Rush Propst

Ga96

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Time to win 6A! Rush has a lot of talent to work with. I'm expecting a championship this season. Won't be a walk in the park tho. Lee is loaded this year; Buford is Buford (now in 6A); Carrollton and Westlake are now in 6A are they are loaded as well. Should be entertaining! 

Man, if we get some football in this year, it's gonna be very interesting in 6A for sure. 

Georgia high school football is literally a soap opera right now. Especially south Georgia. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Time to win 6A! Rush has a lot of talent to work with. I'm expecting a championship this season. Won't be a walk in the park tho. Lee is loaded this year; Buford is Buford (now in 6A); Carrollton and Westlake are now in 6A are they are loaded as well. Should be entertaining! 

He’s gonna have more once those crosstown kids start trekking over there......

• Haha 2

I’ll say it:  Bravo!

To this day the only hs game I ever bought a scalped ticket for was Valdosta (vs Clarke Central in the late ‘80’s) and it was worth it.  Liked the people, the school and the stadium.

Also know Wild Adventures!  

But if Rush helps this century old American tradition:  Bravo!  But it’s about Valdosta now.

• Like 5

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, if we get some football in this year, it's gonna be very interesting in 6A for sure. 

Georgia high school football is literally a soap opera right now. Especially south Georgia. 

Wouldn't wanna have it any other way! Lol. I'm confident that we'll have football this year tho. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

GTFO with THAT!!!

BGW 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is AWESOME, Rush is good for SOWEGA and good for the kids. 

I can see it now, Buford versus Dosta in the Ship with 90 seconds left driving the field....

Flags are flying!!!

Watch out!!!!

BGW 

Rush's staff miscount helmets on the field... an untimed down ensues...

1338369123_tenor(2).gif.246f141a10fd8c89f0d42f23ed267c6b.gif

xD

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll take a wild guess and say the 5 "racist" African Americans voted to hire a Caucasian man. 

Idk though. xD

Tough to even understand what's going on down there. 

They where preaching it awhile back on the 6A boards that the biggest opposers to hiring Rush where the ones who wanted to keep Rodemaker. 

• Thanks 1