Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

37 minutes ago, The Guru said:

🙄

Idiots always says this.

The clever people on here don't look stupid for days, weeks, months, years and then come out one day and say "goading ya!"

Los you are ignored more than you get replies from texans.  There’s a reason for that and it’s not b/c we find you a smart guy.  

You chase behind us like a bitch in heat responding to everything we say.  We don’t do that to you.  Why?  You’re too simple to waste real discussion time with.  

And once again, all that has been done is a reposting of California posters and bloggers.  I’ve added no true opinion other than to SUGGEST maybe something looked suspicious or  controversial.  (I mention that in my 4th post in this thread) And that wording was done on purpose.  But dum dum, that would be you, jump all over it and think you have a “gotcha” moment. 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

You've been drowning since the second you decided to identify as a Texan and make silly and hypocritical defenses of Allen, etc.

Again, empty putdowns.  

But the reality is you are still the clown follower lapping up behind us in threads seeking attention and replies.  Do we do that to you?  

You were doomed when you identified yourself as well...yourself.  That’s a scarlet letter that never was nor will be admired and respected. 

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You chase behind us like a bitch in heat responding to everything we say.  We don’t do that to you.  Why?  You’re too simple to waste real discussion time with. 

You're doing that right now, dipshit.

You're so obsessed with claiming that you don't care that you're caring way too much.

Nobody is buying your charade.

You can't post such milquetoast drivel for years and then claim that you're playing 3D chess.

No, you're just not clever or interesting in any way.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Not being considered a smart guy by Texans is a great achievement.

Again who cares about you.  😂 

Didn’t we have this discussion before?  

You’re infatuation with talking to us and seeking a comment from a Texan says otherwise. 

You’re our lackey 

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're doing that right now, dipshit.

You're so obsessed with claiming that you don't care that you're caring way too much.

Nobody is buying your charade.

You can't post such milquetoast drivel for years and then claim that you're playing 3D chess.

No, you're just not clever or interesting in any way.

I’m only taking time to address you and you’re buffoonery.  

But I really don’t care about you or your thoughts. I rarely quote you on anything.  You’re just not worth the time and effort and never have been.  

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I rarely quote you on anything.  You’re just not worth the time and effort and never have been.  

You wouldn't have anything remotely insightful or interesting to say anyway.

That's mostly the reason why people avoid interaction. Not because they're super awesome and just don't want to put forth any effort.

47 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

LMAO, at these clowns using Domingo and Sondy as some sort of beacons of truth.

That is indeed funny. Domingo is somebody that nobody from MD, past or present, wants to be associated with. As for Sondy, we know he has a massive hard on for MD and Bosco. I don’t know which school he despises more? It’s probably MD. It would be funny if those schools revoked his access to the teams. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

Here's the difference between you and the rest (other than you being clueless and dumb).

You show proof of transfers in California and then claim "See! I told you they recruit!"

We show proof of transfers in Texas and then claim "See! Texas has transfers!"

Your conclusions don't follow your evidence.

You're a clown.

đŸ€Ą

We also have good players time and time again that being ruled ineligible 

have you heard about what just happened at Mount Pleasant HS coached by Art Briles?  Not one but two kids ruled ineligible just last week.

There are several points you refuse to get about Allen.

#1 The other schools that play in the district would never do them the favor of allowing transfer to be eligible that did not meet the requirements.

#2 ignoring the growth of the city which I have given evidence of.

#3 Allen is not open enrollment- You must prove residency to enroll at Allen

Allen is not the first school to go on nice run of Championships in Texas that was located in growing area.

Plano HS - ran off championships in 3 different classes always being big school in the class during era that Plano was the only school in town and at one time was the biggest school in the state. Still one of the biggest.

SLC  - in the 80’s they was 2A  They went 3A , 4A, 5A/6A  won titles in 3A when the growth started,  had really short stay in 4A didn’t win titles.  Grew right into the largest class and was popular choice for people moving to DFW as it is close to airport and the have more championships than Allen.

there are other examples across the state over the years.

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

We also have good players time and time again that being ruled ineligible 

have you heard about what just happened at Mount Pleasant HS coached by Art Briles?  Not one but two kids ruled ineligible just last week.

There are several points you refuse to get about Allen.

#1 The other schools that play in the district would never do them the favor of allowing transfer to be eligible that did not meet the requirements.

#2 ignoring the growth of the city which I have given evidence of.

#3 Allen is not open enrollment- You must prove residency to enroll at Allen

Allen is not the first school to go on nice run of Championships in Texas that was located in growing area.

Plano HS - ran off championships in 3 different classes always being big school in the class during era that Plano was the only school in town and at one time was the biggest school in the state. Still one of the biggest.

SLC  - in the 80’s they was 2A  They went 3A , 4A, 5A/6A  won titles in 3A when the growth started,  had really short stay in 4A didn’t win titles.  Grew right into the largest class and was popular choice for people moving to DFW as it is close to airport and the have more championships than Allen.

there are other examples across the state over the years.

Converse Judson in the 80's and 90's was a large school (I believe Texas #2 largest) on the Eastside of San Antonio.   They were also either winning or in the hunt to win the Texas State Title (largest Division).

They finally built another school in the area (Cibolo Steele)..   Now the talent has been split some but both schools are still very good and talented.  HELL, could you imagine how good Steele and Judson would be if they were one school?

The entire state of California knows there is difference between transfers and recruited poaching players from other programs already with stars.

Transfers show up paying full tuition hoping to make team.

Recruits show up highly ranked and on scholarships-  driving from places like Redlands to Bellflower (66 Miles each way) that has to be 3 hour drive in that Southern California traffic 

• Like 1

Honestly... the most comical thing about many of your Cali-wingnuts is how desperately you all want this to all look  good and on the up and up (Transfers).

I understand how the CIF changed the "Transfer rules" and everyone like Coach Rollison can say..."We're just following the rules."

But.. He helped change the rules.  He being Mater Dei with lawsuits against the CIF regarding transfers.  

Bottom line..  It's open season (Free Agency) in Southern California for top-line prospects to transfer here and there.   Teams like Mater Dei and St Johns Bosco are taking full advantage to the MAX in regards to the CIF Policy change that they helped create.

Next..  Please don't insult everyone by thinking we believe for one mili-second that many of those kids at Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco are paying the full tuition and fees to attend those Private Schools.  They are there on Athletic scholarship (ie. Recruited).     Somebody is footing the Bill for them to go there.. Because it aint them!!

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Why do the clowns on this site deny “Recruiting” by Trinity league teams?

Oh I don’t know 

maybe because you have absolutely zero proof 

i will say it again 

if recruiting is so rampant and obvious why has nobody come forward with solid proof?? Because recruiting is against the rules in every state.

you are just talking out your ass because MD is probably unbeatable this year and you hate private’s 

27 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You can’t make this stuff up.   This guy is obviously telling the truth!

No TXBALL...  all those kids transferring in are just “Attracted” to the schools.   It has nothing to do with Mater Dei and SJB coaches recruiting, calling,  texting, emailing any of those kids.

Still like to know how many of those kids that are transferring into Mater Dei and SJB are paying that full tuition each year.  My guess is NONE!!  

Oh wait.. I’m sure it’s getting paid..  Just not by them!!