Joe AKA Grand Dragon

thc6795

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You can't help yourself, can you? For the record, I am not with Joe, so there is that. 

These DemoRats love racist pigs. This mb is a prime example. You got a dude that called a member a N Bomb and just about every DemoRAT on this mb likes his comments and corresponds with him daily. They make excuses on why he called someone a N Bomb or stupid shit like he didn’t say it to me... They’re all fuxkin cowards and can eat a bag of dicks before dying next to Drop. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 this is Trumps opposition lmao 

God Help us

Right!? That’s why it’s simply destroy Trump at any and all costs. Hence, our current state of affairs since Trump had us rolling along like a high speed train to Tokyo (oh shit...is that racist?). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

These DemoRats love racist pigs. This mb is a prime example. You got a dude that called a member a N Bomb and just about every DemoRAT on this mb likes his comments and corresponds with him daily. They make excuses on why he called someone a N Bomb or stupid shit like he didn’t say it to me... They’re all fuxkin cowards and can eat a bag of dicks before dying next to Drop. 

Another disgruntled post from someone who dislikes Democrats. Obviously, like the other claims, not angry at all. Just laughing at the DemoRats. Quite a composed group of guys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Rosa Parks, I am 100% certain, would not approve of DJT. In fact, she must be rolling over in her grave after observing where the country is headed. 

Before Joe and his China buddies unleashed this virus, black unemployment was plummeting to record lows, he invested in HBCU’s and took criminal justice reform seriously. 

I don’t blame you though. You have decades of deep rooted brainwashing. You think democrats got your back. Spoiler alert. They don’t and never have. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Before Joe and his China buddies unleashed this virus, black unemployment was plummeting to record lows, he invested in HBCU’s and took criminal justice reform seriously. 

I don’t blame you though. You have decades of deep rooted brainwashing. You think democrats got your back. Spoiler alert. They don’t and never have. 

You and DJT don't give two shits about black unemployment. You never have and never will. Stop pretending you are who you are not. I would have more respect for you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You and DJT don't give two shits about black unemployment. You never have and never will. Stop pretending you are who you are not. I would have more respect for you. 

The reality should hit these clowns when they realize that black voters will still support Ralph Northam even after wearing black face and Joe Biden even after making this comment because they understand the game: they will be better off with both men as Governor of Virginia and President of the United States.

It reminds me of how people like Nolebull immediately mention the amount of murders in Chicago right after a mass shooting: he doesn't really care about black gun deaths in Chicago.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, The Guru said:

The reality should hit these clowns when they realize that black voters will still support Ralph Northam even after wearing black face and Joe Biden even after making this comment because they understand the game: they will be better off with both men as Governor of Virginia and President of the United States.

It reminds me of how people like Nolebull immediately mention the amount of murders in Chicago right after a mass shooting: he doesn't really care about black gun deaths in Chicago.

@Nolebull813 is just a clown faced POS. I am actually ashamed that we both live on the I-4 corridor. But at least I get to cancel out his vote. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Another disgruntled post from someone who dislikes Democrats. Obviously, like the other claims, not angry at all. Just laughing at the DemoRats. Quite a composed group of guys.

Yes we are quite the group. Proud of it. Our collective composure is still better-than-average DTS liberal puke considering where it could be as we watch the d’craps unceremoniously destroy our country by the day. Fuck it. Let’s stay locked down until every small business in the country goes under, our kids grow into retards, and people commit suicide and assault each other. You must be well off up there in CO and simply DGAF what happens to all of these lives and businesses...all for a virus that is absolute BS (on a good day), and is being pushed upon us as it’s Armageddon. I’ll try to pull it together for ya 🤣

• Like 1