What a difference 10 or 11 years makes?

RedZone

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But this time it's for the American people. 

Totally different. 

I know the imagoodboynow's and nolebob's need that $1200 check (I hope they get it), but the thought of dictator trump picking up $500 million or more is pretty repulsive........dictator trump's comrades about to get a huge payday too!

Half these fuckers still think the whole damn thing is a hoax....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I know the imagoodboynow's and nolebob's need that $1200 check (I hope they get it), but the thought of dictator trump picking up $500 million or more is pretty repulsive........dictator trump's comrades about to get a huge payday too!

Half these fuckers still think the whole damn thing is a hoax....

your just frustrated that all the little boys in your trailer park are locked inside their homes.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But this time it's for the American people. 

Totally different. 

Yes and no.  We are now living in COVID-19 time, and this is ~20 hours old, so probably out of date - But a decent summary of the package at the time.

https://rooseveltinstitute.org/mcconnell-response-to-coronavirus-recession-fails-key-tests/

RI_McConnellBill_Chart_202003-300x234.png

Putting a half trillion taxpayer dollars into a corporate slush fund controlled by a corrupt President with no transparency, oversight, or accountability is not a serious proposal and Democrats had no choice but to oppose McConnell's absurd needlessly partisan plan...So still on brand.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yes and no.  We are now living in COVID-19 time, and this is ~20 hours old, so probably out of date - But a decent summary of the package at the time.

https://rooseveltinstitute.org/mcconnell-response-to-coronavirus-recession-fails-key-tests/

RI_McConnellBill_Chart_202003-300x234.png

Putting a half trillion taxpayer dollars into a corporate slush fund controlled by a corrupt President with no transparency, oversight, or accountability is not a serious proposal and Democrats had no choice but to oppose McConnell's absurd needlessly partisan plan.

People with NO concept of money don't fully realize just how much money $2 trillion dollars is...

These boneheads could give every American (adult/child) $1 million dollars =......$330 million 

2 trillion - 330 million = ? lotS of MONEY!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

People with NO concept of money don't fully realize just how much money $2 trillion dollars is...

These boneheads could give every American (adult/child) $1 million dollars =......$330 million 

330 million x 1 million is 330 million? Is that Louisiana math?

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, rockinl said:

330 million x 1 million is 330 million? Is that Louisiana math?

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

You’re a fuxkin idiot.... Your racist daddy/teacher obviously wasn’t very good at math....

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, that's not right....not sure what I was thinking. 

...point remains 2 trillion dollars is alot of money. 

You were thinking that if there is 330 million people in the country, and they gave everyone 1 million dollars, it would still be less than the 500 million slushfund they're trying to slide by everone. 

I feel like I need to call JG Wentworth. It's my money and I need it now!

Don't give that shit to the corporations that have been enriching themselves off of the little guy since forever anyway. 

It's my money! I need it now!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't give that shit to the corporations that have been enriching themselves off of the little guy... 

Last night a reporter asked about the half a trillion slush fund for corporations:  "[T]he concern about the fund is about the lack of oversight for Treasury having this unilateral authority to dole out all of this money."  

IMPOTUS replied: "Well, look, I'll be the oversight.  I'll be the oversight."

Well, that settles it.  What could possibly go wrong?

image.jpeg.ca381fc81c05cfdc8402f16eff5e27ad.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Last night a reporter asked about the half a trillion slush fund for corporations:  "[T]he concern about the fund is about the lack of oversight for Treasury having this unilateral authority to dole out all of this money."  

IMPOTUS replied: "Well, look, I'll be the oversight.  I'll be the oversight."

Well, that settles it.  What could possibly go wrong?

image.jpeg.ca381fc81c05cfdc8402f16eff5e27ad.jpeg

Right?  Trump will be the oversight.  Not a red flag in sight.  Lol

Unless it's fake news and the unethical lying POS media that reported what Trump said himself.  Being that I heard him say it I'm going with not fake news.

• Haha 4

Remember that time that Ann Coulter committed voter fraud or driver's license fraud?

Good times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

Coulter's age was disputed in 2002. While she argued that she was not yet 40, The Washington Post columnist Lloyd Grove cited a birthdate of December 8, 1961, which Coulter provided when registering to vote in New Canaan, Connecticut, prior to the 1980 Presidential election, for which she had to be 18 years old to register. A driver's license issued several years later purportedly listed her birthdate as December 8, 1963. Coulter will not confirm either date, citing privacy concerns.

• Haha 1