Mater Dei vs JSERRA

Texasfrog

16 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Since this is the toughest league around the nation..."Trinity League" and JSERRA is what.. 4th place in the league.

Should be a good game.

MY PREDICTION

Mater Dei-49

JSERRA- 14.

Let me guess..  JSERRA is very fast and explosive and has great pursuit angles too.

Is this the 5th thread you’ve started about Ca? Man that is flattering! Us Californians appreciate your support and are very thankful for all of your hard work and time you put in on here! Will keep you updated on the score. Hopefully they don’t give up 14! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Since this is the toughest league around the nation..."Trinity League" and JSERRA is what.. 4th place in the league.

Should be a good game.

MY PREDICTION

Mater Dei-49

JSERRA- 14.

Let me guess..  JSERRA is very fast and explosive and has great pursuit angles too.

Oh my LORD have mercy on this poor soul.  Dude you really need to enter CaliRehab ASAP!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Should be a good game.

MY PREDICTION

Mater Dei-49

JSERRA- 14.

Are you from Folsom or have a less than stable twin from there?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Domain Jackson is very disappointing. Gets another PI on an uncatchable ball on 3rd and long to keep a drive alive. He just is unable to keep his hands off the receivers 

Highest rated prospect on the back end but has been the most flagged as well. Would like to see freshman Christian petero get some more reps tonight. Monarchs secondary is very young.