Tate Martell

HSFBfan

14 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

LMAO @ San Diego State. Rocky Long would eat Tate's lunch, shit it out and make Tate hold it. Long has zero tolerance for primadonnas.  

"I’m not sure San Diego State’s old-school coach Rocky Long would love Martell’s attitude, but he desperately needs improved quarterback play. Martell would be the best signal-caller the program has seen in more than a decade."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

True. I'm just saying he might be the next high-profile UNLV transfer. 

David Sills switched to WR and is trying to make the Bills squad, while Braxton Miller (QB to WR) I believe is trying to land a gig with the Eagles currently.  

Maybe Miami should consider moving him to slot receiver and give it a go, unless of course he’s 2nd string.   

Jake Allen from STA was a 4 star I think when heading to UF.  He redshirted a year and is now down the depth chart at Dartmouth, behind a current junior who had a solid sophomore season... he’s got work to do, but he’s only a sophomore.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Jake Allen was also the worst big game QB we’ve ever seen on this board (no offense, bud) He’s more of a Dartmouth talent than a UF talent. That said, get yo Ivy League on! I respeckkkkkk it

SJB's former 4th string QB from a few years ago was a QB at Darthmouth LOL

Jake Alexander. Who was behind, Re-al, Yellen, and DJ one year. 

Yellen a true frosh at ASU just got told he was 2nd string. That's better than entering his jr year at Bosco. LOL 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I remember getting dragged for saying after his senior year of HS that he was destined to not do shit in college. 

5 hours ago, Cracker said:

You weren't alone.

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I was as well when I said he wd never be the starter at Ohio State. 

Count me in the club as well! 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, golfaddict1 said:

David Sills switched to WR and is trying to make the Bills squad, while Braxton Miller (QB to WR) I believe is trying to land a gig with the Eagles currently.  

Maybe Miami should consider moving him to slot receiver and give it a go, unless of course he’s 2nd string.   

On 8/13/2019 at 1:31 PM, Mjd33 said:

Tate won’t move to WR. That’s not happening. 

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Bart Simmons, I was first lol.   Well at least they tried him out yesterday and he was a willing participant.  

• Like 1