May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who are those people though?  

Anonymous posters throwing shit at the wall.

The administration is tight lipped letting the shit spin out there like a washing machine full of cow flop. Great disservice to the coach and the program and even the community in general. 

Tell me how the official statement of personnel issues pertain to a dui, or any of those other rumors?  Is the superintendant full of shit? 

If there was any criminal activity on the part of a staffer or the head coach, the sheriffs dept  or some other legal entity should be involved. Things like pain killers without prescription are illegal. Where's all the cops? 

If the coach had a dui, you can bet your ass the papers would be all over it. 

People have been saying stuff about steroids and whatever other lies ever since Rush turned the program around down here. There has been Packer fans made memes about it. That's where the Packers Whoop Juice memes came from 10 years ago. 

It's just not very responsible to even repeat such bullshit. Of course there aren't that many responsible type people around the internet I guess, so there is that.

I am not a cc fan and have been outspoken about rush’s past transgressions. I don’t think he’s a good person. That’s not to say he hasn’t done many good things, but this an opinion formed by reading, listening and speaking to people who know him. 

If he is innocent something needs to be done about his accusers. It’s a joke you can randomly accuse somebody of something with zero repercussions if it’s false. 

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am not a cc fan and have been outspoken about rush’s past transgressions. I don’t think he’s a good person. That’s not to say he hasn’t done many good things, but this an opinion formed by reading, listening and speaking to people who know him. 

If he is innocent something needs to be done about his accusers. It’s a joke you can randomly accuse somebody of something with zero repercussions if it’s false. 

Well, we have seen prosecutions of people for their behavior on those Georgia vent boards in the past. Not for stuff exactly like we are seeing now but not terribly far off the mark.

At some point suits for libel  can be brought against people.propagating those lies. I guess it all depends on how serious the accusations are and how damaging they may be to the person they're about. 

Idk who the real accusers are in the real story. I could tell you rumors on that too though. xD

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, we have seen prosecutions of people for their behavior on those Georgia vent boards in the past. Not for stuff exactly like we are seeing now but not terribly far off the mark.

At some point suits for libel  can be brought against people.propagating those lies. I guess it all depends on how serious the accusations are and how damaging they may be to the person they're about. 

Idk who the real accusers are in the real story. I could tell you rumors on that too though. xD

I’m curious to know. The local board seems to be in the knowmkn the accuser(s), but are playing it close to the vest. 

If it were my coach and I could vouch for his character (and I would for Coach Morgan) I would have a hard time letting people shit on him and not saying something. Just me though

I’ll say it again 

it seems kind of obvious that someone on coach Probst staff did something or maybe was hired incorrectly and now Coach is being run through the ringer to see if he knew anything about it.If it were something coach did Im pretty certain it would be public knowledge by now.

but what do I know 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

IMO Its more likely Propst will be allowed to resign and then the committee wont release their findings.  although it may get leaked but then that kinda still leaves it on the rumor level

As I said on the local board, opinions on coach propst will not change. His supporters will be vindicated or cry foul and his detractors will be vindicated or cry foul.

only two posssible scenarios

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The rumor mills have all dried up. No new rumors. Nothing stuck.

No new statements from the actual investigation.

Just the sound of cicada in the pines. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... brrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

xD

When the cicadas are a buzzing in peace then that means Nothing's gonna happen... 

Also why has it been so damn warm lately... 

I mean it's been like anywhere from 70-89 lately... 

This springs gonna be dangerous... 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Is it really that crazy in Norman Park? Dude got put on blast bigly. And I don't even like the guy, but that's just jacked up.

You gotta learn there's alot of southern stereotypes that just ain't true alot of them are straight BS... 

But if there's one that ain't a lie... 

It's small town politics and everybody knows everybody... 

Sometimes that's a bad mix... 

And Moultrie is small enough to the point where everybody knows everybody and big names and big money Garner big privilege. 

And like someone said half the town likes Rush and Half doesn't... 

And unfortunately it seems like somebody with influence is on the Anti-Rush faction... 

Otherwise this wouldn't have ever happened... They tried to create a stir and flopped big time... 

Shit I've had it happen to me... all it takes is a simple little rumor rather it be true or not it'll spread... 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So he has been cleared?  

Idk. 

I'm just thinking out loud again.

If they had something, he'd be gone. It's been 3 days and nothing but shitty rumors. Rumors so shitty that they don't even come close to fitting the official statement, but that didn't stop people from running through the countryside with them.

The timing of the whole thing... questionable. Again. Last time they waited until Dr. McCoy left for a new position and then let him take the blame for turning the head butt incident over to the PSC. 

This time they wait until a couple of assistants have left and then let people think one of them dropped some stuff on their way out. 

The closest rumor to fitting the official statement is the players appearing on payroll. If that's the thing... hahaha. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. 

I'm just thinking out loud again.

If they had something, he'd be gone. It's been 3 days and nothing but shitty rumors. Rumors so shitty that they don't even come close to fitting the official statement, but that didn't stop people from running through the countryside with them.

The timing of the whole thing... questionable. Again. Last time they waited until Dr. McCoy left for a new position and then let him take the blame for turning the head butt incident over to the PSC. 

This time they wait until a couple of assistants have left and then let people think one of them dropped some stuff on their way out. 

The closest rumor to fitting the official statement is the players appearing on payroll. If that's the thing... hahaha. 

I don't think it's over.........

Rufus>>