How will SFA react when MD punches them in the mouth?

Rcmore

5 hours ago, 11rover said:

Don’t know about Kasim, but this current SFA has reclassed twice.  Should being going into his sr year not his soph year. 

I know kasim reclassified once. 

Idont really know how much that plays a part either way... he’s only played a year and 2 games of HS right ? 

This means he graduates at 19 ? That’s is old if true.

3 hours ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Good to see you’re still holding it down. But, do you seriously believe MC was even remotely as good as St. Edward was that year? Honestly, who has SFA really played in the last two years to say that this kid is better than Hill? And he wasn’t very good last year. 

Also, you can’t say at the same age, the kid is already 17. He should be a senior, not a sophomore. 

MCs defense was made to look like that by SFA... what I was saying was St. Edward was the only defense that came close to matching up with Gilman and it showed with a 13pt showing.

gilman dominated the Miaa because no team in the league could compete that year. And was lit that even a down year for GC ? I may be wrong but I’m not fact checking.

also he has only played a game and 2 games of HS football. Wasn’t kasim also reclassified and in the older side ?

2 hours ago, Hsfblover said:

MCs defense was made to look like that by SFA... what I was saying was St. Edward was the only defense that came close to matching up with Gilman and it showed with a 13pt showing.

gilman dominated the Miaa because no team in the league could compete that year. And was lit that even a down year for GC ? I may be wrong but I’m not fact checking.

also he has only played a game and 2 games of HS football. Wasn’t kasim also reclassified and in the older side ?

Yes, Kasim reclassed once. This kid has twice. You could very well be right about the kid, I just believe you can’t say that yet. He has more than every chance to prove me wrong. And you right this year. I think they have the most talent in the country, but they will need to score points against MD. I truly can’t wait for the game. 

43 minutes ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Don’t know why game is being played at Bosco, doesn’t makes sense. But I’m fine with it, means I don’t have to drive all the way to Orange County. 

LOL!!  I've got the opposite problem. I have to leave from Orange!!.  

On a more serious note, you are right. For this entire event, SJB's field is way too small. Even parking is going to be a bear. SA Stadium would be a much better venue.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

LOL!!  I've got the opposite problem. I have to leave from Orange!!.  

On a more serious note, you are right. For this entire event, SJB's field is way too small. Even parking is going to be a bear. SA Stadium would be a much better venue.

Lol, yeah it’s small for something like this. Great high school venue though. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Lol, yeah it’s small for something like this. Great high school venue though. 

SJB's stadium capacity is 5,000. Santa Ana Bowl is 9,000.

I wasn't there for the MD/IMG game last year, does any know if the Santa Ana bowl at capacity? I would expect the SFA game to have similar numbers.

I concede the point on parking though. Luckily, I have family that live within walking distance to campus...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

SJB's stadium capacity is 5,000. Santa Ana Bowl is 9,000.

I wasn't there for the MD/IMG game last year, does any know if the Santa Ana bowl at capacity? I would expect the SFA game to have similar numbers.

I concede the point on parking though. Luckily, I have family that live within walking distance to campus...

If you include the people sitting on the grass hill, there were close to 10k there...

hard to tell SAPD gave up on trying to clear the hill...

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:36 PM, ECHS05 said:

I can see that. 

Lee Co. kept up for a while because they are much better coached. But once SFA wore them down, it was over.

They wont do that to MD.  Give me MD by 7-10.

I agree...two great teams but the one with the better QB, the better coaching, that's more battle-tested and is not traveling cross-country should win by 7-10 points.

• Like 1