Ben Carson confuses a real-estate term and a cookie.....poor, ben!

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are a total dipstick...(just like @HSFBfan 😆) you post crap laughing..... that you did not even read...

Straight from your very own story...

"Porter — who often uses committee hearings to try to make Trump administration witnesses appear foolish, occasionally using props like textbooks and whiteboards"

foolish idiot...

and BTW Nice prop..(business specific acronyms  🤣)...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

You'd think that a worthwhile choice for a thread topic might be the state of collapse of our border and immigration system.

Despite our country letting in well over a million legal immigrants a year,  the Democratic Party seems just fine with the fact that there are nearly 4x the number of border apprehensions this year than last. The bulk of these people aren't deported

Our detention facilities are overwhelmed.

Our immigration and border control organizations are having to bus and fly thousands upon thousands of illegals around the country and effectively dump them. These people are given court dates though we all know just a small fraction will ever respect our laws enough to show up. 

We have hundreds of thousands of actual citizens living and sleeping on our streets, but Dem politicians are worried about making sure that illegals can keep their public housing (which by law they are not supposed to have).

While our poor, homeless and veterans seek out help from our own government, Democrats act like they were elected by Central America to protect and promote the interests of the illegal non-citizen.

What The Fuck is Wrong with the American Left?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You are a total dipstick...(just like @HSFBfan 😆) you post crap laughing..... that you did not even read...

Straight from your very own story...

"Porter — who often uses committee hearings to try to make Trump administration witnesses appear foolish, occasionally using props like textbooks and whiteboards"

foolish idiot...

and BTW Nice prop..(business specific acronyms  🤣)...

giphy.gif

Hey hey now

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hey hey now

Hahaha...

Like it's some secret?????? 

giphy.gif

I just though you might want to know when others trip themselves up....too 😜

At least HE can't give you any more crap about it now 😁

BTW: you were only referred to for the posting part, not the dipstick part lol  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

You'd think that a worthwhile choice for a thread topic might be the state of collapse of our border and immigration system.

Despite our country letting in well over a million legal immigrants a year,  the Democratic Party seems just fine with the fact that there are nearly 4x the number of border apprehensions this year than last. The bulk of these people aren't deported

Our immigration and border control organizations are having to bus and fly thousands upon thousands of illegals around the country and effectively dump them. These people are given court dates though we all know just a small fraction will ever respect our laws enough to show up. 

We have hundreds of thousands of actual citizens living and sleeping on our streets, but Dem politicians are worried about making sure that illegals can keep their public housing (which by law they are not supposed to have).

While our poor, homeless and veterans seek out help from our own government, Democrats act like they were elected by Central America to protect and promote the interests of the illegal non-citizen.

Future voted...disgusting!

10 hours ago, concha said:

and having a brain surgeon running an agency he knows nothing about only because he's a black guy makes sense to you?..WTF is wrong with you and the rest of the Ben Carson fan club!....🤡..you should be embarrassed by him...instead you look the other way...🤡

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

running an agency he knows nothing about only because he's a black guy

Hmmm now this bothers you?

But under obama you didn’t mind I bet? 

Should we analyze Barry’s administration hiring practices ? 

Leaked emails showed potential candidates had labels including F for female, B for black, M for Muslim, and H for Hispanic. 

In other words, middle eastern white Christians need not apply. 

According to another Wikileaks released, the obama transition team keeping extensive lists of non white candidates for administrative posts. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Hmmm now this bothers you?

But under obama you didn’t mind I bet? 

Should we analyze Barry’s administration hiring practices ? 

Leaked emails showed potential candidates had labels including F for female, B for black, M for Muslim, and H for Hispanic. 

In other words, middle eastern white Christians need not apply. 

According to another Wikileaks released, the obama transition team keeping extensive lists of non white candidates for administrative posts. 

it's called diversity...look it up....it works....look at Trump's hiring practices..old white rich guys like him..he filled the swamp up and a bunch of the clowns he's hired have been fired or resigned in disgrace....the guy who was going to hire "the best minds" can't get anyone with a sense of self respect to work for him...he has so many unfilled positions it's a joke...anyone with a brain won't ruin their career working for the clown...

you need to take a look at the make up of the political conventions...the Republican convention looks like your in a Seniors Center for white people....the democratic convention looks like your walking around the mall...all people are represented...😉

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's called diversity...look it up....it works....look at Trump's hiring practices..old white rich guys like him..he filled the swamp up and a bunch of the clowns he's hired have been fired or resigned in disgrace....the guy who was going to hire "the best minds" can't get anyone with a sense of self respect to work for him...he has so many unfilled positions it's a joke...anyone with a brain won't ruin their career working for the clown...

you need to take a look at the make up of the political conventions...the Republican convention looks like your in a Seniors Center for white people....the democratic convention looks like your walking around the mall...all people are represented...😉

Are they really?

Or are they just pandered to?

Do you think maybe the Blexit movement (and Trump's approvals amongst blacks have increased vs historical levels) is because the Dems are kicking them to the curb in favor of Hispanics?

Do you honestly believe Muslim Dems are happy about gay rights?  Have you seen the anti-Semitic remarks of the new leftist poster girls of the Democratic Party?

Can you explain the pro-women and MeToo movements and their supposed power vs the fact that the Dem front-runners are all white males? Not a single woman averages double-digits in the polling. Not a one.

But I forget, you are a sheep and a fool.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Are they really?

Or are they just pandered to?

Do you think maybe the Blexit movement (and Trump's approvals amongst blacks have increased vs historical levels) is because the Dems are kicking them to the curb in favor of Hispanics?

Do you honestly believe Muslim Dems are happy about gay rights?  Have you seen the anti-Semitic remarks of the new leftist poster girls of the Democratic Party?

Can you explain the pro-women and MeToo movements and their supposed power vs the fact that the Dem front-runners are all white males? Not a single woman averages double-digits in the polling. Not a one.

But I forget, you are a sheep and a fool.

didn't the dems just run a women for Pres.???...LOL..nice try...😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

didn't the dems just run a women for Pres.???...LOL..nice try...😉

They ran a Clinton.

And they don't appear to be planning on running a woman now. In fact they are running what is now supposedly the focus of all evil in the world: old, white men.

Your dodge of the rest of the post is noted.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's called diversity...look it up....it works...

Take a trip to London, Paris, or Munich and tell me that. 

There’s Nothing like a white beta male cuck defending Obama for his racist hiring practices. 

Unreal. 

You all remember just a few years back king rogue and the republicans spending ALL THEIR TIME trying to bring down Obama?......even when Obama was in the process of fixing everything dubya destroyed?

Look at you hypocritical rednecks NOW!

Bunch of losing bastards....

hqdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it's called diversity...look it up....it works..

I noticed you backtracked from this absurd statement. 

Please tell me Where forced diversity has worked? And also, why does it work? 

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I noticed you backtracked from this absurd statement. 

Please tell me Where forced diversity has worked? And also, why does it work? 

United States Army, Air Force,  Navy and Marines and lessor extint Coast Guard the homies don't swim well.  The Navy have Ships and the CG have Boats 😎😄 Also some Country called America the most powerful and diversified nation on earth.. HeIl just had a Mexican waiter in a 3* Indian Restaurant serve me Goat Biryani while I was chatting with a family of 5 white people at the same time.  That's just a few examples off my dome. And some conference called the SEC. I would love to see 2018 Bama vs. George Wallace's 1958 Bama.  I vote Diversity like 75 - 0. It was forced on the SEC I will assure You. It used to be Serving Every Caucasian.. Now. Succes Expressed Collectively.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

United States Army, Air Force,  Navy and Marines and lessor extint Coast Guard the homies don't swim well.  Th8e Navy have Ships and the CG have Boats 😎😄 Also some Country called America the most powerful and diversified nation on earth.. HeIl just had a Mexican waiter in a 3* Indian Restaurant serve me Goat Biryani while I was chatting with a family of 5 white people at the same time.  That's just a few examples off my dome. And some conference called the SEC. I would love to see 2018 Bama vs. George Wallace's 1958 Bama.  I vote Diversity like 75 - 0. It was forced on the SEC I will assure You. It used to be Serving Every Caucasian.. Now. Succes Expressed Collectively.

Yep, I was gonna say the military.  Overall the best organization I’ve been a part of and very diversified.  

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 5:02 AM, DBP66 said:

Or prison....