Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

33 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I know what happened,  I started watching. 

You do realize scoring 20 points straight means you're dominating.  They didn't score 20 through almost 3 quarters.  Yet you think that the game was close because they scored the last 20 in the last 14 minutes

Not when it’s done like that...Come on dude I expect you to be more honest than @The Guru who is complete fraud 100% of time.

I'm still getting a big laugh out of the California Foxsports West announcers during the abortion game to start the year..

Mater Dei vs Centennial.

Mater Dei is up like 45-0 and the dude says..

"Ya... I know that it's ugly tonight for Centennial, but they are still probably the #1 Public School football team in the United States"  and they other guy says...  "I agree with that."

LMFAO!!!  Those California Rose Colored Glasses are awesome.

• Haha 3

Just now, Texasball said:

Wrong again.  

Respect! Standing by your people even when you know they’re clearly in the wrong is a remarkable trait! You’re taking Katy thompkins over St. John’s? 😂 Your college coaching experience wouldn’t let you make that dumb of a claim. But as I said respect for standing by your people! Texasball is a guy I want on my team!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂😂 literally the argument for everything. I think Bryce’s drive to school is the reason Katy struggled tonight!!! But hey, beating the 435th  team in the country is a good win!!! Not a good look for texas second best team. I can’t wait to hear texasfrog say Katy Thompkins is better than St. John’s 🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂🤡

Nobody is talking about Recruited up ***** Private MD

These dudes troll the tread like little fucking kids!

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Hahahhahaha I see your buttons are pushed. So I’ll keep pokin. Great win for Katy! 5 point win against Katy thompkins OMG I think Katy thompkins is in the discussion for the Texas state championship this year! Wow! Funny that we’re pussy when your 8x state champ struggles against a nobody 💪 can’t hurt my feelings online champ keep em coming keyboard warrior!!! We can go all day! 

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Lol 😝 only took a few hours 

On 10/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, Texasball said:

i forgive all of you for the horrible things you have said about Texas Football.

plus, I will never use vomit 🤮 again when talking about privates

God bless our game and all the young athletes working hard to be the best.

👍🙋‍♂️❤️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Do you think Katy kept the same intensity up 35-10 as when it was 14-10

I am not going to automatically assume shit.  It was close game and then KATY took advantage of some mistakes.  Boob 21 points just like that and not even hardly 4min of game clock had run off into the 3rd Qrt.

• Like 1

Let me guess..

SJB vs Servite  & Mater Dei vs Orange Lutheran..

Those will be impressive abortion games by SJB and Mater Dei because we all know that Servite and Orange Lutheran are legit upper level National football teams...  "cough-cough-cough."

Katy's win over Katy Tompkins 35-30.   "Trash football."   LMFAO

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Love it 😂 Md gets jserra after playing Bosco. Katy got thompkins after playing....... wait for it.............. clear springs 😂 

Clear Springs is trying to build their program to become a statewide power. To do that, you schedule tough opponents so they scheduled Judson, Klein Collins and Katy.

Is there anything wrong with that?