Week 9 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Horsefly @Texasball @thc6795 

Do you agree with grouping DV, Katy, NS and LV all together in T2 at this time? 

I believe DV deserves better due to their convincing win over SJC, the soon to be WCAC Champ. 

Only Foorball Idiot would have DV in tier 2 - now that NS is health they are tier 1 also

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Horsefly @Texasball @thc6795 

Do you agree with grouping DV, Katy, NS and LV all together in T2 at this time? 

I believe DV deserves better due to their convincing win over SJC, the soon to be WCAC Champ. 

He should just create the FOOTBALL GOD tier at this point for those special College-Prep groups. [2016 Gorman, 2018 Mater Dei] and Teir 1 can be a tier for the rest of great competition around the nation that’s beatable. 

While listing the teams in a method that has the 1st team listed as the strongest in that tier and the last one listed, the weakest. 

• Thanks 1

These tiers get worse by the week.

This guy has the audacity to put Servite and BG in the same tier after BG already made Servite their bitch this season. You make ZERO sense. 

Folsom played DLS much closer than Servite played BG and that's saying something... 

You like to call out individuals who post actual polls as "lazy" but at least they aren't biased.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

These tiers get worse by the week.

This guy has the audacity to put Servite and BG in the same tier after BG already made Servite their bitch this season. You make ZERO sense. 

Folsom played DLS much closer than Servite played BG and that's saying something... 

You like to call out individuals who post actual polls as "lazy" but at least they aren't biased.  

Nice Cherry pick game.

I could cherry pick the SJB game but don’t have to.

Dont play stupid.  You know Servite is mostly Sophs and played BG very early in Vegas.

Folsoms best win was a 3 point squeaker vs #273 or something.  Not even comparable.

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nice Cherry pick game.

I could cherry pick the SJB game but don’t have to.

Dont play stupid.  You know Servite is mostly Sophs and played BG very early in Vegas.

Folsoms best win was a squeaker vs #173 or something.  Not even comparable.

It's not a cherry pick game. You have those two teams in the same tier.... Are we just supposed to pretend they didn't play? If the game was within a touchdown or so I would give you a pass but that shit wasn't even close. In fact, it was a blowout. I don't care if Servite was sophs.. they got smoked. It just doesn't make sense. 

If that was any other team there's no way you'd put them in the same tiers. At least make your agenda less obvious Sammy. 

31 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's not a cherry pick game. You have those two teams in the same tier.... Are we just supposed to pretend they didn't play? If the game was within a touchdown or so I would give you a pass but that shit wasn't even close. In fact, it was a blowout. I don't care if Servite was sophs.. they got smoked. It just doesn't make sense. 

If that was any other team there's no way you'd put them in the same tiers. At least make your agenda less obvious Sammy. 

Md and SFA are in the same Tier as well

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nobody cares about teams blowouts vs. Bozos.  You have stated that yourself many times

Miramar, Carol City, Mandarin, Plantation and Deerfield Beach are not bozos, though.

You just live in a world of laughably inflated resumes where Servite is a top 30 team, JSerra is a top 50 team and Mililani is a top 100 team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

👌

A lot of teams are "much better than STA" when the game never has to be played.

Yeah.  I wrote that too.  Many teams are much better than ________ when the game never has to be played.

Some things are obvious though.  SJB being better than STA is one of them.  SJB QB and passing game for one is much better than STAs.  There may not be one area that STA is better than SJB.  If there is, please let us know so we can debate it.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

STA's defense is far better than STA and probably any team in California.

If only we had seen versions of these teams play each before.

🤔

Name on prolific passing team STA has throttled this year?  

You are right we have not seen similar versions of these teams play.

Dont forget STA has problems in the Geico when they face real teams late in the year.