Joe AKA Grand Dragon

thc6795

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Ass whipping? Protected? From you. Ha you scared bitch.

Look it's not your fault, your daddy left. You didn't have a male role model growing up. Now you deal with your daddy issues. 

You will figure it out or maybe you won't. My bet is when the time comes for you to become a man....you will run like the scared bitch you are.

Let me ask you... a shit stain, a blight on the planet a simple question. 

How much of a stimulus check does a single working mom get?

Then how much does someone who makes over a million a year in income get?

Then, Dumbfuck King.... which group of the 400 wealthiest in America paid the most taxes. The wealthiest today versus the wealthiest in the 1950s?

You’re an ignorant stooge for a group that does not give a Got Damn Fuck about you. 

Chew on that Punk. 

I await. 

bgw

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

It wasn't you that was asked.  TJ was a fucking racist hypocrite that paved the way years later for power in V.A. that led to the Civil war much later.  If a pimp said All women have equal Right to their body WTF does he mean.  I will play completely dense  and pretend I don't  study much.  what document or anything else were written by white men [Slave Owners) in the 1700's were meant to create equality for black men in any decade?   TJ was a slave owner that wrote one of the 1st essays on racial superiority.  What he meant was that he was a damn hypocrite. This revisionism is a slap in the face of every slave he abused and raped.  Fuck him.  No amount of B.S from the greatest Bullshitters can convince me otherwise.  And I really studied him.  Not the shit presented and sanitized .  What other minorities did he enslave or women he raped? Because if he felt the same against all as you say we should be able to justify it.  Who is the other minority or woman Sally Hemmings?

Dammit Gunny, poor fucker’s brain gonna short circuit!!!

bgw

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Let's compare Biden vs Trump in racism and creepiness.  Unless you are in love with them old ass perverts You should be able to name 5  racist or creepy shit  both have done in less than 10secs.  If not you're a damn Hack.  Call me cynical but history teaches me that no 70yr old White man has my best interest at heart.  Challenge me on both parties and I will prove it with members of both.  Wearing a Red Tie or Blue tie is Tricknology.  Which both parties have perfected.  Truth be told Bernie Sanders is fucked over by the Main Stream media more than any politician and historically he is the exception of the old white man and he put in work for civil Rights and he gets destroyed when running.   Guess which brilliant mind said this? 

I’m one of the 22 million Black victims of the Democrats. One of the 22 million Black victims of the Republicans and one of the 22 million Black victims of Americanism. And when I speak, I don’t speak as a Democrat or a Republican, nor an American. I speak as a victim of America’s so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy – all we’ve seen is hypocrisy. “

I don't have a problem with anything you said but I would like to add something that I feel is worth pointing out.  While racism is learned before a person usually decides what party they want to belong to and therefor baked in the cake at that point, the major, and I mean very major difference, is in how our elected vote.  Imo, that is where the rhetoric stops and thereby revealing the type of person (or party).  

Doesn't mean that you can trust them to not hold racist views or be comfortable speaking at a black college and being the only white person.  But the "how they vote" can't be overlooked and for myself, I clearly associate with one over the other.  IMHO

I personally think this whole system is failing everybody, even the super rich who seem to be greedily grabbing everything they can before it all breaks down.  We need to start giving the people more ownership of our society so that when shit like this pandemic happens, and there is 100% chance it will happen again, people will not be forced to panic and have to choose between possibly catching the virus and dying or one of their loved ones dying and going to work because of the fact of missing 1 paycheck puts people in a crisis.  Add on losing health insurance and it's a recipe for complete ruin for most people no matter what political party they happen to align with.  And nobody deserves nor is it possible to earn 1 billion a year in income.  That is fucking insane and they don't work half as hard as most poor people I've seen.  Meritocracy be damned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let me ask you... a shit stain, a blight on the planet a simple question. 

How much of a stimulus check does a single working mom get?

Then how much does someone who makes over a million a year in income get?

Then, Dumbfuck King.... which group of the 400 wealthiest in America paid the most taxes. The wealthiest today versus the wealthiest in the 1950s?

You’re an ignorant stooge for a group that does not give a Got Damn Fuck about you. 

Chew on that Punk. 

I await. 

bgw

postgoodshit.jpg.897a7feeefbbf4467a79d57e723f38f3.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't have a problem with anything you said but I would like to add something that I feel is worth pointing out.  While racism is learned before a person usually decides what party they want to belong to and therefor baked in the cake at that point, the major, and I mean very major difference, is in how our elected vote.  Imo, that is where the rhetoric stops and thereby revealing the type of person (or party).  

Doesn't mean that you can trust them to not hold racist views or be comfortable speaking at a black college and being the only white person.  But the "how they vote" can't be overlooked and for myself, I clearly associate with one over the other.  IMHO

I personally think this whole system is failing everybody, even the super rich who seem to be greedily grabbing everything they can before it all breaks down.  We need to start giving the people more ownership of our society so that when shit like this pandemic happens, and there is 100% chance it will happen again, people will not be forced to panic and have to choose between possibly catching the virus and dying or one of their loved ones dying and going to work because of the fact of missing 1 paycheck puts people in a crisis.  Add on losing health insurance and it's a recipe for complete ruin for most people no matter what political party they happen to align with.  And nobody deserves nor is it possible to earn 1 billion a year in income.  That is fucking insane and they don't work half as hard as most poor people I've seen.  Meritocracy be damned.

Damn, just damn, there is enlightenment around us. 

Just gotta sift through the bullshit. 

Well done WC....

bgw

• Thanks 1

2 Republican Racist Presidents recording  their racism.  Nixon and St. Reagan. The recording is included.  Biden has a lot of Company.  I will await one the revisionist tell me what they really meant.  Trump doesn't  hide his which I actually admire.  He just said they are all shithole countries with his homies present.  Nixon calls them cannibals.

https://millercenter.org/the-presidency/educational-resources/reagan-nixon-and-race

Reagan suggests Nixon announce that the United States would no longer participate or be bound by United Nations votes.

That the United States would not vote, and would not be bound by the votes of the U.N., because it is a debating society . . . 

Ronald Reagan

Reagan then turns to a racist trope to express his frustration with how African nations voted. Nixon laughs.

. . . to see those—those monkeys from those African countries [President Nixon laughs], damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!

Ronald Reagan
  • Like 1

I will be happy to keep up the education.  There is no difference.  Trump a Birther and Reagan against King.  😎  2 Entertainers.  Trump is open with his which most black people acknowledge and appreciate.    Saying I'm the least racist person actually means you are judging yourself among a group of racist. Trump didn't say I'm not racist he said I'm the least racist 

• Like 1

Now for the fools that love Demoncrats and think they are not the same.  Blue or red tie is just tricknology. Before you offer your B. S. tutelage I will assure you none of this is made up by me. 

Truman a Democrat

Expressed strong racist sentiments before, during and after his  Presidency.

Many are shocked by the anti-Semitic statements contained in his recently discovered 1947 diary. But Truman’s bigotry comes as little surprise to historians who have studied the man and his career.

″I think one man is just as good as another so long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a nigger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman.″

More than 25 years later, then-Senator Truman wrote a letter to his daughter describing waiters at The White House as ″an army of coons.″ In a letter to his wife in 1939 he referred to ″nigger picnic day.″

But the revisionist today claim the love for MLK.  The greatest liars in history and a slap in the face. Open up the books and reveal the real history because His-Story is B. S.

The former president continued to use racial slurs and not only opposed the 1960s sit-ins, but said they might be Communist-inspired. He called Northerners who went on Freedom Rides meddlers and The Rev. Luther King Jr. a troublemaker.

• Like 1

The only reason the U. S. started to backing Civil Rights in the U.S. is not due to some noble cause.  They were embarrassed in Front of the world due to the treatment of African Diplomats here.  Reagan is all you need for a reference years later.  School is now open.  JFK was no nobleman either.

You need study Wlliam Fitzjohn a diplomat from Sierra Leon.  He embarrassed this nation in front of the world with their B.S

https://www.history.com/news/african-diplomat-segregation-scandal-jfk

Fitzjohn’s experience became an international incident, prompting a presidential apology and significant publicity. But he was far from the only foreign dignitary to suffer the humiliation of segregation while in the United States. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s, African dignitaries and diplomats were repeatedly snubbed, verbally abused and discriminated against when they spent time in the U.S. Their experiences brought international attention to an uncomfortable truth: Despite promoting democracy and fighting authoritarian governments throughout the Cold War, the U.S. did not recognize or uphold the civil rights of people of color.

17 hours ago, thc6795 said:

How many of your so called friends know you called a Untied States Marine a ni^^er?

My priest does.....

Does your priest/paster/minister/trump/devil? know you are one sick old SOB?

Or, is fucking your daughter approved by your hillbilly preacher?......that kind of stuff seems heaviy in your mind.

You are a sick bastard.

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My priest does.....

Or, is fucking your daughter approved by your hillbilly preacher?......that kind of stuff seems heaviy in your mind.

You are a sick bastard.

Idk man the shit you say on here makes me think that you’ve done this handfuls of times

dude your imagination is wild

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I will be happy to keep up the education.  There is no difference.  Trump a Birther and Reagan against King.  😎  2 Entertainers.  Trump is open with his which most black people acknowledge and appreciate.    Saying I'm the least racist person actually means you are judging yourself among a group of racist. Trump didn't say I'm not racist he said I'm the least racist 

Obama’s older brother said he was born in Kenya and he was at the birth. 

I believe Malik. Better yet,

#IBelieveMalik

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

My priest does.....

You are a sick bastard.

As long as you're here with me your daughter is safe. You could say I'm doing the Lord's work.

• Haha 3