May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't deal in rumors.  I only deal in facts.  here's a fact for you........

Rush makes more money than just about EVERYBODY else in the Colquitt School System.

Uh Oh.....

Rufus>>

Ruf.......you have always been a straight shooter, as much as one could be on these forums. Don’t get mealy mouthed on me now. 

Are you saying these rumors are made up by jealous school board factions and that there’s no truth to them? If so, Rush needs to blow their asses up and shame them all. Course, if there’s any modicum of truth to them.......

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ruf.......you have always been a straight shooter, as much as one could be on these forums. Don’t get mealy mouthed on me now. 

Are you saying these rumors are made up by jealous school board factions and that there’s no truth to them? If so, Rush needs to blow their asses up and shame them all. Course, if there’s any modicum of truth to them.......

Shit it wouldn't be the most unbelievable thing to come out of South GA...

The bad part about big Cities like Moultrie is you have a select few who have a say so In everything and want all the attention. 

And anything that goes against the grain they try to get rid of it.

• Thanks 1

Can't speak for Rufus, jealousy is a thing around Moultrie and the school system. 

I'm starting to think this thing is some bullshit. This administration has been sinking their teeth into the football program since last off season. If they had any real goods on Rush he wouldn't be on paid leave. 

The climate can get pretty shitty around Moultrie for people pretty quickly though. I'm gonna venture a guess that the administration starts getting some real information out and quick or things start turning on them soon.

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Shit it wouldn't be the most unbelievable thing to come out of South GA...

The bad part about big Cities like Moultrie is you have a select few who have a say so In everything and want all the attention. 

And anything that goes against the grain they try to get rid of it.

I know what about mole-tree but I know people. 

Bottom line is this. If he did it fire his ass and prosecute him. If he didn’t apologize and prosecute those who started this National Enquirer type of stuff.

Somebody is lying no and whoever it is needs to pay. I’m no fan of cc but if rush is innocent they owe that man some serious apologies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't speak for Rufus, jealousy is a thing around Moultrie and the school system. 

I'm starting to think this thing is some bullshit. This administration has been sinking their teeth into the football program since last off season. If they had any real goods on Rush he wouldn't be on paid leave. 

The climate can get pretty shitty around Moultrie for people pretty quickly though. I'm gonna venture a guess that the administration starts getting some real information out and quick or things start turning on them soon.

If they made it up they all need to be ran out of town. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The school board already knows the answers.  They trying to figure out how to spin it for political and legal purposes.  Nobody will win in this one.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

If they made it up they all need to be ran out of town. 

Well, the administration has a duty to do, so, they are within their means. If some nasty rumors are out there, they have a duty to investigate them. 

The suspension with pay tells me that they have nothing solid right now. The announcing of it to the team and actually suspending him seems like an attempt to weaken his standing so "their" attacks can continue chipping away at him until he either leaves on his own accord or they finally do get some goods on him.

16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

247 full of shit. Haha. News sources close to the story all say with pay. 

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/propst-suspended-by-school-system/article_424b6e58-3a09-11e9-95f6-4b673dfdf62a.html

BREAKINGFEATURED

Propst suspended by school system

• By Wayne Grandy
  •  
    • 19 hrs ago
    •  
      •  

MOULTRIE – In a surprise move Tuesday, Superintendent of Schools Doug Howell placed Colquitt County High head football coach Rush Propst on administrative leave with pay pending an internal investigation into personnel issues.

Howell pointed out that Propst has not been terminated. He added that while he understood the move was a significant story not only in Colquitt County, but around the state, he could not comment further, citing protected confidentiality.

“I don’t know how long this is going to take,” Howell said.

image.png

247 working on delegitimizing their self further. First they have the shit where they aren't checking and getting catfished by fake profiles.

Now they're printing bullshit that... well, in the words of REO Speedwagon... They heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who... the rest of the story they printed is fluff. Wtf. Haha.

xD

8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

247 was 3 hrs ago yours was 19 hrs ago... just saying.. not saying 247 isn't full of shit though

My stuff is local news directly from the source. 

Wayne Grandy doesn't print bullshit and as far as I know, Doug Howell doesn't say bullshit.

247 running with the same story everyone else has, but, the glaring error of "without" pay and they've just thrown in a ton of their own fluff to surround the only statement that anyone has. 

This is that old saying where if you whisper something at one end of the line and tell them to pass it along, by the time it gets to the other end it's nothing like the original statement. 

High school football coach Rush Propst suspended without pay

ByBRAD CRAWFORD 4 hours ago

Legendary high school football coach Rush Propst is battling legal troubles ... again.

The longtime leader at Colquitt County (Georgia) was placed on administrative leave without pay this week after an investigation was launched into "personnel issues" per Colquitt County Schools Superintendent Doug Howell, WALB TV reports.

Big clown ass headline. Haha. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yo I hope what I saw was BS. 

I'm not gonna post it here but if it's real then he's gone... 

And while I hate the Small Town mafia faction

Rush couldn't have honestly thought this wouldn't have bitten him in the ass... 

But I hope it's fake... 

Also why is it open sourced. 

People pretty close in have been trying to smoke this thing out since yesterday, and, every single thing I've seen is likely bullshit. Nobody has been able to confirm a single rumor/story that I've heard or seen yet. 

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

People pretty close in have been trying to smoke this thing out since yesterday, and, every single thing I've seen is likely bullshit. Nobody has been able to confirm a single rumor/story that I've heard or seen yet. 

I said before the people who started these rumors need to be gone if they’re fake. It can’t be ok to mess with somebodies life like this. 

I just don’t understand why. I mean, his stuff in alabama is personal and in the past. While he obviously wasn’t a good person there, people can change. It’s the allegations that are being thrown at him that are inexcusable. Either way. Inexcusable if made up. Those folks have to pay the price. Inexcusable if true. rush would have to pay the price. 

In the end, I hope Justice is served and whoever is in the wrong pays! 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I said before the people who started these rumors need to be gone if they’re fake. It can’t be ok to mess with somebodies life like this. 

I just don’t understand why. I mean, his stuff in alabama is personal and in the past. While he obviously wasn’t a good person there, people can change. It’s the allegations that are being thrown at him that are inexcusable. Either way. Inexcusable if made up. Those folks have to pay the price. Inexcusable if true. rush would have to pay the price. 

In the end, I hope Justice is served and whoever is in the wrong pays! 

Small town politics and the Holier than thou people are a match made in hell... 

Rather they be fake or not nothing will happen theyll pay it off and brush it under the rug ... 

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He is going to New Hampstead HS I said this before... 

And why Idk... That's a dumbass move I'm sorry coach Hockman is a good coach and NHHS has a good team ball type team... But they are not Mceachern... He is taking a major talent and athlete cut... 

As far as pay goes. IDK.... NHHS isn't apart of the same pay system as the Savannah schools... Because it's in Bloomingdale... It's one of the 2 HS's in the county that's not a Savannah city influenced school... it's complicated... 

I meant to comment on this earlier. I read from some Mceachern folks that said he was moving to be near the beach and follow his wife’s dream.

if that’s the case, good for coach hockman. Takes a good dude to walk away from his love (and a top level job) to follow his wife’s dream. 

The fact that he can still coach while living near the beach (their dream) seems like a damn good reason to leave mceachern to me. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Small town politics and the Holier than thou people are a match made in hell... 

Rather they be fake or not nothing will happen theyll pay it off and brush it under the rug ... 

Apologies sting. What do you mean by the last sentence? Are you saying that nothing will come if it? And who would get paid off?

youre correct about politics and the holier than thou folks. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I meant to comment on this earlier. I read from some Mceachern folks that said he was moving to be near the beach and follow his wife’s dream.

if that’s the case, good for coach hockman. Takes a good dude to walk away from his love (and a top level job) to follow his wife’s dream. 

The fact that he can still coach while living near the beach (their dream) seems like a damn good reason to leave mceachern to me. 

Fair enough. 

Must be moving to Tybee island.

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Apologies sting. What do you mean by the last sentence? Are you saying that nothing will come if it? And who would get paid off?

youre correct about politics and the holier than thou folks. 

What I mean is if Rush gets cleared the folks who made this ruckus will get away with it and do the same shit again... But it'll be a different tactic... 

These are the people who have established names in Moultrie and don't like Rush. 

These are the same people that don't want McDonald's and Burger King in Town because it'll take away from the local fried chicken and overpriced gas station Resteraunts. 

These are the people that don't want change if it means they lose a dollar. 

These are the people that will literally pay to get rid of what they don't like...