What up Texas?

DevilDog

Desoto up 86 - 26 on Lake Ridge. I'd take that as disrespect if I were LR.

Chill gonna get the first win against Skyline. I would ask how bad is Skyline now, but I'm afraid somebody would answer it.

and it'd would have been a shame if McKinney had denied Guyer the right to give Allen their first district loss.

9 minutes ago, Champa said:

Desoto up 86 - 26 on Lake Ridge. I'd take that as disrespect if I were LR.

Chill gonna get the first win against Skyline. I would ask how bad is Skyline now, but I'm afraid somebody would answer it.

and it'd would have been a shame if McKinney had denied Guyer the chance to give Allen their first district loss.

FIFY.

It was a good ballgame till DS fumbled the ball right after they got it back down by only 6.

That did them in right there. Took all the life out of DS.

Looks like Byron Nelson handled Keller a lot better than SLC did. Now lets see them do it to some Dragons if they really want to impress somebody.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Anyone have an idea about where Westlake may end up Division wise?

D-I.

Del Valle (3,578) would have to make the playoffs for Westlake to drop to D-II since Westlake has the 3rd largest enrollment (2,842) in the district.

It ain't looking too good right now since Del Valle only has 1 win so far...

Lake Travis of course has (3,681).

Dripping Springs has (2,360-ish) so they have the potential to be a D-II Darkhorse.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I want to say Katy is looking to be a Division 2 attendee again.

Division 1:

North Shore, Atascocita, Westlake, Duncanville, Lake Travis 

Carroll ? , DeSoto ?

Division 2:

Guyer, Summer Creek, Katy, Prosper ?

Desoto is D2 for sure (Duncanville and waxahachie will be D1 from that district) 

byron Nelson is D2 and they will be a force. Handled Keller easily tonight after SLC struggled with them last week 

• Thanks 1

Big Games for Denton County Next Week:

Guyer vs Allen - Basically for District 5-6A...Unless Prosper has a say later against Allen.

Argyle vs Frisco Independence -- Battle for of 3-5A...and most likely #1 ranking in all of 5A-DII 

Byron Nelson vs Southlake Carroll -- Battle of unbeatens...Winner takes District 4-6A.

Ryan vs Aledo (This one is HUGE because I don't see Burleson beating Aledo...being that Burleson barely beat Ryan without thier starting QB/RB...District 3-5A D-I will come down to tie breakers in this case).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

D1. 

Both divisions are going to be loaded this year.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Desoto is D2 for sure (Duncanville and waxahachie will be D1 from that district) 

byron Nelson is D2 and they will be a force. Handled Keller easily tonight after SLC struggled with them last week 

The Woodlands hopefully are for real again, New Caney is silently undefeated, like you said Byron Nelson,