Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You are the epitome of what’s killing this great nation! You are an asshole that lets his emotions dictate reality! Your ilk is trying to destroy America! Not one of you leftists has addressed the Harvard connections to Wuhan! Not one of you blame a professor who has been arrested along with his assistants for establishing a biological lab in wuhan weapinizing Co is 19. But it’s PRESIDENT Trumps fault! You are an asshole McCabe loving leftist! Enjoy YOUR pandemic mess!

Here you go.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/charles-lieber-arrested-coronavirus/

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/no-link-between-harvard-scientist-charles-lieber-and-coronavirus/

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Waiting for evidence that Trump made the call.

Happy to see it if so.

You're obsession with Trump is fucking unhinged.

This guy made a huge call in January to restrict China travel and it has been, by judgment of medical experts, hugely beneficial.  What was the reaction of the leftist press and pols?

"Racist"

"Premature"

Trump did what he felt was right (and it was a great call).  But people like YOU attacked him and set the tone.

Eat shit.

Ohio is on lock down.  Fake news.  Enjoy.

14 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You are the epitome of what’s killing this great nation! You are an asshole that lets his emotions dictate reality! Your ilk is trying to destroy America! Not one of you leftists has addressed the Harvard connections to Wuhan! Not one of you blame a professor who has been arrested along with his assistants for establishing a biological lab in wuhan weapinizing Co is 19. But it’s PRESIDENT Trumps fault! You are an asshole McCabe loving leftist! Enjoy YOUR pandemic mess!

“Harvard connections to Wuhan.”  What?!?  Say what?

DE10D35A-EEE0-4F7F-B115-A63DCA0D149A.jpeg

Just now, BigDrop said:

Ohio is on lock down.  Fake news.  Enjoy.

???

Not sure what the hell that's supposed to mean.

Did Trump order the CDC not to use the WHO test or not? YOUR claim.

Back it up.

You make claims you won't (or can't) back up and overlook the shit from left like the racism claims for the excellent call to restrict China travel. You then attack Trump for bad calls and dishonesty.

You are a hypocritical fool.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

so the fact that this dude is tied to helping build a biological lab in Wuhan China and he just happen to be working with weaponizing viruses along with an assistant who is a LT in the Chinese Army and another accused of trying to smuggle viruses out of America... but those are just coinkidinks!?!?  No ties here!!! What a schmuck!!!

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

so the fact that this dude is tied to helping build a biological lab in Wuhan China and he just happen to be working with weaponizing viruses along with an assistant who is a LT in the Chinese Army and another accused of trying to smuggle viruses out of America... but those are just coinkidinks!?!?  No ties here!!! What a schmuck!!!

I’m reporting what fact-check and Snopes investigated.  If you have an issue it’s with them 

• Like 1

Coronavirus Vaccine Trial In U.S. Has Begun

“The vaccine candidate that was given the first injection to the first person took place today,” Fauci said at a White House press conference.

He noted that he had said last week a trail vaccine would take two to three months, but “this has been now 65 days, which i believe is a record.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

“The vaccine candidate that was given the first injection to the first person took place today,” Fauci said at a White House press conference.

He noted that he had said last week a trail vaccine would take two to three months, but “this has been now 65 days, which i believe is a record.”

👍🏿 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m reporting what fact-check and Snopes investigated.  If you have an issue it’s with them 

Don't forget to add in that Osterholm says that it almost definitely jumped from a pangolin to a human in November, and that the genetic studies of the virus do not show any signatures of a weaponized virus. 

People grabbing at straws to redirect traffic from the realities that are plain as day. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I saw that.  You’re conveniently ignoring Fauci’s clarification:  there will be at least a year of study to confirm its success.  There are three shots total which are injected over this time.  The idea is for the human body to build an immunity.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's only a record because they skipped animal trials which they wpuld normally do. 

Not hating, just saying. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Two left wing crack sites?!?! No I have no issues with the two most biased websites that liberals run to for semantics! For example: oh Hillary didn’t have final say when the committee she was the head of as Secretary of State sold Russia 20 fucking percent of our uranium! Fucking sheep!

Just now, BigDrop said:

I saw that.  You’re conveniently ignoring Fauci’s clarification:  there will be at least a year of study to confirm its success.  There are three shots total which are injected over this time.  The idea is for the human body to build an immunity.

I'm not ignoring shit.

You're grabbing on any excuse to attack the president that you can.

Where's the evidence about the WHO test?  Are you lying?

This is you when presented with any crap out there against the president:

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-no

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't forget to add in that Osterholm says that it almost definitely jumped from a pangolin to a human in November, and that the genetic studies of the virus do not show any signatures of a weaponized virus. 

People grabbing at straws to redirect traffic from the realities that are plain as day. 

So the fact that it remains airborne for a significant time, long enough to travel 20 feet from a cough, doesn’t indicate it was weaponized??? Fucking sheep

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's only a record because they skipped animal trials which they wpuld normally do. 

Not hating, just saying. 

The quick reaction by S Korea with testing was because the government laid off the normal regulatory shit and let private companies work their magic.

That was OK (unless the details get out maybe).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm not ignoring shit.

You're grabbing on any excuse to attack the president that you can.

Where's the evidence about the WHO test?  Are you lying?

This is you when presented with any crap out there against the president:

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-no

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/amp31677485/coronavirus-trump-administration-rejected-who-test/

The WHO test is badly flawed - with a 30-50% false negative rate.  In other words, if someone has the virus, it is a coin flip on whether the test identifies them.  A horrible screening test.  Telling someone they are negative when they are not is worse than not testing them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

The quick reaction by S Korea with testing was because the government laid off the normal regulatory shit and let private companies work their magic.

That was OK (unless the details get out maybe).

I agree. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. 

I'd say that in spite of all the bullshit, ho humming, claiming hoax and overblown press created hysteria, these are pretty extraordinary times. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So the fact that it remains airborne for a significant time, long enough to travel 20 feet from a cough, doesn’t indicate it was weaponized??? Fucking sheep

Where are you getting that information from? Fucking dumb ass. 

I've read damned near everything I can get my hands on about this covid-19, including shit from Korea and China and everything says 6 ft. 

What the hell reality do you live in? 

Disrespectful ass munch p.o.s. 

• Like 1