2019 De La Salle Schedule

Blueliner

8/23 STA (official announcement soon from what I hear)

Central Catholic - Modesto

Folsom

St. Francis - Mountain View

Buchannon -Clovis

St Mary’s -Stockton 

Monte Vista 

California

Clayton Valley Charter

San Ramon Valley

This is a fairly challenging schedule. I’m of the opinion of that Coach A believes he has a team that can get it done. Stay tuned....Thoughts?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

8/23 STA (official announcement soon from what I hear)

Central Catholic - Modesto

Folsom

St. Francis - Mountain View

Buchannon -Clovis

St Mary’s -Stockton 

Monte Vista 

California

Clayton Valley Charter

San Ramon Valley

This is a fairly challenging schedule. I’m of the opinion of that Coach A believes he has a team that can get it done. Stay tuned....Thoughts?

Fairly being the key word. It would be less then that without STA.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Besides STA, are any of these teams good? 

Will any of them score on them, or come within 13 points? 😯

DLS has zero returning “talent” (stars)

will ne digs bs STA and Folsom 

St Francis, Buchanan, Central Catholic, and  St Mary’s are all Norcal tip 10 sorts of teams that can give a scrappy DLS team a legit challenge 

the rest are league games against the beat EBAL teams — not sure if it’s still sort of a volunteer situation as league recently expanded to include CVC, which has been an NCS semifinalist the last couple of years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Fairly being the key word. It would be less then that without STA.

That’s a monster schedule — there’s some better from the academy teams but for a normal team, especially one without much returning, this schedule is a beast 

There’s two teams that would be 3/4 in socal this year and considering socal will have a couple of top 3 teams in country, that’s saying something 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Pops said:

There’s two teams that would be 3/4 in socal this year and considering socal will have a couple of top 3 teams in country, that’s saying somethin

What two teams would be 3-4 in SoCal? STA and who else? Certainly not Folsom who is probably the next best team on that schedule.Its a good schedule because they are playing a National brand team and all the best teams in their Region but in reality only STA has the ability to beat them 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pops said:

They have about a 20-0 D1 advantage 

don’t cry for them, Columbia 

Deerfield beach had athletes at every position.. The whole offense and defense had D1 scholarships against SJRs 5 D1 players and we all know how that went

At the end of day I’ll take a well conditioned and disciplined team over a team with 40 D1 athletes that can’t follow a Game plan and only care about themselves 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What two teams would be 3-4 in SoCal? STA and who else? Certainly not Folsom who is probably the next best team on that schedule.Its a good schedule because they are playing a National brand team and all the best teams in their Region but in reality only STA has the ability to beat them 

Folsom has a chance. Admittedly, a small one. They will have the 3 best players on the field that night. DLS won’t have the entire offseason to prepare for them again. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom has a chance. Admittedly, a small one. They will have the 3 best players on the field that night. DLS won’t have the entire offseason to prepare for them again. 

Ehh,I just don’t see them winning.Your best chance was last year or 2014

46 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I agree. With basically all new starters, especially on lines and defense as a whole, it looks like it will be another building year, which they won't mature until late in season as usual. Folsom definitely has a good chance, especially at home

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

Looks like 28 years straight against NorCal baby harp seal slap dicks.

Who would you rather have them play?  SoCal baby seals?  Not every team can play transferred up all star monsters every game of the year.

The "28 years NorCal baby harp seal slap dicks" is tired and old.  Come up with something relevant or accurate.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Besides STA, are any of these teams good? 

Will any of them score on them, or come within 13 points? 😯

Buchannon has athletes and probably a top 5 National RB returning. Kid’s an absolute beast. Probably the only Cali RB better than Ngata. The other Catholics are traditionally solid, tough teams, and all of these games are in succession.This will be a challenging schedule for DLS. They have 1 kid with a lower D1 offer. Although, I do know that the cupboards aren’t bare. The STA game is a very intriguing matchup for many reasons. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm not exactly sure STA is gonna be the national powerhouse people know them for this year

STA is STA at the end of the day. A team that still should be favored against DLS and would beat 99% of the teams in the nation. But I see your point.

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Deerfield beach had athletes at every position.. The whole offense and defense had D1 scholarships against SJRs 5 D1 players and we all know how that went

At the end of day I’ll take a well conditioned and disciplined team over a team with 40 D1 athletes that can’t follow a Game plan and only care about themselves 

I agree with this. It’s certainly nice to have so jimmys and joes on the field, but conditioning and gameplan are huge in HSFB. STA will still be favored, but Sparty will give em hell. Can’t wait for that game. VERY cool to have STA playing here in NorCal.👍

• Like 3