May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

43 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Is it really that crazy in Norman Park? Dude got put on blast bigly. And I don't even like the guy, but that's just jacked up.

That’s what I’m saying,... I can’t stand the guy but if this is actually all BS in the end and to put  the poor guy  thru all this jersey Shore Drama bullshit especially after the 10 years he bled for that program and I ain’t talking about No Headbut  🤦‍♂️ ... no seriously after all he did and for these people to attack him like that is like a Big F u .. to him... ...... even if he’s cleared he’s packing up and getting out cause no way he’s gonna coach a team under the microscope 🔬 he’s gonna be having over him 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying,... I can’t stand the guy but if this is actually all BS in the end and to put  the poor guy  thru all this jersey Shore Drama bullshit especially after the 10 years he bled for that program and I ain’t talking about No Headbut  🤦‍♂️ ... no seriously after all he did and for these people to attack him like that is like a Big F u .. to him... ...... even if he’s cleared he’s packing up and getting out cause no way he’s gonna coach a team under the microscope 🔬 he’s gonna be having over him 

He's been had the microscope on him since two a days. 

Idk how he deals with it myself, but, he has for a long time already. 

Knowing that he knows that already, what silliness would he have pulled in reality is the real question. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's been had the microscope on him since two a days. 

Idk how he deals with it myself, but, he has for a long time already. 

Knowing that he knows that already, what silliness would he have pulled in reality is the real question. 

They won't stop till he leaves... 

Then when he's gone and Colquitt falls in a rut again they'll all start bitching again... 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

You scamps are just as bad as the "theys"  😈

Idk, they're pretty bad. They start/hear rumors and let them stew around and stuff without trying to quell them at all. 

They time it conveniently after someone leaves the program or school system and let people think that those folks were the ones that dropped the stuff on the way out. 

I just try to think of how these rumors make sense, and/or help to quell them. Especially when they don't even sound realistic. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. 

I'm just thinking out loud again.

If they had something, he'd be gone. It's been 3 days and nothing but shitty rumors. Rumors so shitty that they don't even come close to fitting the official statement, but that didn't stop people from running through the countryside with them.

The timing of the whole thing... questionable. Again. Last time they waited until Dr. McCoy left for a new position and then let him take the blame for turning the head butt incident over to the PSC. 

This time they wait until a couple of assistants have left and then let people think one of them dropped some stuff on their way out. 

The closest rumor to fitting the official statement is the players appearing on payroll. If that's the thing... hahaha. 

According to 2 fellas who shall remain nameless, allegations of giving PEDs (steroids) to players is the reason for the investigation.

Thats a rumor & in no way came from any source thats actually involved in the investigation.

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this reasoning before... But its the 1 I saw & they both sounded pretty confident.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

According to 2 fellas who shall remain nameless,  giving PEDs (or allowing) to players is the reason.

Thats a rumor & in no way came from any source thats actually involved in the investigation.

Again, I'll ask a simple question to make you wonder the validity of that rumor.

Why is the official statement "personnel issues"? Then go a little deeper and ask... If it's that really, then some personnel must have done it hence the investigation and statement, why hasn't the smoking gun popped out on Rush yet? Why hasn't he resigned if they got him?

Also an even bigger question would be... Why in the hell are the kids so damned small all the time? Look down the roster. 

Poor, tiny undersized hawgs that they are. 

I personally don't think it's that. I just don't see how it could be done without it being common knowledge around the locker room. In other words, the cat would have been out of the bag long ago when some kid that didn't want to.take ped's or whatever spoke up. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

According to 2 fellas who shall remain nameless, allegations of giving PEDs (steroids) to players is the reason for the investigation.

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this reasoning before... But its the 1 I saw & they both sounded pretty confident.

Of course thier nameless.... lol what’s new

the other rumor was rush had the Team Dr prescribe kids Pain killers without parents permission 

im not even bother gonna look this shit up till they actually come out with facts

no more playing telephone He said She said shit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Again, I'll ask a simple question to make you wonder the validity of that rumor.

Why is the official statement "personnel issues"? Then go a little deeper and ask... If it's that really, then some personnel must have done it hence the investigation and statement, why hasn't the smoking gun popped out on Rush yet? Why hasn't he resigned if they got him?

Also an even bigger question would be... Why in the hell are the kids so damned small all the time? Look down the roster. 

Poor, tiny undersized hawgs that they are. 

I personally don't think it's that. I just don't see how it could be done without it being common knowledge around the locker room. In other words, the cat would have been out of the bag long ago when some kid that didn't want to.take ped's or whatever spoke up. 

What youre saying makes sense. But... For a reason I shant say, Im pretty good at spotting a drug addict/dope head. Maybe the coaches got pretty good at spotting the kids they could trust with that kind of stuff & just didnt offer them to everyone.

I really dont know. Your logic is pretty solid... Maybe they found out they are wrong & are still trying to find some other dirt on him. 

This has to be embarrassing for Rush, if Im him... I think about going somewhere else if he makes it out the other side of this. I dont want him to leave Colquitt, but this has to make him think about it.

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

There is a story every year about Rush

good for us since its off season. Nothing ever found or proven, its all perception folks

he just keeps on ticking & winning like that Energizer Bunny! 😀

No ... recently no he’s literally trending on twitter over this shit... it was never this bad

WERE IN UNCHARTED waters 

• Haha 1

I just can't figure how folks can't or won't apply commom sense to these accusations from the Georgia boards. It's an interesting.phenomenon to me. 

I think folks want to believe something. No way that guy is doing what he has done down there without something dirty going on... I guess that's the thought process, be it subconcious or what idk. 

Think about the stuff we've heard and read. 

Now try applying common sense without emotions in the mix. 

Here's a big one: issuing unprescribed pain killers. 

Ok... where are they coming from? There is a waiver that parents sign saying they consent to the team doctors and pt staff giving necessary care for one thing. The second thing would be, is Rush holding a vicodin in his fingers and laying it on a kid's tongue? Is he overriding doctors? 

Where's the pharmacist that is giving the team unprescribed meds? Etc. Etc. Etc. 

If that's it, why is only the school board investigatiing? Where is the cops? Where is the alphabet boys?

DUI... 

Ok... where is the story in the paper? Where's the mug shots? Why is the story "personnel issues" if Rush got a DUI?

Most of the rumors are pretty easy to check off it seems like.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No ... recently no he’s literally trending on twitter over this shit... it was never this bad

WERE IN UNCHARTED waters 

Well i don' t twitter or stutter so maybe i missed something here

but whether you love or hate Rush he is a HSFB coach winner to date 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

I’ll say it again 

it seems kind of obvious that someone on coach Probst staff did something or maybe was hired incorrectly and now Coach is being run through the ringer to see if he knew anything about it.If it were something coach did Im pretty certain it would be public knowledge by now.

but what do I know 🤷🏽‍♂️

This is one of the most sensible and logical posts on the subject.

31 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What youre saying makes sense. But... For a reason I shant say, Im pretty good at spotting a drug addict/dope head. Maybe the coaches got pretty good at spotting the kids they could trust with that kind of stuff & just didnt offer them to everyone.

I really dont know. Your logic is pretty solid... Maybe they found out they are wrong & are still trying to find some other dirt on him. 

This has to be embarrassing for Rush, if Im him... I think about going somewhere else if he makes it out the other side of this. I dont want him to leave Colquitt, but this has to make him think about it.

Maybe. So let's say that's it. 

Which coaches? Why is Rush the only one on paid leave? If they know a coach or coaches or staff is doing these things, why only Rush on suspension? The whole staff should be on suspension if they know someone is doing something but don't know exactly who but kmow for a fact someone is... No? 

I haven't heard about any other coaches on suspension. No rumors that direction. 

Also, and above all else... Why has Rush not already tendered his resignation if they truly have something on him?  

It just makes sense to go ahead and resign if you have done something and they can dig it up. Get it out of the way you know.

He (Rush) seems hunkered down without a whole lot of vocal friends to me. Why do that if you know they have something on you? 

Forgive me for not being a buyer on any of the rumors that I've seen or heard so far. Regardless of the people that have told them, repeated them or have had their name thrust upon them unknowingly.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

WERE IN UNCHARTED waters 

They actually ran an article about it on Forbes today. The usual sports pages I understand ..... but freakin Forbes???

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

As Sweetlarry asked, where are his supporters right now? Are they speaking up? If not, why not?

This is my thinking, which certainly isn’t gospel. If my coach or friend were to be accused of this, I’d be at the front of the line defending them. I’d vouch for their character. If I was wrong, then I’d go down with the ship. I was raised to look out for and take care of me and mine. Not just family, but friends and people who could use it. Rush could use it right now, especially if these allegations are false. 

If if I were a cc parent or supporter that believes in my coach, I’d vocally stand by him. Right or wrong. Not knocking anybody’s decision to stay silent on the matter. JMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

This is my thinking, which certainly isn’t gospel. If my coach or friend were to be accused of this, I’d be at the front of the line defending them. I’d vouch for their character. If I was wrong, then I’d go down with the ship. I was raised to look out for and take care of me and mine. Not just family, but friends and people who could use it. Rush could use it right now, especially if these allegations are false. 

If if I were a cc parent or supporter that believes in my coach, I’d vocally stand by him. Right or wrong. Not knocking anybody’s decision to stay silent on the matter. JMO

A bunch of them are. They just are not here posting on the boards for you to see.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

As Sweetlarry asked, where are his supporters right now? Are they speaking up? If not, why not?

Well, I can't speak for anyone else really, but, there's a few around. 

I'd say I've been speaking up by trying to beat back rumors. Around town the haters were certainly running in the streets naked for the first couple of days while the supporters and others were just sort of in shock I guess and in wait and see mode maybe. Idk.

• Like 1