Week 12 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

Playing without their best OL and best DL, being called for eight (8) personal foul penalties, fumbling a kickoff, and throwing a pick-6 to a DL all made things very difficult for Lakeland. Without those two best  lineman, Lakeland is not nationally elite, doesn't pose a significant threat to STA and probably sees their season end next week at Armwood.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Playing without their best OL and best DL, being called for eight (8) personal foul penalties, fumbling a kickoff, and throwing a pick-6 to a DL all made things very difficult for Lakeland. Without those two best  lineman, Lakeland is not nationally elite, doesn't pose a significant threat to STA and probably sees their season end next week at Armwood.

Rooting for Armwood.

North Gwinnett is playing really well right now too. 

I cant believe NO ONE has any highlights or video of that game.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, ECHS05 said:

Rooting for Armwood.

North Gwinnett is playing really well right now too. 

I cant believe NO ONE has any highlights or video of that game.

Armwood vs Lakeland is what everyone has been wanting to see for a while. 

I thought them losing to NG was a bad loss, but it seems like NG is rolling too. Tampa Bay Tech is inferior to Armwood and Tech gave Lakeland all they could handle. If Lakeland plays anywhere close to they way they did last week, it’s home for Thanksgiving. 

This is the best time of the year. Will be rooting for Hillsborough County!! Armwood vs STA would be a good one