Soul searching time for DLS

Sammyswordsman

When it comes to NorCal and DLS this is all anyone outside of Cali Thinks.  I don't give a damn what Valley or Trail they come from and are named after including the Inmates from Folsom. It's the same damn thing.  They have made the whole half of a State Null and Void for HS Football.  I'm actually happy that The Southern Section recruited up hell 5 years ago the whole State was getting this done to them.   I can't wait till DLS comes back and open their stick game on the whole State again.  Still only 2 damn Teams in the whole State can beat them and they had to resort to extraordinary measures to beat them.  VIVA SPARTY 🤣

A bunch of little two way dudes that are not very fast too boot running a 1930 offense. 

Please NorCal make it stop. 🤣

Image result for clubbing baby seals gif

If you read me a story about a HS Football team I would believe this was fiction. 😂

In recent years, the team has won the California Open Division State Championships six times (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015). They have appeared in the Open Division state title game every year since the division was founded in 2008. Prior, they had competed in Division I, where they were the 2007 State Champions and the 2008 runner-up. They have won the North Coast Section championships every year since 1992, with the league's restructuring. They currently own a 300-0-2 record against Northern California schools dating back to 1991.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Now have a losing record in SBG

4 consecutive losses

no end in sight

what Will change?  Nothing 

DLS vs Sical #1 team in SBGs is now even at 7-7

norcal still leads the Open SBG 7-5

dls is thrilled with their season — an SBG Open win would have been icing on cake to validate that a bunch of neighborhood kids can take on and beat (with a break or two) an assembler team of future NFL players

What a cool experience for them — imagine all their development as young men to be able to accomplish something so outlandish as a team

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

I watched a little kid named Shamar Garrett play a whole damn game offense and defense against a Team that I am told no one can touch.  If you think a Fresh J.J and I will assure you the RB from D'Ville is not some little dude playing both ways would not compete and give that team fits you have a Medicinal slip in your Pocket. 🤣 DLS didn't run any trickery that little kid played 300 mins straight and gashed them and he looks like a Freshmen.  That QB DLS have has a lot of heart but he would not see the field on any Top 5 6A team in this State yet he passed on them and he is not a very good passer.  He overthrew wide open kids. 

Imagine if he didn't have to cover and tackle for a whole game 🤣

“It’s all about pride,” said Garrett, who ran for 113 yards and three touchdowns and caught four passes for 26 yards. “We fought hard. They’re a great team, but I have a lot of confidence in our guys.”

Respect for this kid

BNG-L-DLS-1214-13-3.jpg?w=620

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I watched a little kid named Shamar Garrett play a whole damn game offense and defense against a Team that I am told no one can touch.  If you think a Fresh J.J and I will assure you the RB from D'Ville is not some little dude playing both ways would not compete and give that team fits you have a Medicinal slip in your Pocket.

Why don't you just go see a therapist already.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Why don't you just go see a therapist already.

Why don't you consume defecation and cease to exist?  

Translation:  Eat shit and die 🤣

Because you AIN'T shit and your nickname is DOO DOO

Matter of fact responding to you is more exposure to a piece of shit that I care to be involved with.  

You sanctimonious Fuck 

Image result for fuck you and the horse you rode in on gif

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS vs Sical #1 team in SBGs is now even at 7-7

norcal still leads the Open SBG 7-5

dls is thrilled with their season — an SBG Open win would have been icing on cake to validate that a bunch of neighborhood kids can take on and beat (with a break or two) an assembler team of future NFL players

What a cool experience for them — imagine all their development as young men to be able to accomplish something so outlandish as a team

6 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

LOL. Sure...all the DLS players are from the  local neighborhood. 😂

I think block hacked his account 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

When it comes to NorCal and DLS this is all anyone outside of Cali Thinks.  I don't give a damn what Valley or Trail they come from and are named after including the Inmates from Folsom. It's the same damn thing.  They have made the whole half of a State Null and Void for HS Football.  I'm actually happy that The Southern Section recruited up hell 5 years ago the whole State was getting this done to them.   I can't wait till DLS comes back and open their stick game on the whole State again.  Still only 2 damn Teams in the whole State can beat them and they had to resort to extraordinary measures to beat them.  VIVA SPARTY 🤣

A bunch of little two way dudes that are not very fast too boot running a 1930 offense. 

Please NorCal make it stop. 🤣

Image result for clubbing baby seals gif

If you read me a story about a HS Football team I would believe this was fiction. 😂

In recent years, the team has won the California Open Division State Championships six times (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015). They have appeared in the Open Division state title game every year since the division was founded in 2008. Prior, they had competed in Division I, where they were the 2007 State Champions and the 2008 runner-up. They have won the North Coast Section championships every year since 1992, with the league's restructuring. They currently own a 300-0-2 record against Northern California schools dating back to 1991.

0 people in Cali care what you think

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why don't you consume defecation and cease to exist?  

Translation:  Eat shit and die 🤣

Because you AIN'T shit and your nickname is DOO DOO

Matter of fact responding to you is more exposure to a piece of shit that I care to be involved with.  

You sanctimonious Fuck 

Image result for fuck you and the horse you rode in on gif

That's not nice,body slammingg Guru on his coconut.

LOL.

BGW

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

LOL. Sure...all the DLS players are from the  local neighborhood. 😂

I have the utmost respect for DLS.  From a Military point of view they are a classic example of what a well disciplined smartly trained group can accomplish including when they are considered over matched.  Things are not played on paper they are on a gridiron where anything can happen.  Taking a FG away from those kids was B.S. and demoralizing.  Without that fumble they were scoring and with 3 mins left this should have been a 3 pt game.  Remember the missed xp.  They battled their asses off.  Now I don't believe they have any more heart than any other Big Time football team.  They were not outclassed even with the other team professed to have an over abundance of talent.  

I don't know where they come from but when their best player is a little 2 way kid going to Fresno State ball out the whole game.  I would take those kids anytime.  Much Respect.   It's amazing.  There are 4A teams here that have less 2 way players.   And more talented kids with the Same heart would be a handful for any team in America. 

NS & DV have a very dynamic difference in their athletes than what DLS presents. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's not true I have relatives from the Bay Area to San Diego.  🤣And 13 years in San Diego and Oceanside a few Ladies would beg the difference as well. 

There is 37 million people in California and your   relatives who only care because they’re  obligated and hookers in Oceanside and SD is what you claim? 👌🏻

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I watched a little kid named Shamar Garrett play a whole damn game offense and defense against a Team that I am told no one can touch. [...]

“It’s all about pride,” said Garrett, who ran for 113 yards and three touchdowns and caught four passes for 26 yards. “We fought hard. They’re a great team, but I have a lot of confidence in our guys.”

Respect for this kid

It was a gutsy performance. The whole team played hard. They were undersized and played both ways against a team who had 36 players with D1 offers, and it was still 35-28 with 8 minutes left to go in the 4Q. 

I'm not sure that speaks against SJB, but it speaks well of DLS's guys. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

It was a gutsy performance. The whole team played hard. They were undersized and played both ways against a team who had 36 players with D1 offers, and it was still 35-28 with 8 minutes left to go in the 4Q. 

I think those with an agenda fail to see that including 4 pts 3 of which taken from them it was actually 35 - 31.  It speaks damn volumes about them and that program.  

Did you see that hit by that little CB to stop the SJB kid on 4th down?  

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

On the same token. In those 8 min, the talented team from Bell Flower showed why they are the number 1 team in the nation. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You guys have done quite well to construct a world where DLS has the lowest possible expectations.

• Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I have the utmost respect for DLS.  From a Military point of view they are a classic example of what a well disciplined smartly trained group can accomplish including when they are considered over matched.  Things are not played on paper they are on a gridiron where anything can happen.  Taking a FG away from those kids was B.S. and demoralizing.  Without that fumble they were scoring and with 3 mins left this should have been a 3 pt game.  Remember the missed xp.  They battled their asses off.  Now I don't believe they have any more heart than any other Big Time football team.  They were not outclassed even with the other team professed to have an over abundance of talent.  

I don't know where they come from but when their best player is a little 2 way kid going to Fresno State ball out the whole game.  I would take those kids anytime.  Much Respect.   It's amazing.  There are 4A teams here that have less 2 way players.   And more talented kids with the Same heart would be a handful for any team in America. 

NS & DV have a very dynamic difference in their athletes than what DLS presents. 

I really don’t disagree with what you said here, except for the field goal miss.  If the ball is above the uprights, the rules say the entire ball must pass inside the vertical plane of the upright.  It really did not appear as if the ball did so.  Either way, the DLS kicking game needs work. I suppose they don’t kick too many field goals, but taking a delay of game call trying to get set for a field goal is unacceptable in my book.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I respect DLS, as does GSB and Garvin's dad.  DLS, like DON Bosco, has to recruit more and harder.  That's the only way around it, I can see.

Or maybe they can move to Ky, and with a team like DLS's this yr, be guaranteed a top-5 finish every year.

DLS hung in there tougher than Don Bosco did earlier this season.  DBP scored 21 (with its to-be-replaced QB, and its HC in his 1st game w/ Don Bosco playing 3,000 miles away), and DLS scored 28.  Hats off.  Just kidding--I'd take DLS by 14 over DBP, except if they were playing in Ky, in which case I'd take Today's Man by 10.

DLS will now be lowered behind Fla's Edgemont with 3 Ky teams in front of them to boot.

On a brighter note, thousands of penises were uncovered on a Northern Cali beach (Drakes Beach).  Cenk is heading up there to make sure that his boys are ok and comfortable, much to the immediate disappointment of his equine supporters.

DLS is top 5 in Cali every year already.  Do you really think DLS could be top 5 in Ky?