PrepGridiron Year End Awards

PrepGridiron

10 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Biggest troll of year has to be Los but he is a pathetic excuse who don't even deserve to win a award for biggest troll LMAO

The operative word in the description is “subtle.”

Would you discribe anything that Carlo Danger posts as “subtle?”

Me neither. 

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

A bag of weed

ilikesTheWayzYouZThink

Naw bro. Me and Sting... we south Georgia brothas from different mothas. 

I think we can agree, a dude in a pink romper... or any damned romper at all... deserves something more akin to punishment than a reward.

Wait...

Dudes that wear rompers may like punishments... 

I don't even know what you deserve. It ain't accolades though. 

Hahahaha

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Naw bro. Me and Sting... we south Georgia brothas from different mothas. 

I think we can agree, a dude in a pink romper... or any damned romper at all... deserves something more akin to punishment than a reward.

Wait...

Dudes that wear rompers may like punishments... 

I don't even know what you deserve. It ain't accolades though. 

Hahahaha

Yeah.... 

@LiberalDonaldTrump seems like the type to be into that freaky shit... 

• Haha 2

On 12/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, PrepGridiron said:

We will attempt to do a PrepGridiron first and have End Of the Year Awards. Built on our community first model, we will be sourcing the nominees over the next few weeks, with the final awards being announced mid January. These are the categories. I am open to adding 3 more categories, so please feel free to suggest.

Team of the Year - this is not the MNC or #1 team in the country (although it very well can be), but goes to the team that excelled during the season and earned the respect of the esteemed members of this board.

Poster of the Year - goes to the poster that provided the most insight about national HSFB 

Thread of the Year - goes to the most interesting, entertaining and/or informational thread

Post the Year - goes to the most interesting, entertaining and/or informational post

Troll of the Year - this is not what you think as we do not want to endorse trolling, but this goes to the poster that was subtly able to drop a turd in the room and let the others argue on whether it stinks or not

Fan of the Year - this goes to that poster that best embodied fandom (whether blind or not)

Spit Out My Coffee Post - goes to the post that had your co-workers turning around wondering WTF

Got my tux ready to accept my awards 

D76F080C-B3FA-4A86-9F9D-DD15365A9C90.jpeg

On 12/29/2018 at 5:02 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump21C9FDA4-F17B-4288-839A-DE76923EB9A4.thumb.jpeg.1501babf65dea3eecb3afc3e74d6d87f.jpeg

@PrepGridiron Romper of the year goes to yours Truly....

12 hours ago, StingMan44 said:

Hey, at least your prison cell has a window. 

I think thought those days were in his rearview window.

No pun interned for the “window” or “rear”references. 😂

• Haha 1

@PrepGridiron I want to propose an additional category:

The Patience of Job Poster.

And I want to nominate @Extremely Humble for this year’s award.

Not only did he have to endure the fallout from the relentless and almost unbroken (except for bannings) stream of Folsom-related effluent from Block and all his myriad names, he was subjected to the indignity of having his avatar highjacked by the same Block.

The ensuing confusion caused EH to be mistaken for Block on many occasions, and be subjected to insults rightfully meant for Block.

I know it spoiled his board experience and somewhat constrained his participation, given that everything he posted was viewed and received with a “Fuck you, you’re just Block” bias.

No other poster has had to put up with this amount of bullshit, brought on not by anything he did but by the childish and inexcusable actions of one of the biggest turd posters I have ever experienced.

I wouldn’t have been surprised, nor blamed EH, if he had just quit, but in spite of this adversity he persevered, keeping a calm demeanor, and trying to provide rational and reasoned posts in support of his team.

in view of the above I propose that he be selected as the first “Patience of Job” poster.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Not only did he have to endure the fallout from the relentless and almost unbroken (except for bannings) stream of Folsom-related effluent from Block and all his myriad names, he was subjected to the indignity of having his avatar highjacked by the same Block.

The ensuing confusion caused EH to be mistaken for Block on many occasions, and be subjected to insults rightfully meant for Block.

I know it spoiled his board experience and somewhat constrained his participation, given that everything he posted was viewed and received with a “Fuck you, you’re just Block” bias.

No other poster has had to put up with this amount of bullshit, brought on not by anything he did but by the childish and inexcusable actions of one of the biggest turd posters I have ever experienced.

I wouldn’t have been surprised, nor blamed EH, if he had just quit, but in spite of this adversity he persevered, keeping a calm demeanor, and trying to provide rational and reasoned posts in support of his team.

in view of the above I propose that he be selected as the first “Patience of Job” poster.

I second this motion.

We always have quorum, motion passes for consideration.

BGW

57 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I would like to nominate the state of New Jersey for putting up with Me and to the state of Georgia for Rabs behavior 

• Like 1