Is Block eroding this forum?

dntn31

Is Block eroding this forum?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Block eroding this forum?

• Yes
    • No

Yes. 

As a real fan of Folsom, who likes to engage in very cordial discussions, he is the absolute worst. He brings nothing to any of the boards that he trolls other than getting a rise out of posters. He's a terrible look for this board and I feel sorry for Folsom that this board thinks so poorly of them mainly because of one pathetic loser. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

4th??? i think you are missing 8...

image.png.2f2c2c8254f2d2e4ba8ae089f2324981.png

those are all him...

This is why I voted Yes.... The multiple screen names is just lame and takes away from the Validity of this great forum....

Example, I believe @DogPile is Block... Just read the posts and it is pretty obvious... Block has spent years pretending to be other people on these forums to talk about Folsom so it will always cast a doubt on anyone who posts regarding Folsom...

Unless I were to meet him in person, I believe @DogPile is Block and nothing else will change my mind...

It shouldn’t be that way, but that is what Block has brought on Folsom fans with years of the same nonsense On The Nor Cal Board and now on here....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

You and @concha cried and got my posts removed. 

:) 

Tbh, I was scrolling and checked them off to remove, but, by the time I had them checked in my toolbox, DNTN had them done already. Nobody reported them, we just both saw political junk brought over to the Varsity Board. 

I mean DNTN and I were on them at literally the same time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is why I voted Yes.... The multiple screen names is just lame and takes away from the Validity of this great forum....

Example, I believe @DogPile is Block... Just read the posts and it is pretty obvious... Block has spent years pretending to be other people on these forums to talk about Folsom so it will always cast a doubt on anyone who posts regarding Folsom...

Unless I were to meet him in person, I believe @DogPile is Block and nothing else will change my mind...

It shouldn’t be that way, but that is what Block has brought on Folsom fans with years of the same nonsense On The Nor Cal Board and now on here....

I'm not so sure that Dogpile is him. I remember that screen name from DJ's site even, and that one has always been pretty level. 

Not saying it isn't, just that screen name functioned pretty different than Block for several years. 

He was good at hiding if that's him. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I can ensure you Dogpile isn't Block. Just had a bad post. We've all been there. Probably caught in the moment. 

But yes, Block is an absolute disgrace and now any new poster who says anything positive about Folsom is going to be looked at with crooked eye except maybe myself and @Pops @ThunderRam  who aren't even Folsom fans LOL.  That's the problem with a troll like block running rampant. He ruins it for everyone else and because he's the loudest and by far the dumbest in the room it gives the program a bad name. All it takes is one bad apple. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I can ensure you Dogpile isn't Block. Just had a bad post. We've all been there. Probably caught in the moment. 

But yes, Block is an absolute disgrace and now any new poster who says anything positive about Folsom is going to be looked at with crooked eye except maybe myself and @Pops @ThunderRam  who aren't even Folsom fans LOL.  That's the problem with a troll like block running rampant. He ruins it for everyone else and because he's the loudest and by far the dumbest in the room it gives the program a bad name. All it takes is one bad apple. 

to be fair i always look at @Pops with a crooked eye...

• Haha 4

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

to be fair i always look at @Pops with a crooked eye...

I always loved that guy. I used to lurk the old board with DJ and he was one of the few always propping up Folsom against the evil empire (Sammy).  Then when Block came pops could no longer defend Folsom because it's just too exhausting. 

Now I'm left to clean up the mess. 

Image result for cleaning up poop gif"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tbh, I was scrolling and checked them off to remove, but, by the time I had them checked in my toolbox, DNTN had them done already. Nobody reported them, we just both saw political junk brought over to the Varsity Board. 

I mean DNTN and I were on them at literally the same time. 

Dear members @HawgGoneIt and @dntn31,

On behalf of the Executive Committee we would like to formally commend you both for your service in identifying said Bots and removing said posting priviledges.  With the integrity of our members being paramount, we simply cannot tolerate boring posters multiplying their boringness with said multiple screen names.

We hope that you both will re interview for your jobs for the 2020 season.

Thank you again for your diligence.

-The Comish

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear members @HawgGoneIt and @dntn31,

On behalf of the Executive Committee we would like to formally commend you both for your service in identifying said Bots and removing said posting priviledges.  With the integrity of our members being paramount, we simply cannot tolerate boring posters multiplying their boringness with said multiple screen names.

We hope that you both will re interview for your jobs for the 2020 season.

Thank you again for your diligence.

-The Comish

Wow.  Congrats guys on getting an accommodation from the Comish! 

• Like 2