Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where are you getting that information from? Fucking dumb ass. 

I've read damned near everything I can get my hands on about this covid-19, including shit from Korea and China and everything says 6 ft. 

What the hell reality do you live in? 

Disrespectful ass munch p.o.s. 

Let’s be honest...You read shit that props up your point of view...that’s all! And let me be clear...fuck off!

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Let’s be honest...You read shit that props up your point of view...that’s all! And let me be clear...fuck off!

Link your bullshit or you fuck off. I say again... You disrespectful p.o.s. 

You just make up bullshit that you can't back up, then call other posters names like the disrespectful p.o.s. you are. 

Now you fuck off. 

I'm wide open for anybody on here to post any story that debunks anything that Michael Osterholm said in the posted pod cast from the Joe Rogan Experience. 

I'm open for any expert that speaks to the contrary of anything that Osterholm said. 

So far, everything he said is proving to be completely true. Everything. 

In the meantime, clowns rolling through making up bullshit lies with nothing... nothing to back them up at all. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm wide open for anybody on here to post any story that debunks anything that Michael Osterholm said in the posted pod cast from the Joe Rogan Experience. 

I'm open for any expert that speaks to the contrary of anything that Osterholm said. 

In the meantime, clowns rolling through making up bullshit lies with nothing... nothing to back them up at all. 

Here’s at least one article of many asshole!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3074351/coronavirus-can-travel-twice-far-official-safe-distance-and-stay

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How about this one hero? I’ll care when it gets above the 22 veterans we lose every day from suicide! Yet your patriotic ass seems to dismiss! How about the 85 people that were killed in one American city so far...but let’s worry about a cold that’s been weaponized by a Harvard professor as a last resort to end a Trump presidency and you’re the lead Pom Pom! Your parents must be proud!

35 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Where is what...your fucking nut sack??? Your vagina hat wearing opinions matter to no-one except Other like minded transgender Leftists! GO FUCK YOURSELF you pos corona virus loving commie!

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/world/2020/03/16/world-struggles-stop-spread-coronavirus-covid-19/5059005002/

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

so the fact that this dude is tied to helping build a biological lab in Wuhan China and he just happen to be working with weaponizing viruses along with an assistant who is a LT in the Chinese Army and another accused of trying to smuggle viruses out of America... but those are just coinkidinks!?!?  No ties here!!! What a schmuck!!!

Everything with the left is always just a coincidence. Nothing ever to see. Move along....unless it's blaming Trump. 

9 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'm guessing that you are just not very smart. 

They clearly blame the closed environment with air conditioning system for recirculating the air, not unlike cruise ships or air planes. 

The virus is not weaponized. All viruses can travel the same way. It's why so many people get so sick so quickly in places like cruise ships anyway. 

• Like 1

It is like we are prisoners of our own advances in medical capabilities.  The 1957 Asian flu killed 100,000 (probably nearly 200,000 today), but because our medical capabilities were less, there was not a hue and cry to shut the country down.  Now, because we have these, we are shutting the country down to not overload them.  It is not the deaths that are driving the narrative per se, it is the fear of overloading a system that we have had for a very short time in the span of human existence.  I do not know the answer, but the disruption this is causing is going to adversely impacts millions and millions in sustained, life-altering ways for a long, long time.

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

It is like we are prisoners of our own advances in medical capabilities.

And you're the most prominent prisoner.

There's always some goofball like you to claim that (insert crisis) isn't as bad as (insert past crisis) so there's no reason to worry!

But the precise reason why it's not as bad is because of advancements in science and also how the government and public handles it.

The infamous tale of two cities during the 1918 Spanish Flu is apt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kionasmith/2020/03/16/a-cautionary-tale-about-social-distancing-for-st-patricks-day-and-every-day/#64cbdfaf1d99

St. Louis cancelled it's parade and only about 700 people died. Philadelphia didn't and within weeks over 12,000 people had died.

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

And you're the most prominent prisoner.

There's always some goofball like you to claim that (insert crisis) isn't as bad as (insert past crisis) so there's no reason to worry!

But the precise reason why it's not as bad is because of advancements in science and also how the government and public handles it.

The infamous tale of two cities during the 1918 Spanish Flu is apt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kionasmith/2020/03/16/a-cautionary-tale-about-social-distancing-for-st-patricks-day-and-every-day/#64cbdfaf1d99

St. Louis cancelled it's parade and only about 700 people died. Philadelphia didn't and within weeks over 12,000 people had died.

Having the better part of 3x the population and much of that probably in a much more densely populated area might have had some effect also.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Having the better part of 3X the population 

St. Louis cancelled it's parade and only about 700 people died. Philadelphia didn't and within weeks over 12,000 people had died.

Rank City State Population[17] Notes
1 New York New York 4,766,883 Manhattan reached its historical high of over 2.3 million and Brooklyn had 1,634,351. However, the other three boroughs began to grow rapidly as the Interborough Rapid Transit system expanded. First (and to date, the only) city to reach 4 million.
2 Chicago Illinois 2,185,283 Second city in the U.S. to reach 2 million.
3 Philadelphia Pennsylvania 1,549,008  
4 St. Louis Missouri 687,029  
5 Boston Massachusetts 670,585  
6 Cleveland Ohio 560,663  
7 Baltimore Maryland 558,485  
8 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 533,905 First appearance in top 10.
9 Detroit Michigan 465,766 First appearance in top 10.
10 Buffalo New York 423,715 Last appearance in top 10.

The death toll skews old even more strongly. Overall, China CDC found, 2.3% of confirmed cases died. But the fatality rate was 14.8% in people 80 or older, likely reflecting the presence of other diseases, a weaker immune system, or simply worse overall health. By contrast, the fatality rate was 1.3% in 50-somethings, 0.4% in 40-somethings, and 0.2% in people 10 to 39.

Co-morbidities also raise the risk of dying from Covid-19. China CDC’s analysis of 44,672 patients found that the fatality rate in patients who reported no other health conditions was 0.9%. It was 10.5% for those with cardiovascular disease, 7.3% for those with diabetes, 6.3% for people with chronic respiratory diseases such as COPD, 6.0% for people with hypertension, and 5.6% for those with cancer.

Interesting link

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/03/who-is-getting-sick-and-how-sick-a-breakdown-of-coronavirus-risk-by-demographic-factors/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1