Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

all this over a virus not as strong as the flu

People need to wake up freedom being taken without a fucking fight. 

But we don’t know that.  

You say “wake up” but to what?  What other reason are the freedoms being taken for and how would we fight it when it is being defined as for our safety?  

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

every massacre was sold as 'for your safety". 

So what evidence are you going to use to rebel against the gov under this scenario?  

This is exactly what I tried to tell folks on here a few years back (talking about the 2d amendment and fighting against an oppressive gov) that rebelling against the government wouldn’t be easy as the justification to do so would be blurred.  The gov wouldn’t be so direct in their dictatorial control.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But we don’t know that.  

You say “wake up” but to what?  What other reason are the freedoms being taken for ...

in other news...

Bill Gates just retired...

image.thumb.png.e525613a994f3da627ec71ad8f429dcd.png

^^ are these guys all going to Europe (or even Italy) with no masks on ?

What  tha ?.

that mysteriously coincided exactly with the October-2019 conference in America being headed by the world’s 2nd richest man Bill Gates called “The Event 201 Scenario” that “simulated an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus

PS: weren't you posting something the other day about the public better off not knowing ???

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Blue stop the over dramatized bullshit, did I say we should run for the hills?  We are all working ourselves through this like everyone else with new restrictions coming out by the hour. 

I hear ya. I will chill on the rhetoric. We’ve all got to be calm and stay informed. I just wish the media would help us accurately do that

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You and THC have both stated this, but neither of you have provided what it is that warrants to dismiss the severity of the pandemic.

Of course this is “all of a sudden” and extreme measures for what appears as limited cases, but what if things are more dire than the gov is letting on in order to maintain order and peace?  You and THC seem to default towards it being simply overblown.  

we don’t know at this stage what is really going on.   It’s all speculation at this point  

So we shut down the world based on speculation about a bug that affects old people? Makes sense. It’s not our responsibility to justify a reason to “dismiss” the “pandemic”. But it is the responsibility of the govt and media to make us understand WHY this is happening. The haven’t done that. Trump says we have a good handle on it (relatively speaking) while the media is stoking the fire minute by minute of impending Armageddon. Which is it? I believe our President over a desperate dem party, China, Italy, Iran, an unethical media, and a panic-crazed public. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

So we shut down the world based on speculation about a bug that affects old people? Makes sense. It’s not our responsibility to justify a reason to “dismiss” the “pandemic”. But it is the responsibility of the govt and media to make us understand WHY this is happening. The haven’t done that. Trump says we have a good handle on it (relatively speaking) while the media is stoking the fire minute by minute of impending Armageddon. Which is it? I believe our President over a desperate dem party, China, Italy, Iran, an unethical media, and a panic-crazed public. 

No, we on this site are speculating.  Those in power know exactly what is going on and they are doing this with purpose.  

I don’t think corporations and major league sports are doing what they are because of what the media prints.  They are responding based on reports directly from authorities 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No, we on this site are speculating.  Those in power know exactly what is going on and they are doing this with purpose.  

I don’t think corporations and major league sports are doing what they are because of what the media prints.  They are responding based on reports directly from authorities 

So what are they telling them that they are not telling you? 

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So what are they telling them that they are not telling you? 

That’s the million dollar question .   🤷‍♂️ 

You notice the elite are being tested, Utah had enough testing kits to test every Jazz team mbr, not much of the population.  If it were some elaborate scheme why would the elite get tested?  

that’s why I tend to think it’s more serious than they are letting on ...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, concha said:

90091592_10221489260918589_1378152209539

Such a funny scene...they were cracking up so much when filming the re shot a lot and finally gave up...you can see magic man burying his face to try to hide it

SHAKE AND BAKE 😂😂

Also.... please Jesus don't let the invisible fire burn my best friend

I like to imagine Jesus as the lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd and I'm hammered drunk in the front row

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

100%

47 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

that’s why I tend to think it’s more serious than they are letting on ...

100%

Mass Rallies would ease any anxiety and prove that it's B.S.   Would someone please get the Heartland together in Mass.  If you believe in something show conviction.  Show all those Liberals that their hysteria is insane.  The Real Patriots need to set the example. 

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he is temporarily halting his trademark rallies — as his campaign bows to the coronavirus outbreak that is rapidly reshaping the nation’s political landscape.

The rallies have long been Trump’s most potent political weapon: 

This is B.S. I need these Rallies 

The president’s reelection team reluctantly followed suit, with Trump saying Thursday that multiple events that were in the works are being postponed.

“We had about three of them in Nevada, actually. And we had four or five of them of them that we were thinking about,” Trump said at the White House.

The president’s campaign has suspended all rallies, events and fundraisers for at least the next week, according to officials. Trump was slated to fly west on Thursday night for events in Nevada and Colorado, a trip that was canceled after his Oval Office address to the nation on Wednesday night about the severity of the coronavirus outbreak.

I’m here at the gym throwing caution to the wind  and getting a good workout. I’m looking at one of the TVs and Hilda and Jenna have a “Tom Hanks update”. You guys will all be relieved to know that he and his wife are doing just fine and not sick. They showed a pic of them having a nice dinner. They are still self-quarantining UFN just to be safe. I feel better. I’m sure it was touch n go for awhile. 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Correct, compared to the death rate for the flu at 0.1%.   Don’t know the long term impact to organs with the Wuhan either.  

There’s a lot we don’t know to be so dismissive of a new disease and it’s long term impact.   

But the death rate is much lower if there’s a huge part of population that has it and don’t know about it...

Im with THC on this. There has to be something else behind all this imo. To basically shut the world down, destroy the economy for possibly years to recover it doesn’t add up to the deaths world wide.