dntn31

Is Block eroding this forum?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Block eroding this forum?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

71 transfers for the 2018 season :) 

Yes Mater Dei had 71 transfers in the 2017-2018 school year. That is for all sports boys and girls. You can very easily see who these students are on the CIF website. 
https://cifss.org/approvals/transfers/
Newsflash for you Block.... they were not all 5 star football players. I see a lot of girls on the list😉 I also see golf, lacrosse, cross country, field hockey, tennis, badminton. I didn’t even know MD had badminton. I always thought that Westminister got all the good badminton transfers. 

5794D9F6-ECEF-40D2-AA3C-114449D7C79F.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Yes Mater Dei had 71 transfers in the 2017-2018 school year. That is for all sports boys and girls. You can very easily see who these students are on the CIF website. 
https://cifss.org/approvals/transfers/
Newsflash for you Block.... they were not all 5 star football players. I see a lot of girls on the list😉 I also see golf, lacrosse, cross country, field hockey, tennis, badminton. I didn’t even know MD had badminton. I always thought that Westminister got all the good badminton transfers. 

5794D9F6-ECEF-40D2-AA3C-114449D7C79F.png

You are missing the point.

You guys are diverting the attention away from your transfers by pointing the finger elsewhere.

71 versus 44 is a pretty big different, especially considering the school size.

71 is more than 44 :)

Thoughts @Texasfrog? You see what these dudes try to do to divert?

4 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members @HawgGoneIt and @dntn31,

On behalf of the Executive Committee we would like to formally commend you both for your service in identifying said Bots and removing said posting priviledges.  With the integrity of our members being paramount, we simply cannot tolerate boring posters multiplying their boringness with said multiple screen names.

We hope that you both will re interview for your jobs for the 2020 season.

Thank you again for your diligence.

-The Comish

Goddamn will you die already?!

BGW

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members @HawgGoneIt and @dntn31,

On behalf of the Executive Committee we would like to formally commend you both for your service in identifying said Bots and removing said posting priviledges.  With the integrity of our members being paramount, we simply cannot tolerate boring posters multiplying their boringness with said multiple screen names.

We hope that you both will re interview for your jobs for the 2020 season.

Thank you again for your diligence.

-The Comish

Once again the Commish completely misses the point (along with misspelling “privileges).

Hawg and DTN didn’t remove multiple screen names, they removed posts that more properly belonged in the sewer forum.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, frankyjames said:

You are missing the point.

You guys are diverting the attention away from your transfers by pointing the finger elsewhere.

71 versus 44 is a pretty big different, especially considering the school size.

71 is more than 44 :)

Thoughts @Texasfrog? You see what these dudes try to do to divert?

Will you wake up and see that MD is a private school which means they are in the educational business so they have to populate from any means necessary for business purpose. These are not transfers but they are educated customers looking to improve their academic and athletic abilities. They can start as a freshman or wait until they are seniors to enroll in school. Just depends on when they are ready for that improvement. On the other hand because MD is a business this means if a student(customer) is not happy with the results of the program then they have the choice to leave. 

• Thumbs Down 1