How will SFA react when MD punches them in the mouth?

Rcmore

4 hours ago, Hsfblover said:

I Agree, and I HATED those Gilman teams. They were so talented but played like damn pop Warner teams. Offensive schemes/play calling were terrible. Defense was always decent but below avg when considering who they were playing and the talent they had in comparison.

THAT being said I’ve watched their three ESPN games the past three years and a few in person. And you honestly can’t compare the Gilman days and this team from a coaching/scheme stand point. 

Also they havnt had QB of this caliber to lead the offense.

idk how they will react if they are in a dog fight though, and MD is up two TDs in the second half.

but I feel like SFA will stun Cali and come out big. 

SFA 41 MD 20

Are you serious? QB of that caliber? If SFA loses, it will be because of the QB. Word had it, SFA was scouring the country looking for a new QB before the season started. He looked good against Central, but Central was like a JV team next to them. I’m rooting for SFA obviously and will be at the game, but I wouldn’t put my money on it. Kasim Hill was a much better QB than that kid, when he was at Gilman. 

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

To bad you missed 10,000+ at the MD vs IMG game ☝🏽

Well, there were 3800 in attendance to watch the 2018 D1 finals Folsom vs Monterrey Trail.  Compare this with 17000 at the same venue in 2010 Folsom vs Grant.  Football revenue in that section is down sharply over the past few years. According to the Sacramento Bee, Folsom Fatigue syndrome is part of the problem.  Apparently Folsom is bad for business.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Are you serious? QB of that caliber? If SFA loses, it will be because of the QB. Word had it, SFA was scouring the country looking for a new QB before the season started. He looked good against Central, but Central was like a JV team next to them. I’m rooting for SFA obviously and will be at the game, but I wouldn’t put my money on it. Kasim Hill was a much better QB than that kid, when he was at Gilman. 

Great to see you here GH, Kasim was good, but this kid is better (IMO) at he same age.

Just because your famous sources say they were scouring the country for a QB doesn’t make the sophomore not good lol.

also you say Central has a JV defense compared to SFA...

Gilman 2015 with Hill:

the best defense you played were St. Edward, and you put up 13 points, in the loss) 

3 hours ago, Hsfblover said:

Great to see you here GH, Kasim was good, but this kid is better (IMO) at he same age.

Just because your famous sources say they were scouring the country for a QB doesn’t make the sophomore not good lol.

Gilman 2015 with Hill:

the best defense you played were St. Edward, and you put up 13 points, in the loss) 

Don’t know about Kasim, but this current SFA has reclassed twice.  Should being going into his sr year not his soph year. 

5 hours ago, Hsfblover said:

Gilman 2015 with Hill:

Good to see you’re still holding it down. But, do you seriously believe MC was even remotely as good as St. Edward was that year? Honestly, who has SFA really played in the last two years to say that this kid is better than Hill? And he wasn’t very good last year. 

Also, you can’t say at the same age, the kid is already 17. He should be a senior, not a sophomore. 

12 hours ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Jalon Jones too.  

16 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Honest question- Does anyone really enjoy these academy games? No community. Barely there student sections?

I'd much rather watch a Mountain West Conference college game. 

Not sure what "academy " means. These are two legitimate private schools that have been around for a long time. Do they recruit? Absolutely. Do they have huge advantages in building a national power over public and most privates? Absolutely. But I enjoy watching top high school football and these are two of the best teams in the nation. Stop the hating and watch a ton of future college (and pro) players compete. Or don't...who cares.

• Like 2

Just now, WCACguy said:

Two Catholic schools that have been in business for years ...what part confuses you?

Being in business "for years" is irrelevant to the argument. It is despicable what they have done to HSFB. Those teams are unwatchable. 

Worst is the posters for these schools. They will cheer on 30 plus transfers at these schools, but be the first ones to call out a public school for getting 2 or 3 transfers. Total shame.