Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

What happened to the hunch this is gone by April Mr. President?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/487863-trump-urges-americans-to-avoid-gatherings-of-more-than-10-people

Oh I know... that was a ploy so your cronies could dump their stocks ahead of the rest of us wasn't it?

Hell ya it was. The experts said this would go for months weeks ago. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No I haven’t I’ll take a look at them ...

Just so you know...It's probably not Russian....

Exposure of a subversive CIA-controlled website:

Domain Name: WHATDOESITMEAN.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: [link to www.register.com]
Name Server: NS.SERVINT.COM
Name Server: NS2.SERVINT.COM
Updated Date: 13-Nov-2007
Creation Date: 12-Nov-2003
Expiration Date: 12-Nov-2009
Current Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
IP Address: 207.58.165.85 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US (UNITED STATES)-VIRGINIA-MCLEAN
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: ok
DMOZ: no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: WhatDoesItMean.Com
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 27-Jul-2005
[link to www.networksolutions.com]
[link to www.internic.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 195267 (OP)
Data sent to the Editor: 5/4/2008 4:00 AM
Re: Top CIA Agent Killed Trying To Protect D.C. Madam
IP Location: US, McLean, Virginia.

Contrary to popular belief, the CIA headquarters is not located in Langley, VA, but in the Langley suburb of McLean,Virginia.

source:
http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/sorcha-faal-disinformation-sites

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

NJ, NY and CT have all now closed their gyms and fitness clubs as of this evening.

I tried to be informative and sincerely wish you the absolute best.

You're a good man BigDrop.  Keep it up as there is a short supply of civility and the wishing for everybody to be safe and happy.  You are a good example and I need a reminder occasionally as I fall short too often.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What happened to the hunch this is gone by April Mr. President?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/487863-trump-urges-americans-to-avoid-gatherings-of-more-than-10-people

Oh I know... that was a ploy so your cronies could dump their stocks ahead of thw rest of us wasn't it?

Hell ya it was. The experts said this would go for months weeks ago. 

The fact that some people can't admit that Trump's claim that it was "contained" and "under control" back in February was highly irresponsible proves what asshats they are.

But some of them are still pushing the conspiracy angle so they have yet to even admit that it's a serious thing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The fact that some people can't admit that Trump's claim that it was "contained" and "under control" back in February was highly irresponsible proves what asshats they are.

But some of them are still pushing the conspiracy angle so they have yet to even admit that it's a serious thing.

Ostetholm who actually shares info with the administration called this weeks ago, but, Mr. President continued to bullshit the sheep until Osterholm also gave the info to the major international investing groups before finally admitting what had been told all along. 

By then, it's too late for the sheep, but the major international invetment groups made off like bandits with the sheep's monies. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Best hoax ever!

I'm not sure what's bigger.

The level of their stupidity or their egos.

They will refuse to change their tune even after all of the things that have happened. Everything could get cancelled and 100,000 people could die from this and they would still claim it was a conspiracy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Bro. This is bullshit. I smell a stanky ass rat. I know a lot of people (like we all do). And hardly anyone, and I mean anyone, that is sick let alone dying from CORONAVIRUS! And I'm supposed to be in an "epicenter" of NorCal. In my job (for another two weeks than I'm out!!) I'm around hospitals and staff pretty much everyday. I've gone to about 10,000 meetings about this CORONAVIRUS!. I see and have experienced a lot of talk and not a lot going on in terms of treating CORONAVIRUS!  The docs and nurses are all busier than shit with the normal flu season crowd, but that's it. No requests for extra ventilators and staff etc. Why? Because it's business as usual other than dealing with the occasional panicked person that walks through the ER doors. 

Google CORONAVIRUS!  and click on the images icon. It's the same type of picture over and over and over and over and over. The way that this is being reported by the media, they are getting the exact results that they knew that they would get: Panic.

Shut down the media for 2 weeks and the panic stops... simple as that. Yes the virus may still spread, but people will not be going nuts.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

2020 - 20,000+ flu deaths in US. No big deal

2009 - 20,000 + H1N1 deaths and 100,000+ flu deaths in US. Millions around the world. No restrictions.

2020 - “Trump Virus” aka CORONAVIrUS!!!!! .... originating in China (sure we can trust everything that they say) it goes on make the entire US grind to a halt in a matter of weeks and Trumps' economy is destroyed-(his number one accomplishment and election talking point)...all over 3500 cases and 69 deaths with an election looming. Coincidence I’m sure 👍 

And now the narrative is "So what that you're not sick. It's not about YOU, it's about the person you may GIVE it to because you can transmit it without symptoms. Have some accountability to THEM and stay inside WITH them". Nice, convenient, and clean. And then we all look at each other and realize that nobody is sick. This is so obvious that it's actually pathetic that so many are falling for it. But this is the new America I guess. 

the "deep state" is at it again...can't get nothing past you and Tex!!....🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm not sure what's bigger.

The level of their stupidity or their egos.

They will refuse to change their tune even after all of the things that have happened. Everything could get cancelled and 100,000 people could die from this and they would still claim it was a conspiracy.

I know.... There's nothing you can do with these type people. 

I said early last month these people are hurricane roof toppers....tough talkers. 

I hope these people at least buy some extra food before that blows up... 

They just don't get it. 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Well the deep state of the media has some store shelves sold out from here to Australia....

Must not be any connection at all...😏

"the deep state of the media"??...that's a new one....didn't know we had more than one "deep state"??...silly me...🤨

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It appears the corona virus wasn’t the only thing weaponized...look at the leftists coming out of the woodwork to back this “pandemic!”

Stop this “leftist” crap.  I am an American who voted for Reagan, Bush sr, McCain, etc.  I also know two people who literally did business with Trump, one of whom had to sue him and then settled for much less without an alternative.

Trump is a liar who only cares about himself.  In January he could have approved the WHO offer of the tests and said no.  He has called this fake news and dramatically minimized it.  

We are all now threatened.  I don’t believe a word from him.  He refuses responsibility but if we survive this, the bastard mob boss wannabe Trump will be locked in his own cell.  Below ground and I hope the very real bastard suffers for what he has done to America.

For those of you who blindly, ignorantly, “unAmericanly“ support him I wish you a “safe” trip back to Vladivostok.  There are message boards there that will welcome you back.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Stop this “leftist” crap.  I am an American who voted for Reagan, Bush sr, McCain, etc.  I also know two people who literally did business with Trump, one of whom had to sue him and then settled for much less without an alternative.

Trump is a liar who only cares about himself.  In January he could have approved the WHO offer of the tests and said no.  He has called this fake news and dramatically minimized it.  

We are all now threatened.  I don’t believe a word from him.  He refuses responsibility but if we survive this, the bastard mob boss wannabe Trump will be locked in his own cell.  Below ground and I hope the very real bastard suffers for what he has done to America.

Waiting for evidence that Trump made the call.

Happy to see it if so.

You're obsession with Trump is fucking unhinged.

This guy made a huge call in January to restrict China travel and it has been, by judgment of medical experts, hugely beneficial.  What was the reaction of the leftist press and pols?

"Racist"

"Premature"

Trump did what he felt was right (and it was a great call).  But people like YOU attacked him and set the tone.

Eat shit.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Waiting for evidence that Trump made the call.

Happy to see it if so.

You're obsession with Trump is fucking unhinged.

This guy made a huge call in January to restrict China travel and it has been, by judgment of medical experts, hugely beneficial.  What was the reaction of the leftist press and pols?

"Racist"

"Premature"

Trump did what he felt was right (and it was a great call).  But people like YOU attacked him and set the tone.

Eat shit.

he lied to all Americans at a time of crisis...."if you need a test you can get a test"...but you clowns are too busy defending him to notice...SAD...🤡

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

For those of you who blindly, ignorantly, “unAmericanly“ support him I wish you a “safe” trip back to Vladivostok.  There are message boards there that will welcome you back.

You are the epitome of what’s killing this great nation! You are an asshole that lets his emotions dictate reality! Your ilk is trying to destroy America! Not one of you leftists has addressed the Harvard connections to Wuhan! Not one of you blame a professor who has been arrested along with his assistants for establishing a biological lab in wuhan weapinizing Co is 19. But it’s PRESIDENT Trumps fault! You are an asshole McCabe loving leftist! Enjoy YOUR pandemic mess!