The California Response so far

15yds4gibberish

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

There was an article somewhere that I read yesterday that both Cali and WA state should be the example for how other states should combat COVID19.  Definitely not like those other 7 or 8 states who refuse to take this seriously.  

the "smart" red states??….O.o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

There was an article somewhere that I read yesterday that both Cali and WA state should be the example for how other states should combat COVID19.  Definitely not like those other 7 or 8 states who refuse to take this seriously.  

At least the states not taking part in the degree of self-quarantining that others states are don't have as many people out and about as other states might. A ranching family in Wyoming ain't going to be within 5 miles of other humans, let alone 6 feet.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I cannot stand Newsom with a passion. Think he is a total creep. That said, I will applaud how he has handled this from the get go. Have to give credit where it is do.

Agreed. Cannot stand the guy with a passion as well in terms of his politics. But he's doing a solid job here in CA handling this shit. It's a little easier though when the press puts on the kid gloves for him. But props to him regardless. It seems he feels the same way...giving credit where credit is due...seeing as how he's praised the President for his actions and has remained apolitical throughout.... Unlike the rest of the goofy ass, hateful, doom and gloom left.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Almost....a close 2nd and 3rd. 😉

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/04/01/coronavirus-state-governors-best-worst-covid-19-159945

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Your vagina bleeds heavy today Krusty... hope your pantry is fully stocked with tampons

I guess it is appropriate that the board's official cheerleader is always talking about bleeding and tampons?!..too much info. Ironmam...🤡

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

And where is that article, have your assistants forward that over....

to Prepgridirondotcom.

Thanks,

BGW

p.s. nvm

Edited by BUFORDGAWOLVES
update
  • Haha 1