Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAFO...   Steeler...  Your new name is now "JACK AND SHIT."

Because that's what you know about Texas HS football.   "JACK & SHIT!!"

My prediction now isnt any different then what it was 5 months ago. I think SLC wins this game by at least 21 pts.

1. MNW never has seen an offense like SLC. They will be confused trying to stop it.

2. MNW will make a few killer turnovers that put SLC in great field position.

3. I think SLC will be able to get some solid pressure in J. Harris face making him rush throws. Something that he hardly ever see's in Dade Co.

4. Homefield advantage for SLC. Not easy to travel half-way across the nation with many 16,17 and 18 year olds and keep them focused. Especially coming to a place like Texas in it's HS environment.

5. I've read that MNW is using a couple of lineman "both ways" for much of the game. If that is true it will hurt you bigtime against Texas 5A teams like SLC.

6. SLC will dominate the special teams from KO's, KR's and place-kicking. Having the SLC being able to kick the ball out of the endzone everytime means MNW will probably start most drives at their 20 most of the game.

7. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I expect J. Harris to throw the ball at least 40 times in this game. In fact I predict his first pass will a "bomb" attempt about 45 yards down the field to try to make a fast statement.

Putting it all together. I see SLC winning this 45-21 just like I said 5 months ago. Nothing has changed with me over that time period.

SLC- 45
MNW- 21

PS. Looking forward to seeing all that World Class dominate (Miami-Dade) speed. I'm sure their going to make SLC look like their walking

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Give me the Northwestern-SLC prediction again

LMAO....  that's funny after all the losses California teams have taken over the years.

I mean... Until the CIF basically said...  "Ya, it's ok to recruit up a team of FBS prospects because we're tired of seeing our California teams get embarrassed on National TV."    Ha-ha-ha-ha.

We gotta try and stack a few teams so we might have a chance...  Signed... California Private School football.

Coach Rollison... "Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school each day."  PRICELESS!!!!  Ha-ha

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

My prediction now isnt any different then what it was 5 months ago. I think SLC wins this game by at least 21 pts.

1. MNW never has seen an offense like SLC. They will be confused trying to stop it.

2. MNW will make a few killer turnovers that put SLC in great field position.

3. I think SLC will be able to get some solid pressure in J. Harris face making him rush throws. Something that he hardly ever see's in Dade Co.

4. Homefield advantage for SLC. Not easy to travel half-way across the nation with many 16,17 and 18 year olds and keep them focused. Especially coming to a place like Texas in it's HS environment.

5. I've read that MNW is using a couple of lineman "both ways" for much of the game. If that is true it will hurt you bigtime against Texas 5A teams like SLC.

6. SLC will dominate the special teams from KO's, KR's and place-kicking. Having the SLC being able to kick the ball out of the endzone everytime means MNW will probably start most drives at their 20 most of the game.

7. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I expect J. Harris to throw the ball at least 40 times in this game. In fact I predict his first pass will a "bomb" attempt about 45 yards down the field to try to make a fast statement.

Putting it all together. I see SLC winning this 45-21 just like I said 5 months ago. Nothing has changed with me over that time period.

SLC- 45
MNW- 21

PS. Looking forward to seeing all that World Class dominate (Miami-Dade) speed. I'm sure their going to make SLC look like their walking

Thanks for the review..   I'm glad I have a fan.    I also predicted Euless Trinity to beat DLS.   Look that one up.  Ha-ha-ha

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Thompkins shouldn't really climb imo.  They mounted a comeback in the 4th,  but that's more on Katy.  Allowing 20 in the 14 minutes up big is a loss of focus

True and I believe the only reason Tompkins may climb is the fact that they “played” ‘KATY’ close. Despite the fact of them nearly letting that game get ugly in a hurry.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

No you didn't

Hey Steeler...  Tell us all how Folsom and Servite are great High School football teams...  Obviously not "Trash football" like your run your fat overweight mouth about Texas HS football constantly.

Like I said before..  Send those 2015 DLS California State Championship Rings to the Euless Trinity Field House..   

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I've seen DLS this year too.    Katy would snuff that veer crap down and the game would be over by halftime.

You aint running that BS veer crap on Katy..

What's great about talking like this is that you'll never have to back it up.

Texans are world class at this.

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Thompkins shouldn't really climb imo.  They mounted a comeback in the 4th,  but that's more on Katy.  Allowing 20 in the 14 minutes up big is a loss of focus

Do you even realize what actually happened to start the half

Tomkins fumbled 1st snap of 3rd qrt at like 15 - Katy scores

Tomkins goes 3 -out punt is returned for TD

katy gets ball back and hits long pass for TD on first play - 

You are trying too hard to make Tompkins look like bad team.  

Let's review...  I made this thread a few days ago because I knew "THE BAIT" would go right into Steeler mouth hook-line and sinker.

Basically his first response as usual about anything in Texas not called Duncanville, Katy, NS, Allen, SLC, Lake Travis and maybe just a few other teams is...   

"That's TRASH TEXAS football."

Unlike Servite and Folsom.

Everyone remember how Fk'n great Servite is when SJB is jamming it up their butt and we hear all the California blowhards talking about how impressive a victory it is for SJB because SErvite is good!!  blah blah blah blah!!

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Let's review...  I made this thread a few days ago because I knew "THE BAIT" would go right into Steeler mouth hook-line and sinker.

Basically his first response as usual about anything in Texas not called Duncanville, Katy, NS, Allen, SLC, Lake Travis and maybe just a few other teams is...   

"That's TRASH TEXAS football."

Unlike Servite and Folsom.

Everyone remember how Fk'n great Servite is when SJB is jamming it up their butt and we hear all the California blowhards talking about how impressive a victory it is for SJB because SErvite is good!!  blah blah blah blah!!

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

LMFAO... The Cali blowhard fools asked me where I was when it was in the 3rd QT.

My answer...  Watching the game just like I was in the first half.

I made a post at Halftime..

I made a post after the game.

Thanks for playing!!

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

I know what happened,  I started watching. 

You do realize scoring 20 points straight means you're dominating.  They didn't score 20 through almost 3 quarters.  Yet you think that the game was close because they scored the last 20 in the last 14 minutes

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

I mean...  if we play the games by the quarters or half.

Then SJC beat Mater Dei.   They were up at halftime.

You were here at the half of that game telling us it was telling or did you forget?

That game was decided in the 3rd to.

Teams that are down big going into the 4th are usually very inferior. 

• Like 2