The virus has hit Trump....

DBP66

New Yahoo News/YouGov coronavirus poll shows Americans turning against Trump

Andrew Romano
Andrew RomanoWest Coast Correspondent
Yahoo NewsApril 8, 2020, 4:13 PM EDT

5e8e10d7549920624eefd1b0_o_U_v2.jpg

With more than 400,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and 14,000 deaths in the United States, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that Americans are souring on President Trump’s leadership during the pandemic.After a brief period during which some polls found more Americans approving of Trump's coronavirus response than not, half of them (50 percent) now disapprove, according to the Yahoo News/YouGov survey, compared to only 42 percent who approve. Among registered voters, that gap is even wider: 54 percent disapprove vs. 43 percent approve.Likewise, only 38 percent of Americans are satisfied the Trump administration is doing everything it can to stop the virus; 47 percent say they are not satisfied. That spread — 9 percentage points — has more than doubled over the last two weeks.

The public figure who has earned the highest approval ratings for his work on the pandemic is Dr. Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease expert on the White House coronavirus task force.

I wish I could say that this administration's failure to actively deal with the pandemic will make DJT a one term President. Unfortunately, and I say this sadly, he probably wins a second term.

From my perspective, the Dems did themselves in and will pay the price. In fact we will all pay the price as in term two, DJT sinks the country into an economic and social crisis the likes of which none of us have seen in our lifetimes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

The public figure who has earned the highest approval ratings for his work on the pandemic is Dr. Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease expert on the White House coronavirus task force.

Uh oh. Someone might be in jeopardy of being relieved of their duties on the task force.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I see you’re Still rooting for the virus to do what you assholes failed at the last 4 years...not a good look!

Fuck them. Who cares. Sorry fucks talk about how Trump will lead us into economic destruction? Fucking idiots we were enjoying the best economic yrs. of our lives because of Trump. 

They have nothing else to do but bitch. Nothing the sheep have tried has worked NOTHING. It was the Russians nope, it was the phone call...nope, it was impeach...no. Nothing they have tried worked. Now the fucks want thousands to die while we are locked up in our homes so they can blame Trump, and this isn't working either.

The stupid motherfuckers have only themselves to blame. The Dumb fucks put Trump where he is. The dumb fucks will keep Trump where he is. These ignorant fucks went with the most hated women in the world to run against a reality TV bankrupt mogul. The mogul won. Now these fucking idiots are going to roll with a fuck who can't remember what fucking day of the week it is. The DIVERSE party of the people. The party for the minorities, gays, criminals, young and dare i say DEPLORABLES. Are rolling with a 70 year old white male. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

I wish I could say that this administration's failure to actively deal with the pandemic will make DJT a one term President. Unfortunately, and I say this sadly, he probably wins a second term.

This is almost as silly as when people claim that Trump will definitely lose in 2020.

There's no metric in which Trump probably wins. He's the underdog again.

His approval/disapproval is significantly underwater. He's losing every single national poll to Biden. He's losing in many of the toss-up state polls to Biden.

To win he'll have to do the same thing he did in 2016: lose the popular vote but draw an inside straight in the Midwest.

The problem is that he's not running against the second most unpopular candidate to ever run for President. He's running against something close to a generic Democrat.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is almost as silly as when people claim that Trump will definitely lose in 2020.

There's no metric in which Trump probably wins. He's the underdog again.

His approval/disapproval is significantly underwater. He's losing every single national poll to Biden. He's losing in many of the state toss-up polls to Biden.

To win he'll have to do the same thing he did in 2016: lose the popular vote but draw an inside straight in the Midwest.

The problem is that he's not running against the second most unpopular candidate to ever run for President. He's running against something close to a generic Democrat.

I saw a poll, but it's so damn early right now.

trump versus biden

Almost meaningless, almost.

BGW

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Almost meaningless, almost.

There's definitely a lot of time for this to change but he got 46% last time and his approval has never gotten that high since his Inauguration so it's pretty safe to assume that he'll lose the popular vote again by a similar (or worse) margin.

It will come down to those "toss-up" states and he won't have the benefit of the anti-Hillary vote/energy.

• Like 2

wish I could say that this administration's failure to actively deal with the pandemic will make DJT a one term President. Unfortunately, and I say this sadly, he probably wins a second term.

From my perspective, the Dems did themselves in and will pay the price. In fact we will all pay the price as in term two

I agree with this ^^^... not sure about this 👇...

" DJT sinks the country into an economic and social crisis the likes of which none of us have seen in our lifetimes."

BGW

Just now, The Guru said:

There's definitely a lot of time for this to change but he got 46% last time and his approval has never really been at high since his Inauguration so it's prety safe to assume that he'll lose the popular vote again by a similar (or worse) margin.

It will come down to those "toss-up" states and he won't have the benefit of the anti-Hillary vote/energy.

Joe Biden... let that marinate....

Optics are not good for me.

BGW

the same dumbass who said Killary would win by a landslide. Is now saying Biden Fucking Biden has a chance to win this election. 

News flash, he doesn't stand a fucking chance in hell. Seriously this is the best you guys could come up with? 

You're going to lose Bernie bro's again Bernie all but guaranteed that yesterday when he really didn't drop out of the race.

You're only hope is who he picks as VP. Who will be President within 3 months. The stupid ass Dems are going to go with a black women and hope America isn't stupid enough to see through them

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

the same dumbass who said Killary would win by a landslide. Is now saying Biden Fucking Biden has a chance to win this election. 

News flash, he doesn't stand a fucking chance in hell. Seriously this is the best you guys could come up with? 

You're going to lose Bernie bro's again Bernie all but guaranteed that yesterday when he really didn't drop out of the race.

You're only hope is who he picks as VP. Who will be President within 3 months. The stupid ass Dems are going to go with a black women and hope America isn't stupid enough to see through them

Who's the "dumbass"?

Really curious.

BGW

From my perspective, the Dems did themselves in and will pay the price. In fact we will all pay the price as in term two, DJT sinks the country into an economic and social crisis the likes of which none of us have seen in our lifetimes. 

you nailed it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

sadly, I think you are correct.

soooooooooooooooooooooo many Dems will demand a women as the VP

it's insane and a losing strategy given the women the dem's have to choose from. 

They have no  Nikki haley.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wtf is this suppose to mean? 

• Like 1

I don't see it happening...the American public now more than ever need someone to be HONEST with them at a time of crisis...I think all the lies and BS he's throwing out there now will come back to bite him big time come election time. I'm sure the Trumpers who didn't drink all the Kool-Aid they could find aren't too happy being lied to when lives are at stake...at least I hope so...for their sake and the nations sake.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Fuck them. Who cares. Sorry fucks talk about how Trump will lead us into economic destruction? Fucking idiots we were enjoying the best economic yrs. of our lives because of Trump. 

They have nothing else to do but bitch. Nothing the sheep have tried has worked NOTHING. It was the Russians nope, it was the phone call...nope, it was impeach...no. Nothing they have tried worked. Now the fucks want thousands to die while we are locked up in our homes so they can blame Trump, and this isn't working either.

The stupid motherfuckers have only themselves to blame. The Dumb fucks put Trump where he is. The dumb fucks will keep Trump where he is. These ignorant fucks went with the most hated women in the world to run against a reality TV bankrupt mogul. The mogul won. Now these fucking idiots are going to roll with a fuck who can't remember what fucking day of the week it is. The DIVERSE party of the people. The party for the minorities, gays, criminals, young and dare i say DEPLORABLES. Are rolling with a 70 year old white male. 

......"it's 15 cases now soon to be down to ZERO"...DJT....:$

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

sadly, I think you are correct.

soooooooooooooooooooooo many Dems will deman a women as teh VP

it's insane and a losing strategy given the women the dem's have to choose from. 

They have no  Nikki haley.

It's horrible man. I mean it. It is so bad for our country what the dem party has done. They have left many with no choice. Remember I reluctantly voted for Killiar. I was worried what Trump would do with the SCJ. I am glad I was wrong. I will vote for Trump now because I feel he has done a great job. But I am not a Trumper. I defend him because I hate what the media is and what the dem party has become. They are the party of do as I say think like I think or else. You see it all the time NOR. Minorities are welcomed in the dem party as long as they fall in line. If they don't watch out. A black isn't really black who supports Trump. You're a stupid Mexican if you support Trump. You're guilty of rape just on a women's word if you support Trump. It's fucking horrible man. Like I said they have only themselves to blame.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1