Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey TXBall...  great job finding that Orange County football forum and the thread about "Transfer News."

Awesome information..   Look out though because the Cali wing nuts will tell you that it isn't what it is.

I totally get the whole jealousy thing.  I really do.  But we can't help being the richest, best hsfb teams, weather and hottest chicks state in the union.  Don't hate the playa hate the game.  All will be ok.  The sun will still rise in the east and set on the beautiful west tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I totally get the whole jealousy thing.  I really do.  But we can't help being the richest, best hsfb teams, weather and hottest chicks state in the union.  Don't hate the playa hate the game.  All will be ok.  The sun will still rise in the east and set on the beautiful west tomorrow. 

Nah, it’s just exposing the frauds. 

Cali. football supremacy is fake like the “hottest chicks” are stacked with plastic surgery and fake tans.  😂 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, it’s just exposing the frauds. 

Cali. football supremacy is fake like the “hottest chicks” are stacked with plastic surgery and fake tans.  😂 

What fraud?  Transfers?  Yes SoCal has alot of them.  Cali does not force kids to go to a school of their (state) choosing.  Here, the parents get to decide where their kids go to school.  Not the government.  If that's the fraud you speak of, then you got us.  

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What fraud?  Transfers?  Yes SoCal has alot of them.  Cali does not force kids to go to a school of their (state) choosing.  Here, the parents get to decide where their kids go to school.  Not the government.  If that's the fraud you speak of, then you got us.  

Nope - the really goods are recruited.  Look at the fans from these schools are saying.

there is post were Bosco and MD are arguing who got the best recruits -  The MD fan says “we was going for quality or quantity.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So you don't even understand hypocrisy? Or what this thread is about?

🤡

Seriously- I started the thread.

nobody is denied transfers in Texas. It happens —-It’s not close to the poaching of players / actively recruiting kids from other team.  I am sorry you can’t stand for the truth of how teams like MD / SJB have sold out their core values for winning football games.

i get it —-you have none 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

It’s not close to the poaching of players / actively recruiting kids from other team.  I am sorry you can’t stand for the truth of how teams like MD / SJB have sold out their core values for winning football games.

Here's the difference between you and the rest (other than you being clueless and dumb).

You show proof of transfers in California and then claim "See! I told you they recruit!"

We show proof of transfers in Texas and then claim "See! Texas has transfers!"

Your conclusions don't follow your evidence.

You're a clown.

🤡

12 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Nope - the really goods are recruited.  Look at the fans from these schools are saying.

there is post were Bosco and MD are arguing who got the best recruits -  The MD fan says “we was going for quality or quantity.”

Those schools do not need to recruit.  Are you kidding me?  They have kids lining up to go there.  You can't be this gullible. Let me guess, you voted for trump?

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Seriously- I started the thread.

nobody is denied transfers in Texas. It happens —-It’s not close to the poaching of players / actively recruiting kids from other team.  I am sorry you can’t stand for the truth of how teams like MD / SJB have sold out their core values for winning football games.

i get it —-you have none 

Except you have a total of 0 evidence of any recruiting.Just some opinions of some disgruntled fans which YOU are trying to pass off as fact.Funny how all this recruiting is going on but not one person has proven it.I mean it should be sticking out like a sore thumb because it’s so rampant and posters say so and yet nothing 🤔

you should just 🤫 you don’t have a leg to stand on 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

925B8033-0FC3-45EE-BD0D-E85496CA1DC2.png

For me this post tells the story!

"Bruce want be remembered for national championships.  He'll be remembered for turning his back on a culture he spent decades building only to destroy it in pursuit of Jason Negro."   Very Powerful statement likely coming from MD parent.

This person is calling some of these kids I.E. LA Trash.  That might be little harsh. 

Yeah, that poster is well known having very strong hints of race based resentment with MDs current makeup. 

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Here's the difference between you and the rest (other than you being clueless and dumb).

You show proof of transfers in California and then claim "See! I told you they recruit!"

We show proof of transfers in Texas and then claim "See! Texas has transfers!"

Your conclusions don't follow your evidence.

You're a clown.

🤡

A similar discussion is going on at a TX HSFB message board. About TX schools and athletic transfers happening in TX. 

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/480508-move-for-athletic-purposes

3BB8887F-70B6-4ED0-8DAF-FFE0E6B8F145.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You should exclude DLS from your list.  As far as I know they do not get many transfers and could probably count them all on one hand.  I believe that they have had more players (by a large margin) transfer out and go to another school.  

This doesn’t apply to only transfers. It is equally applicable to kids starting as freshmen. The best kids in the area want to go to DLS. This is what I meant by success begets success.... kids want to play at a certain school, whether they are currently at a different high school or in the 8th grade.

48 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Texans are genuine dumbasses, though.

So I guess you've got that.

So says the STA equipment custodian stat keeper.  😂   Is this true “Guru”?   

No wonder you take this stuff so personal. The insults over such trivial matters reveal much about you. 

3 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

A similar discussion is going on at a TX HSFB message board. About TX schools and athletic transfers happening in TX. 

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/480508-move-for-athletic-purposes

3BB8887F-70B6-4ED0-8DAF-FFE0E6B8F145.png

LMFAO...  Ya.. Texas Public school coaches are out actively scanning and recruiting the local Pop-Warner and Junior High Fields and other High Schools to poach their kids from them.

Mater Dei coach Rollison...."People say we had over 20 transfers this season but the truth is we only had 11."- Maxpreps interview.

Hey Txball and Horsefly..   None of this is true about the two big dogs in California (Mater Dei and SJB) recruiting, giving financial Aid, etc with their football teams.

I mean the LA Times Prep Sports Reporter Eric Sondheimer,    Statements by Mater Dei Coach Rollison,  other Press Articles,   100's of statements from Orange County people.

It's all a BIG LIE!!    Mater Dei and SJB don't do any of that stuff.  "Wink-Wink-Wink."

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO... Ya, it's all about race resentment and has "NO HINT" of the truth to it.  

Ya..ya..ya..

Didn't say that, genius. There are certainly many ways to make a point re: recruiting/transfers, and Domingo just tends to lament the racial element more than anything else. His history of posting on that site is pretty repetitive with a clear cross to bear. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Moosington said:

Yeah, that poster is well known having very strong hints of race based resentment with MDs current makeup. 

The MD fans, alumni, etc on the OC Connect board consider Domingo persona non grata. He is a racist idiot whose opinions do not reflect the views of other MD alumni.

• Like 2