Q&A with USA Academy Chairman, Dustin DeVaughn

PrepGridiron

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. Bring all this shit to light! 

cut the shit

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. BUFORDGAWOLVES
    BUFORDGAWOLVES
    Read: Just now
  3. GardenStateBaller
    GardenStateBaller 
    Read: January 3

BUFORDGAWOLVES
 Reply to this conversation
bgw
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:47 AM, USA Academy said:

We have been working with Vicis for quite some time and they obviously make a helmet that would be great to an elite program. We were contacted by Vicis before the announcement to be made aware of what was going on, which we greatly appreciated. We are actively working with them but have obviously have been in contact with other equipment manufacturers that have expressed interest. It has been overwhelming the last 24 hours fe companies wanting to partner with us. 

So Vicis contacted a fake school to let them know about their layoffs prior to Vicis going public with their announcement?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

In the press conference and again today, he made it abundantly clear that this process started back in September and they're on track to have everything finished by Game 1 on 8/22. Let's trust his words. If things don't come to fruition, then he's free game to any and all detractors.

Hahaha.  Nevermind, this one would be to easy on so many levels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Alum?  

You know... that shit they used to give Sylvester the cat on Looney Tunes so his mouth would shrink and he couldn't tell about whether he had real tangible plans for construction.. oops, Freudian slip I'm afraid... so he couldn't eat Tweety. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know... that shit they used to give Sylvester the cat on Looney Tunes so his mouth would shrink and he couldn't tell about whether he had real tangible plans for construction.. oops, Freudian slip I'm afraid... so he couldn't eat Tweety. 

Still landing punches eh? Thought it was a knockout already yesterday.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Still landing punches eh? Thought it was a knockout already yesterday.

I haven't even started in on DeVaughn yet. Just his promoters. This was my first dig at DeVaughn since those threads were taken down for to give all the slow folks time enough to figure out he was full of shit. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't even started in on DeVaughn yet. Just his promoters. This was my first dig at DeVaughn since those threads were taken down for to give all the slow folks time enough to figure out he was full of shit. 

Go ahead! Can't wait to see fireworks after July 4th!

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

Go ahead!

Nah. I don't relish this bullshit. If I had my preference, it'd all be the fuck gone from here. It probably would have never been hyped up on here. 

I was accused of harming this school when if you read through this thread, all I did was asked realistic questions from a fairly knowledgeable view point. You know, the tough questions. The one's that folks probably should have asked before parting with "hundreds of thousands of dollars" should have asked, or at the minimum paid attention to the answers or lack thereof as others asked them. 

Instead, I betcha you'll never guess what happened really. Betcha can't guess! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Personally, I still think 90 percent of what we've read from DeVaughn or his promoters was all lies, all the way up to today. 

Hell, even his last GM photoshopped the USA Academy logo onto his twitter pro pic, and then recently re-photoshopped it to Boston College. 

The whole thing was a photo shop. Hahaha. The only place it ever could have been pulled off was in Coosada Alabama, and a local reporter killed it there by asking for public records on zoning and permits which promptly proved the thing was full of shit. Instead that newspaper reporter got dragged through the mud on the USA Academy website, and had that op-ed reposted here. 

Once truths like that started hitting... Betcha can't guess what happened next. Betcha can't guess! 

• Haha 2