Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Or maybe you’re not bright enough to see that the Cali fan base is being goaded and trolled on the topic.  Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

There isn't enough wit among every Texan that has ever lived to do something remotely as clever.

You people really are this stupid and delusional.

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

How insecure does Texasball have to be to post opinions as facts to save face for Texas football 🏈 lol

I never once said any of this is facts...However, if you take time to read the Orange County Forms - I believe much of it is based on facts from the locals.  They damn sure telling it more like it really is versus the lies told on this form.

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

There isn't enough wit among every Texan that has ever lived to do something remotely as clever.

You people really are this stupid and delusional.

You’re the only jackass that thinks trolling is a new idea.  But in reality you’re a loser so that can’t be helped. 

Funny hearing you talk about being delusional and stupid when you’re the jackass running in and out threads acting like a bitch over the simplest of things of people making a ranking. 🤡

You’re also the same delusional jackass that keeps commenting in threads without a reply as if what you say is so very important. 🤡 

The same delusional clown that has changed his username multiple times as if you’re changing your online persona. 🤡 

there has not and will not be a bigger ass clown on this forum than you and your multiple usernames. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You’re the only jackass that thinks trolling is a new idea.  But in reality you’re a loser so that can’t be helped. 

Funny hearing you talk about being delusional and stupid when you’re the jackass running in and out threads acting like a bitch over the simplest of things of people making a ranking. 🤡

You’re also the same delusional jackass that keeps commenting in threads without a reply as if what you say is so very important. 🤡 

The same delusional clown that has changed his username multiple times as if you’re changing your online persona. 🤡 

there has not and will not be a bigger ass clown on this forum than you and your multiple usernames. 

Wit is above you.

But what's not above you is changing the subject.

It's something that all clueless goofballs do when the current narrative is giving them an ass kicking.

I realize that kids in Texas do some transferring -  In some cases it helps team be more successful.  I would never deny any of this.

You guys are poaching kids right of the rosters of teams...It's what we suspected and didn't really care enough to seriously look into until ole sammy made his post.  (which was good post)  It just opened the flood gates cause well the information was right there for all to see.

Texas is nothing like what is going on in California.  Being good in California was not good enough - They took it to completely different level so they could seriously compete on national level.

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Wit is above you.

But what's not above you is changing the subject.

It's something that all clueless goofballs do when the current narrative is giving them an ass kicking.

You’re too dumb to read very well, not ONCE did I say I felt this was true.  That’s not by accident either, but ass clowns like yourself fall right in. 

I said several days ago I had no PROOF of recruiting in Cali (and frankly don’t give a damn if they did.)  That hasn’t changed.  But dum dums like yourself jump right on in... as expected. 

I even gave you a nudge and said I was goading and trolling these Cali guys, and yet here you are thinking you “won” something.  Gotdamn you’re silly and delusional 

• Haha 1

You have to get a big laugh out of California people now trying to disavow the Orange County Football Forum under the topic..."Football Transfers" because it sheds light on what everyone already knows.

Like many say...  Mater Dei always seems to fill a position of need by some FBS Power-5 Transfer kid.

I read the comments from the LA Times Prep Sports Reporter Eric Sondheimer who has made several comments and articles about the "Transfers to Mater Dei" over the past few years.

Coach Rollins himself..."People say we had over 20 transfers but we only had 11."   Maxpreps article.

Coach Rollins...."QB Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school."  ESPN Broadcaster.

Orange County Football Forum...

Among other things.

California reply...  Well, this kid transferred to SLC 10 years ago..    LMAO!!

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

You have to get a big laugh out of California people now trying to disavow the Orange County Football Forum under the topic..."Football Transfers" because it sheds light on what everyone already knows.

Like many say...  Mater Dei always seems to fill a position of need by some FBS Power-5 Transfer kid.

I read the comments from the LA Times Prep Sports Reporter Eric Sondheimer who has made several comments and articles about the "Transfers to Mater Dei" over the past few years.

Coach Rollins himself..."People say we had over 20 transfers but we only had 11."   Maxpreps article.

Coach Rollins...."QB Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school."  ESPN Broadcaster.

Orange County Football Forum...

Among other things.

California reply...  Well, this kid transferred to SLC 10 years ago..    LMAO!!

You have to get a big laugh out of Texas people now trying to disavow the Collin County Football Forum under the topic..."Football Transfers" because it sheds light on what everyone already knows.

Like many say... Allen always seems to fill a position of need by some FBS Power-5 Transfer kid.

I read the comments from the Dallas Morning News Prep Sports Reporter Greg Riddle who has made several comments and articles about the "Transfers to Allen" over the past few years.

Coach Gambill himself..."People say we had over 20 transfers but we only had 11."   Maxpreps article.

Coach Gambill...."QB Raylen Sharpe commutes 45 minutes to school."  ESPN Broadcaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You have to get a big laugh out of Texas people now trying to disavow the Collin County Football Forum under the topic..."Football Transfers" because it sheds light on what everyone already knows.

Like many say... Allen always seems to fill a position of need by some FBS Power-5 Transfer kid.

I read the comments from the Dallas Morning News Prep Sports Reporter Greg Riddle who has made several comments and articles about the "Transfers to Allen" over the past few years.

Coach Gambill himself..."People say we had over 20 transfers but we only had 11."   Maxpreps article.

Coach Gambill...."QB Raylen Sharpe commutes 45 minutes to school."  ESPN Broadcaster.

LMAO... I know that your desperation is kicking into overdrive trying to cover-up the West Coast IMG Academies called Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco.

My only question..  When does Mater Dei announce their new (5-Star/4-Star) QB transfer?   Before Christmas or after New Years Day?

We can clearly see that Allen recruits football players left and right  by the High number of FBS prospects up and down their roster.  I mean every year they have 10-12 kids signing FBS scholarships with all that high level recruiting they do.    LMAO

Maxpreps:  Coach Rollins,  "They say we got over 20 transfers this year but in truth we only got 11."    Yes... he actually said that!!!

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO... I know that your desperation is kicking into overdrive trying to cover-up the West Coast IMG Academies called Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco.

My only question..  When does Mater Dei announce their new (5-Star/4-Star) QB transfer?   Before Christmas or after New Years Day?

LMAO... I know that your desperation is kicking into overdrive trying to cover-up the Southwest IMG Academies called Allen and Duncanville.

My only question..  When does Allen announce their new (5-Star/4-Star) QB transfer?   Before Christmas or after New Years Day?

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei coach Rollison sounded disappointed when he stated..."We only got 11 transfers this year."

Maxpreps article.

Allen coach Gambill sounded disappointed when he stated..."We only got 11 transfers this year."

"We used to average around 15."

Maxpreps article.

Hey Txball..   You would think that Allen HS would of made a deal with NFL Coach Kitna to get his son Jalen Kitna (3-Star QB Boston College commit) to transfer to Allen HS instead of Frisco Reedy.

I mean since Allen HS had an open QB spot.  They could of used a highly regarded transfer from Arizona Brophy Prep and NFL QB sons kid.

I mean with all that recruiting going on at Allen HS you think the Kitna's would of went there instead of the High School 20 minutes down the road.

ESPN:  Coach Rollison, "QB Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school each day."

LA Times Prep Sports Reporter ...  Eric Sondheimer   (May 3, 2018)

"Transfers seek better opportunities with moves before spring football."

The movement of athletes to find better playing opportunities is certain to accelerate after the CIF member schools voted last year to revise language in its transfer bylaw that no longer prevents students from transferring if they are dissatisfied with their current schools athletic program.

Mater Dei, coming off an unbeaten season, is on the transfer bandwagon.  It has picked up players from Texas, Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga as well as Eastvale Roosevelt, Gardena Serra and Cathedral.  That prompted Serra coach Scott Altenberg to call the Monarchs the "IMG West."

The 10 CIF section commissioners will continue to repeat their line that.."Only 2% of kids transfer," so don't worry about it.

Forgive me, but as I look over rosters, transfers will continue to make a huge impact, and in the highest division, you cannot win a championship without them.