Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

This was your liberal “ace in the hole” play. Your nuclear option to combat a certain loss in the 2020 elections! Your plan was ingenious but very reckless and dangerous. However you got Mexico on board with the wall! Assholes

LOL...another conspiracy nut-job from the right....O.o

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

But the death rate is much lower if there’s a huge part of population that has it and don’t know about it...

Im with THC on this. There has to be something else behind all this imo. To basically shut the world down, destroy the economy for possibly years to recover it doesn’t add up to the deaths world wide. 

of course it's the "deep state" at work!!....you guys nailed it!....O.o

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

of course it the "deep state" at work!!....you guys nailed it!....O.o

I didn’t say anything about deep state.... I didn’t say anything about politics. The numbers simply don’t add up for the hysteria. 
I don’t know why this is being blown up but the simple fact is, the numbers don’t show a world wide shutdown is warranted. 

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m here at the gym throwing caution to the wind  and getting a good workout. I’m looking at one of the TVs and Hilda and Jenna have a “Tom Hanks update”. You guys will all be relieved to know that he and his wife are doing just fine and not sick. They showed a pic of them having a nice dinner. They are still self-quarantining UFN just to be safe. I feel better. I’m sure it was touch n go for awhile. 

I stopped going to the gym last week as did more than 50% of its regulars.  You are taking a risk.

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I didn’t say anything about deep state.... I didn’t say anything about politics. The numbers simply don’t add up for the hysteria. 
I don’t know why this is being blown up but the simple fact is, the numbers don’t show a world wide shutdown is warranted. 

Don't waste your time with Krusty the clown..why would anyone waste their time replying to a constantly confused little welcher?

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now Walmart is part of the Deep State 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/walmart-cuts-hours-at-24-hour-stores-and-other-locations-nationwide-starting-sunday-due-to-coronavirus/ar-BB11cjna?ocid=spartandhp

Walmart cuts hours at 24-hour stores and other locations nationwide starting Sunday due to coronavirus

Probably cutting hours because their shelves are empty and need to restock what they can. The big box stores here are doing th is because they’re out of half the items in store. Our school district is shutting down Thursday, if this is so dangerous wtf are they letting kids attend Mon, Tues and Wed? 
This is a big box store by our home. We went to 5 stores looking for water, diapers, formula, basic grocery needs sat and out everywhere. We are pretty stocked up always as usually shop at Costco in bulk. 

04FB045E-8503-44FA-B9BA-59DB6ABA0254.jpeg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

But the death rate is much lower if there’s a huge part of population that has it and don’t know about it...

Im with THC on this. There has to be something else behind all this imo. To basically shut the world down, destroy the economy for possibly years to recover it doesn’t add up to the deaths world wide. 

I agree there is something behind it.  I’m just not convinced it’s not projections of this virus, especially the long term effects.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I stopped going to the gym last week as did more than 50% of its regulars.  You are taking a risk.

There isn't a case with hundreds of miles of me. Nobody I know is sick. Nobody in the gym is sick. I can't remember the last time I heard anyone cough.  I'm extremely healthy and not 85 years old. I'll take my chances. But you go ahead and grab your TP and head back to the bunker. I'm so over this.

Just now, Blueliner said:

There isn't a case with hundreds of miles of me. Nobody I know is sick. Nobody in the gym is sick. I can't remember the last time I heard anyone cough.  I'm extremely healthy and not 85 years old. I'll take my chances. But you go ahead and grab your TP and head back to the bunker. I'm so over this.

NJ, NY and CT have all now closed their gyms and fitness clubs as of this evening.

I tried to be informative and sincerely wish you the absolute best.

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

LOL..."over this"??....so you think you are huh??….LOL...why don't Trumpers and reality ever jive??…..O.o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Probably cutting hours because their shelves are empty and need to restock what they can. The big box stores here are doing th is because they’re out of half the items in store. Our school district is shutting down Thursday, if this is so dangerous wtf are they letting kids attend Mon, Tues and Wed? 
This is a big box store by our home. We went to 5 stores looking for water, diapers, formula, basic grocery needs sat and out everywhere. We are pretty stocked up always as usually shop at Costco in bulk. 

04FB045E-8503-44FA-B9BA-59DB6ABA0254.jpeg

I do agree a lot of panic is self inflicted.  Like there is no freaking toilet paper or Eggs here.  I am like toilet paper is a 1st world problem.  Hell if you got running water and can shower BOO BOO Paper is not really that essential.  Now in PoorFukistan that is an issue.   I just got an email from the VP of my Company.  We are a top 15 Insurance Company in the Nation all Sales Managers have a conference call shortly and all our outside Field Insurance Reps were pulled out of the Field Friday and are working remote.  All Managers Travel has been suspended till further notice.  So it is life changing and I take it serious.  Mainly I have no idea of any long term ramifications with this Virus.

I got Eggs, Shotgun Shells and Boo Boo Paper.  Essentially a warrior's survival Kit 😎

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Aren’t you in the Bay Area?  SF shuts down at midnight tonight.  Residents will be required to stay home except for essential needs.

52 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I agree there is something behind it.  I’m just not convinced it’s not projections of this virus, especially the long term effects.  

Have you ever read Sorcha Faal ?.......

Curious as to your thoughts on this propaganda...

try

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3157.htm

or

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3156.htm

😲

Pretty overboard 🤪🤣...but....conspiracy crap part could be easily proven wrong...or just discounted...

...I would think

🤔

• Thanks 1

2020 - 20,000+ flu deaths in US. No big deal

2009 - 20,000 + H1N1 deaths and 100,000+ flu deaths in US. Millions around the world. No restrictions.

2020 - “Trump Virus” aka CORONAVIrUS!!!!! .... originating in China (sure we can trust everything that they say) it goes on make the entire US grind to a halt in a matter of weeks and Trumps' economy is destroyed-(his number one accomplishment and election talking point)...all over 3500 cases and 69 deaths with an election looming. Coincidence I’m sure 👍 

And now the narrative is "So what that you're not sick. It's not about YOU, it's about the person you may GIVE it to because you can transmit it without symptoms. Have some accountability to THEM and stay inside WITH them". Nice, convenient, and clean. And then we all look at each other and realize that nobody is sick. This is so obvious that it's actually pathetic that so many are falling for it. But this is the new America I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I need this to happen Now 🤣  CNN is Fake News.  Get me a Rally in the Heartland NOW.  😎

President Donald Trump speaks alongside a supporter who he called onstage from the audience during a campaign rally, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, in Las Vegas.And I want them to attend as well.  That would give me even more assurance.   I need an old fashion Rally dammit. 

Image result for blacks for trump

No screening beforw hand either! Get all them "deplorables" right up there on the stage a precious few feet away from the mandarin chief. Share that air!

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

2020 - 20,000+ flu deaths in US. No big deal

2009 - 20,000 + H1N1 deaths and 100,000+ flu deaths in US. Millions around the world. No restrictions.

2020 - “Trump Virus” aka CORONAVIrUS!!!!! .... originating in China (sure we can trust everything that they say) it goes on make the entire US grind to a halt in a matter of weeks and Trumps' economy is destroyed-(his number one accomplishment and election talking point)...all over 3500 cases and 69 deaths with an election looming. Coincidence I’m sure 👍 

And now the narrative is "So what that you're not sick. It's not about YOU, it's about the person you may GIVE it to because you can transmit it without symptoms. Have some accountability to THEM and stay inside WITH them". Nice, convenient, and clean. And then we all look at each other and realize that nobody is sick. This is so obvious that it's actually pathetic that so many are falling for it. But this is the new America I guess. 

Imagine being this deluded.

🤡

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I do agree a lot of panic is self inflicted.  Like there is no freaking toilet paper or Eggs here.  I am like toilet paper is a 1st world problem.  Hell if you got running water and can shower BOO BOO Paper is not really that essential.  Now in PoorFukistan that is an issue.   I just got an email from the VP of my Company.  We are a top 15 Insurance Company in the Nation all Sales Managers have a conference call shortly and all our outside Field Insurance Reps were pulled out of the Field Friday and are working remote.  All Managers Travel has been suspended till further notice.  So it is life changing and I take it serious.  Mainly I have no idea of any long term ramifications with this Virus.

I got Eggs, Shotgun Shells and Boo Boo Paper.  Essentially a warrior's survival Kit 😎

We also suspended all flight travel, no facility tours allowed, no outside lunches with customers,etc. All vendors will be temp checked before entry at all locations. We haven’t shut down customer visits yet but thinking it may come soon. 

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

Have you ever read Sorcha Faal ?.......

Curious as to your thoughts on this propaganda...

try

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3157.htm

or

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3156.htm

😲

Pretty overboard 🤪🤣...but....conspiracy crap part could be easily proven wrong...or just discounted...

...I would think

🤔

No I haven’t I’ll take a look at them ...