What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

@Horsefly @DevilDog

This my last week in Texas (finally got the Promotion to Sioux Falls and start training in Colorado Springs on the 4th).

So before I make that leap to the cold...

Whitesboro vs Brock OR

Wichita Falls vs Decatur?

frosty it was nice meeting you a few years ago and chatting it up on this site. Of course you can still do so, but you’ll be missed.  Congrats on the promotion and best wishes in your new journey.   My oldest is in co springs, been there about 5 years. We love visiting.  Maybe we can meet and catch a game if I’m in town 

WF v Decatur will be a good one 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

@Horsefly @DevilDog

This my last week in Texas (finally got the Promotion to Sioux Falls and start training in Colorado Springs on the 4th).

Whitesboro vs Brock OR

Lol Texas to South Dakota , good luck dude you will need it 

not even December yet

8304AA0F-31EC-46F8-BF24-DA6D6DCB4D24.jpeg

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

@Horsefly @DevilDog

Whitesboro vs Brock OR

Congrats on the Promo.  WF vs Decatur would be my pick.  Great meeting you and wish you the best. Now you need to find a few brothas from South Dakota and you'll get on here and go back and forth on Whatup Texas with us about how the fighting cold as Hell would beat insert Tx Team...Again best of wishes.  I will still work on @Horsefly concerning the gaps.  🤘

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Champa said:

They'd be scary if there was D1 level talent to go along with that size. If they're just big and only okay at those positions, I see the Longview defense having a good game still. Might want to run around them and not try running through them though.

One of the OT is a 3*** committed to Texas. 

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Can Carthage beat Pleasant Grove as bad as (8-4) CE Byrd (Shreveport) did.

CE Byrd was blown out 4 times this year on this side..... they started pretty hot, but faded badly.

Nice to see Pleasant Grove still taking names in Texas though.

Maybe Carthage can play CE Byrd (Shreveport) next year....... It's only a 40 minute drive.

Pleasant Grove stepped up. It's way past time for some of these other small Texas schools to step up.

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Maybe Carthage can play CE Byrd (Shreveport) next year....... It's only a 40 minute drive.

Pleasant Grove stepped up. It's way past time for some of these other small Texas schools to step up.

Same with Louisiana

Catholic stepped up,  it's about time that pretender Destrehan steps up

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m gonna check it out if NFHS. Take a look at whitesboro’s line 

Don't be impressed...it's all weight...Brock been pushing them around all night.  They're trailing because Whitesboro can throw the deep ball pretty good.  Catching Brock with double-moves.

Currently 12-7 Whitesboro 10:00 2nd.

• Thanks 1

Just putting this here for games that are being streamed. Longview/Timberview can be seen on Youtube, as can Silsbee/ Cuero. There's a few others you can get for free if you don't have access to the other services, but those are the two big ones without paying anything. Liberty Hill game is also free if you're in to that sort of thing.

https://www.uiltexas.org/media/info/2022-week-4-football-broadcast