2019 De La Salle Schedule

Blueliner

2 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Looks like 28 years straight against NorCal baby harp seal slap dicks.

What’s funny is that other than Canyon, Cen10, MV (briefly) and transferred up SoCal all-star teams, SoCal hasn’t fared much better. DLS was like 28-4 against SoCal before SJB and MD went full-retard on transfers. And you have the audacity to call NorCal slap dicks. SJB and MD are making “baby seal slapdicks” out of the rest of SoCal. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What’s funny is that other than Canyon, Cen10, MV (briefly) and transferred up SoCal all-star teams, SoCal hasn’t fared much better. DLS was like 28-4 against SoCal before SJB and MD went full-retard on transfers. And you have the audacity to call NorCal slap dicks. SJB and MD are making “baby seal slapdicks” out of the rest of SoCal. 🤣

Dude, no one from NoCal has beat them In over 3 decades. 

If they were in SoCal consistently, they’d be comparable to Paraclete, Sierra Canyon, Crespi, St Bonnie, Amat, Alemany, cathedral catholic. I can go on and on but it wouldn’t matter. You NoCal guys will forever be in denial.

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

If they were in SoCal consistently, they’d be comparable to Paraclete, Sierra Canyon, Crespi, St Bonnie, Amat, Alemany, cathedral catholic. I can go on and on but it wouldn’t matter. You NoCal guys will forever be in denial.

Now I’ve heard it all. 🤣 Seriously. I know that there are some SoCal homers out there who like to give DLS shit, but this post takes the cake. Even the legit SoCal homers are laughing at you in this one. I know I am🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Cmon you know that's not true. They'd be vying for a #3-#6 spot annually in SoCal. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cmon you know that's not true. They'd be vying for a #3-#6 spot annually in SoCal. 

I don’t think it’s annually. That’s silly. But these 2019 Buchanan, St. Mary’s, Folsom, and St. Francis teams would likely give most teams not named SJB or MD a good game. I think Cen10 and JSerra would beat those teams as well. But not a gimme like Bosco and The Staches. Bowl games have proven that NorCal has a few teams annually that can compete. Obvious edge is still to Socal though.

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom has a chance. Admittedly, a small one. They will have the 3 best players on the field that night. DLS won’t have the entire offseason to prepare for them again. 

I actually Agree with you on this!!!... I think Folsom has a very good chance of beating DLS this year...

With Nagata running the the ball I think Folsom can keep the game lower scoring... DLS’s Offense will be electric this year with speed all over the field they will be a high scoring team.....

It will come down to whether Folsom’s D can stop DLS on Offense... If Folsom is overwhelmed by DLS Speed on Offense it will be a Blowout...

I think Folsom has.a Better chance this year then last... Those great Players on DLS were not going to be denied the Open game last year... 

The biggest advantage DLS has over Folsom is DLS actually has something to “Lose” if they don’t win... Folsom is playing with House Money... 

For that reason I think DLS wins and wins big....🙂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pops said:

DLS has zero returning “talent” (stars)

will ne digs bs STA and Folsom 

St Francis, Buchanan, Central Catholic, and  St Mary’s are all Norcal tip 10 sorts of teams that can give a scrappy DLS team a legit challenge 

the rest are league games against the beat EBAL teams — not sure if it’s still sort of a volunteer situation as league recently expanded to include CVC, which has been an NCS semifinalist the last couple of years 

I gotta ask - WTF does “will ne bs STA and Folsom” mean?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Doubt it, unless you mean now, playing in SoCal with NorCal players,, then prob 3-4, they would have 15-20 D1s on their squad every year if they were located in SoCal and be powerhouse every year  

Pre mega All-Star teams of the last few years, DLS would be Top 3 every year proven by past performance against their best. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

What two teams would be 3-4 in SoCal? STA and who else? Certainly not Folsom who is probably the next best team on that schedule.Its a good schedule because they are playing a National brand team and all the best teams in their Region but in reality only STA has the ability to beat them 

Folsom 

be real — who’s gonna beat them, J Serra?

maybe CC and Folsom could be 4/5, 5/4

you guys are thinking SJB and Md lifts all boats but it’s a net zero game except for the guys you take from Norcal et al

• Like 1

Just now, Pops said:

Folsom 

be real — who’s gonna beat them, J Serra?

maybe CC and Folsom could be 4/5, 5/4

you guys are thinking SJB and Md lifts all boats but it’s a net zero game except for the guys you take from Norcal et al

No pops Folsom would not be that team unless you actually believe Cathedral Catholic and Narbonne would be 3-4 in SoCal as well 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Doubt it, unless you mean now, playing in SoCal with NorCal players,, then prob 3-4, they would have 15-20 D1s on their squad every year if they were located in SoCal and be powerhouse every year  

Pre mega All-Star teams of the last few years, DLS would be Top 3 every year proven by past performance against their best. 

He was talking about Folsom 

dont think anyone challenging whether DLS would be a a top 6 team in socal 

and they wouldnt have 20 D1s unless they changed their whole approach and philosophy — there’d still only be 1,000 boys

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

No pops Folsom would not be that team unless you actually believe Cathedral Catholic and Narbonne would be 3-4 in SoCal as well 

Folsom has more state championships than anyone except DLS and central catholic

those guys don’t have any 

outside of the academy teams, SJB and md DLS beat every other top socal team as bad or worse than Folsom and losing to DLS is about the only thing you can hold against them 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Not a chance this season.

Theres a good STA team, a decent Folsom team, and then the same crap thats been on there for 30 years.

Sta and Folsom are both better than any team in GA so there’s that 

The rest if dls’s Schedule is more like D7/ Refion 1 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Folsom has more state championships than anyone except DLS and central catholic

those guys don’t have any 

outside of the academy teams, SJB and md DLS beat every other top socal team as bad or worse than Folsom and losing to DLS is about the only thing you can hold against them 

No I can hold against them an actual game against Cathedral Catholic.They needed OT to beat a team that would get beat by many teams in SoCal 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Now I’ve heard it all. 🤣 Seriously. I know that there are some SoCal homers out there who like to give DLS shit, but this post takes the cake. Even the legit SoCal homers are laughing at you in this one. I know I am🤣

I thought Exocet was their dumbest poster but I’ll have to reconsider 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1