MaxPreps Preseason Top 100 2020

ngdawg

44 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt its Twitter official now

49FE0BC9-82EB-464D-BAD4-217DAA253315.jpeg

642A6C19-00CB-4707-89D3-28DC5A56F59F.jpeg

577EA500-280B-47AA-8592-E008482C4FC4.gif

Yeah, knew he was gone, his dad has been telegraphing that he was going where ever Rush went for a minute. I've heard possibly a running back that was out with injury last year may be another that made the move although can't confirm yet. 

We are still good at skill spots and maybe a little young at rb if that guy left. Apparently looking at having a nice healthy competition at QB, but, it will still be a first year starter at that position in Rogers' offense either way. 

The kids can't really throw balls in any coached practices right now, so, it's gonna be a weird time over the next couple of months trying to figure that stuff out. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, knew he was gone, his dad has been telegraphing that he was going where ever Rush went for a minute. I've heard possibly a running back that was out with injury last year may be another that made the move although can't confirm yet. 

We are still good at skill spots and maybe a little young at rb if that guy left. Apparently looking at having a nice healthy competition at QB, but, it will still be a first year starter at that position in Rogers' offense either way. 

The kids can't really throw balls in any coached practices right now, so, it's gonna be a weird time over the next couple of months trying to figure that stuff out. 

OLine? QB competition won’t matter without strong OLine

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

OLine? QB competition won’t matter without strong OLine

I know we have a pretty solid couple of guys that played/started last season, then a competition going on for the rest. That definitely bodes watching. Seems like that's our general condition on the line most every season though. 

Historically, we've done pretty well with a solid returning tandem to three guys. I'm assuming, but, I think Trey McCoy would be the likely leader/captain on this line. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You can plainly tell maxpreps has a set number of teams they look to take for each state.   

“Shit we need another Cali team!  Who you got??  Ummm...how about St. Bernard?  Perfect throw em in there!”

Yup! Been saying it for years. #westcoastbias

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Armwood and Mallard Creek seem to be a little low on the list. Mallard Creek tied with Dutch Fork last year, and Armwood beat everyone by a good margin except North Gwinnett and Edgewater. I feel that at least Armwood should be ranked a little higher than Colquitt County.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Armwood and Mallard Creek seem to be a little low on the list. Mallard Creek tied with Dutch Fork last year, and Armwood beat everyone by a good margin except North Gwinnett and Edgewater. I feel that at least Armwood should be ranked a little higher than Colquitt County.

I’m liking your savvy, not liking you threw my 2nd cousins under the bus, but you make a very good point. 

image.gif.2033d3906d8e9cd0f4a2842615e4ebe8.gif 

bgw

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Lakeland loses quite a bit, they will be a playoff team but top 100 may be a stretch

I might agree with you but when you look at some of these teams on here....

I would have considered someone like Gulliver Prep in that spot 

naaaah.  Is Gulliver getting like a ton of transfers or something?  Honestly I just don't feel right putting them over a team like Lakeland.  That's very Grace Brethren like.   Prove it first ya know.   

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Ehhh I'm not buying it.   

Who would be in better shape in 4a South though?

U school has lost a few transfers 

Will BTW be able to match the talent of last year?

Can Carol City bounce back?

Cardinal Gibbons? Monsignor Pace?

But I do believe whoever comes out of 4a South can handle a Bolles or Cocoa out of the North