping they got to the playoffs before getting baby sealed.  They damn near lost to my homies in McKinney while I was out of town.  I told a guy at the game from SJB. I sat on their side that Allen was #13 in Texas and not the Allen of old.  Most of them thought Allen was #1 in Texas.  I was showing them  Dave Campbell like a Texas Preacher at a church revival

• Like 1

Just now, RedZone said:

...steelerslim taking more heat.

Surprises no one 

I speak my mind.  The week of Allen-SJB you didn't see me talking about that game. You asked,  and I said the game would be a blowout.  Allen is a 10ish team in Texas, that will never be able to compete against a top 10 team in the country