Q&A with USA Academy Chairman, Dustin DeVaughn

PrepGridiron

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, maxchoboian said:

I don't think the audio is working. I can't hear anything.

I unhid this today. Apparently there were coaches getting.doxxed on here and all and we let that stuff happen to the point that GSB was getting letters from lawyers but we were on top of hiding a joke posted by one of our esteemed board members. 

• Haha 4

Well boyos, GSB is up to GSB trickonology again, getting pertinent info deleted that exposes GSB for either a fraud or a “real” stupid gullible entity, depending on your view. 

So, see something, post something and get the word out. The integrity of this forum is going up in flames coupled with the racist Klan trash on the OT forum. 

Keep  your head on a swivel, can’t have degenerates scamming our youth. 

Regards,

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I unhid this today. Apparently there were coaches getting.doxxed on here and all and we let that stuff happen to the point that GSB was getting letters from lawyers but we were on top of hiding a joke posted by one of our esteemed board members. 

He didn't want anything to seem unprofessional during this Q&A with such an important groundbreaker in the annuls of high school football, so he booted 2 or 3 of the 9 of us who were logged on during the gala because we were having a little fun. "Cut the shit," he dm'd me. "Fuck off, weasel," I replied. Somehow he had the authority to give me the boot. I think it's the last thing he did since now only posted memes.

• Haha 3

On 1/3/2020 at 9:27 AM, USA Academy said:

Of course, the academic side of our School is not something I get to speak about enough over these last few weeks with the excitement of the football possibilities for our community. But we are offering a blended learning environment for our students utilizing the best of modern technology combined with the benefits of the incredible teachers. We believe a major difference maker will be our optimal learning scope. It is specifically designed to be built around each student to maximize their academic abilities. You can see more about our optimal learning scope and our blended learning philosophy on our web page. 

Very interesting. Tell us more about this learning environment and these incredible teachers!

• Haha 2

On 1/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, USA Academy said:

Oh yes we are extremely confident. I look at this like the growth of a tree. People can only see the above ground and are not thinking alot about the roots that are already in place to keep the tree from falling over during it's growth period. But we are very prepared for any delays, weather, etc that may come. Plus we have a relationship cultivated that would meet our needs should any issues arise

Wonderful. Tell us more about this!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well boyos, GSB is up to GSB trickonology again, getting pertinent info deleted that exposes GSB for either a fraud or a “real” stupid gullible entity, depending on your view. 

So, see something, post something and get the word out. The integrity of this forum is going up in flames coupled with the racist Klan trash on the OT forum. 

Kerp your head on a swivel, can’t have degenerates scamming our youth. 

Regards,

bgw

THINK OF THE CHILDREN! Basically, I'm getting scammed by degenerates. Sounds accurate. Look at the impact you're having on youth like me lol.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

THINK OF THE CHILDREN! Basically, I'm getting scammed by degenerates. Sounds accurate. Look at the impact you're having on youth like me lol.

Remember the post where I posted if “you’re name ain’t Johnny, run”?

Well, here you are... stick around and see what’s what. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

He didn't want anything to seem unprofessional during this Q&A with such an important groundbreaker in the annuls of high school football, so he booted 2 or 3 of the 9 of us who were logged on during the gala because we were having a little fun. "Cut the shit," he dm'd me. "Fuck off, weasel," I replied. Somehow he had the authority to give me the boot. I think it's the last thing he did since now only posted memes.

I still have that same dm.... and I thought I was special. 

No fair. 

bgw

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Buford is pretty unique and special, a real family type atmosphere with plenty of “family” type stuff going on. 

Hahaha

bgw

Meanwhile, we've had 4 North Gwinnett kids die over this quarantine. Welcome to stupidity at it's finest!

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Meanwhile, we've had 4 North Gwinnett kids die over this quarantine. Welcome to stupidity at it's finest!

Sorry to hear that, some folks got knocked down with Covid, one with no pre existing healthy male under the age limit suffered a massive heart attack while under care for Covid. 
Nasty virus. 
bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sorry to hear that, some folks got knocked down with Covid, one with no pre existing healthy male under the age limit suffered a massive heart attack while under care for Covid. 
Nasty virus. 
bgw

Here's the shocking part: none of those 4 kids died from COVID-19. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ok, so??? What happened?

bgw

I think one died in a car crash. Another got stabbed just recently because he dealt drugs. I don't know about the other two, but I highly doubt they were from the coronavirus. Sad times, but I can say that quarantine does things to even the best of kids. Mental health isn't the best among this generation of students.

• Sad 1