Tate Martell

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, Dub said:

Nice try, the subject was comparison. The only thing you saw was mention of "lighting up Bama" and you were off. Even NFL wise, one NFL kneel down between Kelly and Martel (after being Mr. Irrelevant) does not compare with even the abbreviated NFL careers (and a PLAYOFF win) for Tebow and Manziel. You suggesting otherwise is a joke and you (should) know it.

Manziel didnt win jack in the nfl. Tebow won a playoff game which i acknowledge. I also mentioned the only qb of those still in the nfl is chad Kelly. 

I acknowledged the QBs who beat alabama in terms of mobile QBs Kelly tebow manziel etc. 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Manziel didnt win jack in the nfl. Tebow won a playoff game which i acknowledge. I also mentioned the only qb of those still in the nfl is chad Kelly. 

I acknowledged the QBs who beat alabama in terms of mobile QBs Kelly tebow manziel etc. 

I mention that Manziel shouldn't be compared to Martell other than in lack of height and in arrogance and you make it about 4 QBs that have nothing relevant to this discussion that all 4 of them have in common. Only 3 of them even beat Bama.

24 minutes ago, Dub said:

I mention that Manziel shouldn't be compared to Martell other than in lack of height and in arrogance and you make it about 4 QBs that have nothing relevant to this discussion that all 4 of them have in common. Only 3 of them even beat Bama.

And I agreed with your point about the height and arrogance. 

4 hours ago, 954gator said:

Man everyone is hating on Martell.   He got beat out by another QB.   Yeah he was a bit cocky and the whole "don't miss on the second go tweet"  was a bit much, but it is what it is.   Feel like people are being too hard on the guy.  

Fuck this guy. I am an avid U fan and cant stand this fucking punk. You talk all the shit he did... you deserve the wrath of KARMA

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not a good sign if he no showed to practice today. 

Kelly Bryant pulled same crap at Clemson after being demoted. 

I really hope he does. I said at the time of his transfer that I hated being a Canes fan having him. He is way to much of a me, me, me guy. The Canes have had enough of those guys lately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Tate Martell is the very definition of a millennial.

18 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Spot on ECH...PERFECT!

We're raising these fuckers though. We've created the situation that allows them to transfer rampantly at the first sign of adversity. Some even encourage it.

It takes a village. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe. Idk as I stopped following anything about the guy when he left OSU after that silly tweet. He never even tried to compete for the job. 

Now here he is, wasting his college football career transferring school to school. 

I guess Ryan Day and the new staff at tOSU knew what they were doing. ;)

Totally agree with you regarding his unwillingness to stay and fight for the starting job. Now we know why. He knew he had no shot to win it -- hence the passive aggressive social media approach. When that didn't prevent Justin Fields from transferring over, it was time for the entitled brat to move on.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We're  A new generation of parents are raising these fuckers though. We've They've created the situation that allows them to transfer rampantly at the first sign of adversity. Some even encourage it.

It takes a village. 

FIFY. I can only speak for myself. But I surely didn't raise entitled children afraid to compete or unable to cope with failure w/o having a public meltdown. So I'll loudly and proudly disassociate from the "We're". Thank you very much ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2